PDA

View Full Version : Predictable but funny.......Texts

Lounge Lizard
25th-August-2004, 10:51 AM
I expect we have done this one but could not find it....so here goes

We must have all done it sent a text using the 'predict' word function on the mobile and the wrong word gets sent
I just wrote a text with 'Hate the thought' only to send 'have the thought'

another mistake was kicking & licking...don't ask :blush:
what ones have you sent or recieved.

On a simmilar note, I once wrote a 'piece' nominating a site manager working for me, for a building manager award.
Instead of putting 'he forged a good working enviroment' - I typed ' He forced a good working enviroment'
Perhaps that's why he was not given award
Peter

Lory
25th-August-2004, 11:06 AM
My son sent me a text the other day stating, *he'll b good soon* :clap: :clap: :clap: he actually meant *he'll b home soon* :rolleyes:

My kids can actually text whilst watching the TV! :cool: Is that good or BAAD? :rofl:

TheTramp
25th-August-2004, 11:41 AM
My kids can actually text whilst watching the TV! :cool: Is that good or BAAD? :rofl:
Average. I have been known to text while driving (anyone need a lift??). And I sent a few texts 2 years ago while ski-ing :D

Trampy

Emma
25th-August-2004, 04:48 PM
We have a lot of trouble with the ducking trains around here......quack

Stuart
25th-August-2004, 05:14 PM
Try writing swearwords using predictive text!

Sal
26th-August-2004, 01:31 PM
Once sent a text to my husband at the end of a night out stating I was coming home with Dave.

He got "Coming good with date" and I wondered why he wasn't speaking to me when I got home!

TheTramp
26th-August-2004, 01:33 PM
Once sent a text to my husband at the end of a night out stating I was coming home with Dave.

He got "Coming good with date" and I wondered why he wasn't speaking to me when I got home!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trampy

Sparkles
25th-November-2004, 08:34 PM
OK, have just discovered a new, slightly embarrassing one of these...
If you text 'Andy' (as in Mr McG :flower: ) to someone, it comes out as 'Body' :sick:
Ooo-er :rofl: :wink:

Zebra Woman
25th-November-2004, 08:53 PM
OK, have just discovered a new, slightly embarrassing one of these...
If you text 'Andy' (as in Mr McG :flower: ) to someone, it comes out as 'Body' :sick:
Ooo-er :rofl: :wink:
:yeah:

Karen (Miss Conduct) was teaching me how to use predictive txting on the way to Southport. We had such a laugh renaming our friends.

Andy Martin has been called Body ever since! I am Clip but prefer to be known as Blis :blush: , Mike is Ogle, Dan is Fan, Ian is Ham. All of these people are now referred to by their new names. Don't know why but Karen isn't so keen on being called Lard. :eek: :confused:

:rofl: