What are your sartorial plans?!?

I'm confused...

:confused:

Tiggerbabe
27th-August-2004, 11:51 PM
Oi!!!!!!

Dreadful Scathe
28th-August-2004, 03:18 AM
shes offended at the suggestion that anyone else is able to take as many changes of clothes...not possible :)

Tiggerbabe
28th-August-2004, 06:22 AM
not possible :)
:hug: I had intended to spend the whole night in the Tigger body paint outfit - guess I'll need to rethink now :whistle: :D I do love a challenge :wink: :kiss:

Lory
28th-August-2004, 11:50 AM
Come on, fess up! Who's the spoilsport NOT dressing up as their Avitar?? :cool:

foxylady
28th-August-2004, 02:36 PM

Well it's easy for you cutie pie !!!

FL

baldrick
28th-August-2004, 05:09 PM
There's no way I'm dressing as a dumb yellow dog who gets beaten up by a cat on a regular basis. :eek: It's just too dangerous. :wink:
Saturday night, Kilt and full battle dress. :cool:

Sparkles
29th-August-2004, 12:21 PM
Saturday night, Kilt and full battle dress. :cool:

:drool:
{Sparkles looks smugly on knowing her dance has already been safely booked in advance :waycool: }

Lory
29th-August-2004, 01:23 PM
:drool:
{Sparkles looks smugly on knowing her dance has already been safely booked in advance :waycool: }
Yeah, me too! :yum: but I suggest he changes his Avitar beforehand to suit! :D

Here's a few to choose from.... :whistle: :wink: :rofl:

Sparkles
29th-August-2004, 02:32 PM

Go for the last one, Balders, you know you want to :whistle: :wink:

CJ
29th-August-2004, 04:44 PM

You at it again, woman?!?!?!!??!?

FYI: shall be wearing leather kilt when visit H!P$T£R$ next week... :wink:

baldrick
29th-August-2004, 08:09 PM

I'll have you know I am, always have been, and intend to remain a "true scotsman". :whistle:

drathzel
29th-August-2004, 08:35 PM

Sorry I'm not.. i gave up pretending to be cute when my ex left me! I'm just dressing as me...again sorry!!

drathzel
29th-August-2004, 08:38 PM
hi, does anyone know where you go to book your place for this event? I'm seriously contemplating going.. only put off by the fact i dont know anyone and i am a beginner
:blush:

baldrick
29th-August-2004, 08:41 PM
hi, does anyone know where you go to book your place for this event? I'm seriously contemplating going.. only put off by the fact i dont know anyone and i am a beginner
:blush:

I belive the easiest is to Phone/email Franck, details on main Ceroc Scotland page And then send a cheque to cover the cost of the things you want to do.

drathzel
29th-August-2004, 08:45 PM
I belive the easiest is to Phone/email Franck, details on main Ceroc Scotland page And then send a cheque to cover the cost of the things you want to do.

where do i get francks email?

baldrick
29th-August-2004, 08:51 PM
where do i get francks email?

Its hi@cerocscotland.com

All sorts of info on cerocscotland.com

:)

drathzel
29th-August-2004, 09:25 PM
thank you have emailed him.

TheTramp
30th-August-2004, 01:10 AM
I'll have you know I am, always have been, and intend to remain a "true scotsman". :whistle:
Please, at the BFG, DON'T SPIN!!

Danielle, there will be lots of people you know there from Glasgow - especially if you get to the union class between now and then. And by the end of the weekend, you'll know loads and loads more people anyhow.

And I'm not strictly dressing as my avatar either!!

Trampy

drathzel
30th-August-2004, 08:46 AM
Trampy...

Its not that i dont want to go on my own.. cuz i started my classes on my own and go by myself but its the whole thought of being on my own all weekend!! I just want to have friends:tears:

Gadget
30th-August-2004, 09:21 AM
Its not that i dont want to go on my own.. cuz i started my classes on my own and go by myself but its the whole thought of being on my own all weekend!! I just want to have friends:tears:
:D Just turn up; I guarantee* that within half an hour of being introduced you will have lots of new "best friends".

*this guarantee is non-transferable and only applys to those who are introduced for the first time. Those with over five hundred posts are exempt due to them already having enough best friends and not needing any more. The term "Best Friends" applys only to the weekend in question and all subsequent meetings, whether in person or forum related. Collateral may be required: Although chocolate, biscuts and alchol may be part of this exchange; it does not validate this guarantee or exempt the exchangees from being the target of busicit snaffling. Your life may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments. Terms and conditions do not apply.

TheTramp
30th-August-2004, 10:20 AM
Those with over five hundred posts are exempt due to them already having enough best friends
That may well include Danielle at the rate she's currently posting!!! :D

Trampy

baldrick
30th-August-2004, 01:51 PM

After a strenuous lunch, how's this for an avitar, or does it not measure up? :wink:

drathzel
30th-August-2004, 05:24 PM
That may well include Danielle at the rate she's currently posting!!! :D

Trampy

I'm glad that my enthusiasm is noted by a god such as yourself!!!! :worthy: