PDA

View Full Version : Whodunnit

baldrick
24th-August-2004, 01:28 PM
Welcome to CrimeView
On tonights program the disturbing story of theft and disruption by a small band of vandals. This group has been terrorising an innocent forumite by invading his home. During their intrusions foodstuffs, coffe, bscuits and sandwich making materials have been use with no regard to the value of these items.
Following these incidents the work surfaces have been cleaned, all crockery and cutlery washed and the whole kitchen area tided.
We are asking the forumite to help us on tonights program by giving an indication to which of the above suspects may be involved. Please give as much corroborating evidence as you have. Hearsay and rumour is good enough. The ladies named above are included only to eliminate them from our inquiries.
We are also seeking information on the groups ringleader "the Big Blue Boss". It is thought by authorities that the moniker "Big" is an indication of the fear and intimidation this charactor can create rather than his physical stature.
Any information that can be given will be circulated as widely as possible

Rhythm King
24th-August-2004, 02:16 PM
Who cleaned the kitchen out? And where are the biscuits? Andy, what's going on?

Dreadful Scathe
24th-August-2004, 02:54 PM
several paid witnesses have informed me that the culprit was a bubbly blonde woman....whilst that doesnt entirely rule out Andy....it narrows it down a bit. Lory is clearly the scapegoat..er...i mean suspect, you are looking for.

Sheepman
24th-August-2004, 03:02 PM
This sleuther has uncovered the main suspect as a particularly helpful dark haired lady, who is into leading. She probably did all that cleaning under the impression that she was doing something useful.

The McGregster has to be ruled out, on the grounds that he would never get the kitchen that clean, he's too busy laundering the shirts and trying on wigs.

Greg

Pammy
24th-August-2004, 04:04 PM
I think it was Andy McGregor, in the kitchen, with the carving knife.

Or was it Lory, at Ashtons with the cake knife... :confused:

Dance Demon
24th-August-2004, 04:27 PM
well it couldn't have been me. Mrs DD will confirm that I never clean the work surfaces after me, nor do I do the washing up or tidy the kitchen....despite 25 years of her trying to get me to............. :blush:

Lory
24th-August-2004, 05:36 PM
Hold on Hold on! :eek:

I've just been to a health club for an afternoon of pampe....., :) I mean I mean hard work and suffering :innocent: now why an earth would I want to go and ruin it all, with cakes, crisps, sandwiches and all of those other lov.. oops naughty naughty things? HUH? :angry: :cool:

I've only got 4 weeks till the BFG and I need to loose at least 2stone before then! :sick:

and apart from that, I have a cleaner called Emanuel and it was his day off today, so NO cleaning got done at all today! SO THERE! :wink:

Lory
24th-August-2004, 05:38 PM
I think it must be Pammy, her fridge must empty! :D

Gojive
24th-August-2004, 05:47 PM
Naturally, all eyes might look towards the stranger in town - but what possible motive could I have?.... :innocent: :devil: :wink:

dannyboy
24th-August-2004, 07:39 PM
burrrrpp :o
:whistle:

Tiggerbabe
24th-August-2004, 09:17 PM
pardon? ;)

Gojive
24th-August-2004, 11:42 PM
Hmmmm, I think we should all look to Dannyboy for clues.....he's obviously got wind of something! :wink:

Sparkles
25th-August-2004, 12:11 AM
This sleuther has uncovered the main suspect as a particularly helpful dark haired lady, who is into leading. She probably did all that cleaning under the impression that she was doing something useful.

:whistle:
Tracks...? Cover...?? Me??? Never!!!! :innocent:

DianaS
25th-August-2004, 12:21 AM
Welcome to CrimeView

Following these incidents the work surfaces have been cleaned, all crockery and cutlery washed and the whole kitchen area tided.

You are a filthy liar Baldrick, but I can well see beyond your cunning plan... I have heard that while your kichen and marigolds are safe and immaculate, your privates need checking
Check your privates Baldrick!

Diana
Ha HHAAAA!!

DianaS
25th-August-2004, 12:39 AM

The McGregster has to be ruled out, on the grounds that he would never get the kitchen that clean, he's too busy laundering the shirts and trying on wigs.

Greg
Your a very bad lad Sheepman,
Sparkles wouldn't DREAM of chipping her nails...
But I take your point about Andy :cool:

Whitebeard
25th-August-2004, 02:54 AM
Check your privates Baldrick!

Diana
Ha HHAAAA!!

In the early hours not all is as it seems in Scotsworld ..... sleep eludes and some sort of truth emerges.

I'm lost in the bush ..... where's the sweet spot I'm groping toward?

Will it be a nice, or a nasty, surprise?

Is the kilt to blaim?

Lou
25th-August-2004, 05:17 AM

:rofl: That's certainly me out of the running! I put forward the state of the interior of my car as evidence of my ....errrmmmm.... "tidy nature" :wink:

DianaS
25th-August-2004, 10:18 AM
Privates were checked in the early hours of the morning,
not one to mess with anonymity I am sworn to silence,
but I feel I should warn you all...
Baldrick, is not who he appears to be!

Lory
25th-August-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm lost in the bush ..... where's the sweet spot I'm groping toward?

:what: oooh er! :rofl:

Sheepman
25th-August-2004, 01:31 PM
Your a very bad lad Sheepman, Ooh, maybe I should have been more specific in my description,
and maybe not :whistle:

But I think that Baldrick is keeping evidence from us, :confused: and quite apart from that, how does he know it was

a small band of vandals ?

Greg

baldrick
25th-August-2004, 02:10 PM
I was not going to get involved in this, but-

Welcome Back To Crimeview.
Scince this program was first broardcast there has been on overwelming response from the forum community. However there have been questions asked about the validity on the facts brought before you. There has been extensive research done by our team including many hours spent trawaling though the threads which span this global network, and all the information used has come from this vast and valuable resource. Any insult or deformation of charactor is entirly intentional and should be taken with pinch of salt it deserves.
While the reactions from our veiwers has been admriable we feel there is still more romour and half truth avalible, especialy on the shadowy and wisp like figure the "big blue boss"
If you have anything that may be of use or vague interest please contact the program with out delay, or concern for personal safety or reputation.

Good night

Da dum, dum dum da da. (theme music obviously)

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 10:21 PM
Welcome to CrimeView
On tonights program the disturbing story of theft and disruption by a small band of vandals. This group has been terrorising an innocent forumite by invading his home. During their intrusions foodstuffs, coffe, bscuits and sandwich making materials have been use with no regard to the value of these items.
We are asking the forumite to help us on tonights program by giving an indication to which of the above suspects may be involved. Please give as much corroborating evidence as you have. Hearsay and rumour is good enough. The ladies named above are included only to eliminate them from our inquiries.
We are also seeking information on the groups ringleader "the Big Blue Boss". It is thought by authorities that the moniker "Big" is an indication of the fear and intimidation this charactor can create rather than his physical stature.
Any information that can be given will be circulated as widely as possible

Hey Baldrick... just found this... god you are mad!!!