PDA

View Full Version : Good news Perth

filthycute
27th-August-2004, 07:46 PM
I'll write the long bit when i find out if this has worked

filthycute
27th-August-2004, 07:50 PM
Oh good.....the last time i tried to start a thread it didn't work.....was checking first.

Anyways.....the good news.......The firefighters strike is no more and that means James is on his way home as we speak :clap: :clap: :clap:
He's looking forward to seeing everyone and ressuming his classes. It feels like it's been ages doesn't it?.....

See you all soon

Melanie x x

PS........note the above.....i like Melanie......HATE Mel..... :rolleyes: :whistle:

SteveB
27th-August-2004, 08:56 PM
Oh good.....the last time i tried to start a thread it didn't work.....was checking first.

Anyways.....the good news.......The firefighters strike is no more and that means James is on his way home as we speak :clap: :clap: :clap:
He's looking forward to seeing everyone and ressuming his classes. It feels like it's been ages doesn't it?.....

See you all soon

Melanie x x

PS........note the above.....i like Melanie......HATE Mel..... :rolleyes: :whistle:

I look forward to my best mucker coming back soon, very proud of him! hehehe Us RAF boys can do anything! See ya soon mate - I take it you are not letting him out for a few days Melanie??? :rofl: I'll be up tuesday! hehe...x

Tiggerbabe
27th-August-2004, 11:11 PM
James is on his way home as we speak :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great news Melanie - can't wait to see you both next week :hug: :kiss:

Emma
27th-August-2004, 11:15 PM
I am totally resisting the temptation to make any fireman-related jokes. Observe my restraint *ngggh* :grin:

filthycute
27th-August-2004, 11:23 PM
D'ya wanna know the worst thing???

They gave him a firemans outfit and wouldn't let him bring it home!!! PAH!!! Spoilsports!! :angry: :rofl:

filthycute x x

Emma
27th-August-2004, 11:25 PM
They gave him a firemans outfit and wouldn't let him bring it home!!! PAH!!! Spoilsports!! :angry: :rofl: Oh Melanie...that's blinkin cruelty on so many levels, that is :rofl: :grin:

Tiggerbabe
27th-August-2004, 11:48 PM
They gave him a firemans outfit and wouldn't let him bring it home!!!
I am distraught :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :whistle:

Dreadful Scathe
28th-August-2004, 03:14 AM
get all the girls to chip into the "James's Firemans Uniform Fund" :)

....you may get enough for the truck to go with it ;)

Chicklet
28th-August-2004, 09:08 AM
....you may get enough for the truck to go with it ;)
to carry his hose????????

SteveB
28th-August-2004, 09:12 AM
D'ya wanna know the worst thing???

They gave him a firemans outfit and wouldn't let him bring it home!!! PAH!!! Spoilsports!! :angry: :rofl:

filthycute x x

Hey Melanie....his RAF one is far better than that poxy fireman one!!! Although i think he might be bringing his ladders on top of the car! That should suffice! Get the windows cleaned!...hehe.x

Jive Brummie
28th-August-2004, 07:58 PM
to carry his hose????????

It was only a matter of time............ :rofl:

ha ha HA. *done in James Bond baddy stylee*

I've only been away for a week but it feels like ages. Can't wait to get back to my fantastic Perth Posse. I hope you've all been good boys and girls while I've been away and haven't given the supply teacher too much grief....... :wink:

See you on Thursday.

James x x

p.s. I'm normally a bit hyper as it is at the class but this time I've had a couple of weeks 'off'......am re-energised and ready to go........beware!!!! :devil: