PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen party last night!

SteveB
22nd-August-2004, 01:18 PM
Hello there! Travelled up from sunny Dundee yesterday and went to the party in Aberdeen! Would just like to say a big thankyou to everyone for a great party. Thankyou to all those ladies i was lucky enough to dance with, to name a few....Sheena, Emma (safe journey home!), Lisa (3 dances! Fab!) and Sally! Was great thankyou!

Thanks to Monsieur Franck for his usual kindness and hospitality! (I'll bring more champers next time mate) :cheers:

:waycool:

Tiggerbabe
22nd-August-2004, 04:08 PM
Thankyou to all those ladies i was lucky enough to dance with
Trust me, it was *our* pleasure :drool:

Sal
22nd-August-2004, 06:46 PM
Hello there! Travelled up from sunny Dundee yesterday and went to the party in Aberdeen! Would just like to say a big thankyou to everyone for a great party. Thankyou to all those ladies i was lucky enough to dance with, to name a few....Sheena, Emma (safe journey home!), Lisa (3 dances! Fab!) and Sally! Was great thankyou!

Aha! Now I know who you are. Thankyou for a wonderful dance. Would have been many more had I not wimped out early! :blush: Hope to see you again soon!
Thanks to all the lovely dancers who kept me entertained last night. My favourite was a dance to 'fire' - that song may be cliched by now, but the dance certainly wasn't!

SteveB
22nd-August-2004, 09:38 PM
Aha! Now I know who you are. Thankyou for a wonderful dance. Would have been many more had I not wimped out early! :blush: Hope to see you again soon!
Thanks to all the lovely dancers who kept me entertained last night. My favourite was a dance to 'fire' - that song may be cliched by now, but the dance certainly wasn't!

Hehehe its always nice to put a face to a name! :)

Lisa
23rd-August-2004, 01:37 PM
It was a fabulous party on Sat... as always in Aberdeen!! I overdosed in those smarties though... although they are my favourite choccies so that's allowed :yum: :yum:

Steve/Gaylord.. it is I who should be thanking you for the absolutely awesome dances! :clap: You are a brilliant dancer! Save some for me at the next party.

Lisa x

Franck
23rd-August-2004, 05:53 PM
My favourite was a dance to 'fire' - that song may be cliched by now, but the dance certainly wasn't!:nice: :hug:
I really enjoyed the few dances I got on Saturday, but came down with a bug and had to retire early :sad: :sick:

I'll be back on Saturday for the Jive Aces gig at the Forum nightclub though :D

Gadget
23rd-August-2004, 11:05 PM
I'll be back on Saturday for the Jive Aces gig at the Forum nightclub though :D
Cool :waycool: see you there.

Anyone else coming ?

TheTramp
23rd-August-2004, 11:38 PM
Just wanted to say that I had a lovely dance with Gaylord on Saturday....

Trampy

Tiggerbabe
23rd-August-2004, 11:53 PM
Tee hee, and I saw himself and David Chu strutting their stuff on the dancefloor tonight - think the big GL was leading but I could be wrong :whistle: :wink: :D

SteveB
23rd-August-2004, 11:57 PM
Tee hee, and I saw himself and David Chu strutting their stuff on the dancefloor tonight - think the big GL was leading but I could be wrong :whistle: :wink: :D

Very funny! I cant help it if men ask as well as women! David knows whos boss! Anyway he had to dance with me i got him some airshow tickets!!! Next time i'll lead Steve....hehehe ;) No drops though!

SteveB
24th-August-2004, 12:13 AM
It was a fabulous party on Sat... as always in Aberdeen!! I overdosed in those smarties though... although they are my favourite choccies so that's allowed :yum: :yum:

Steve/Gaylord.. it is I who should be thanking you for the absolutely awesome dances! :clap: You are a brilliant dancer! Save some for me at the next party.

Lisa x

You're very kind and i hope to see you soon for some more crackin dances....it takes two for a fab dance......thankyou...Gaylord...x

Tiggerbabe
24th-August-2004, 12:24 AM
David knows who's boss! !
Yeah, Linda :rofl: :rofl: :wink: :whistle:

Kay
24th-August-2004, 08:04 AM
Cool :waycool: see you there.

Anyone else coming ?

Yes, I'll be there too.
Kay.

Dreadful Scathe
24th-August-2004, 09:19 AM
i'll be there :) Get your DJ requests in now so I can ignore them :)

Is Gaylord sponsored by Red Stripe ?

Dance Demon
24th-August-2004, 10:47 AM
Erm.......You DJing in Aberdeen on Saturday too Smurfy,....as well as Friday at Marcos...........legendary status seems to suit you well :wink: You planning on trying out the new technology to save finger strain....... :D

Dreadful Scathe
24th-August-2004, 11:09 AM
Erm.......You DJing in Aberdeen on Saturday too Smurfy,....as well as Friday at Marcos...........legendary status seems to suit you well :wink: You planning on trying out the new technology to save finger strain....... :D
er...oops someone said Jive Aces gig and I got confused..yes Friday was what I was on about....no I am not DJ'ing on Saturday (or possibly ever again) :)

My Aberdeen visa has expired anyway...

SteveB
24th-August-2004, 04:27 PM
i'll be there :) Get your DJ requests in now so I can ignore them :)

Is Gaylord sponsored by Red Stripe ?

No but i wish i was..!!! GL. :cheers: