PDA

View Full Version : Ashtons Fri 20th Aug

tiger
21st-August-2004, 08:31 PM
What was it like? Anyone out there who had a great eve? or maybe a bad one?

Zebra Woman
22nd-August-2004, 02:35 PM
I had a fab night. I liked the music played by the DJs (Bob Ian and Gary) :waycool: :waycool: :waycool: and the venue was excellent. Great dancing with new people and some familiar faces too Mr RK and Mr LL in particular :worthy: . Pretty perfect in my book.

Plus there was the biggest strongest fan I've ever seen :yum: , it actually cooled the room. Truly magnificent, and very much needed :clap:

angelique
24th-August-2004, 09:35 PM
Didn't get to meet you there Zebra Woman :sad:
but was there myself with a few of my girlie-friends to celebrate my birthday :clap: We had a fab night, I had some great dances ..thank you guys :worthy: and when I wasn't dancing I was trying to keep count of that likkle minx Lory and how many Jack Daniels she was knocking back :cheers: I gave up after 8 .....doubles :whistle: . Dont know which was more exhausting....watching Lory drink/sink em or tripping the light fantastic!
Special thanks to the lovely DJ'S for some fabulous tracks :kiss: and to the gentlemen of the evening who whirled me round that dance floor :hug:
Loads of birthday cake left over ....gutted after I spent ALL DAY baking :whistle:
Meet ya next time Zebra! :kiss:

Emma
24th-August-2004, 11:06 PM
Sorry I missed it Angelique (many happy returns and are you coming to Jivemasters or Twyford this weekend??)...and can I just state my admiration for your skillful use of the smilie....:D :cool: :hug: ;)...go girl!! x x

angelique
24th-August-2004, 11:42 PM
:D :wink:

My dancing skills may have stayed the same for a while :sad: but my puter skills are coming along in leaps :whistle: and bounds :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Did miss ya Emma and that luverly Dan the Man but will just have anuver celebration on anuver day ;)
Dont know what am doing tomorrow hun never mind 4 days away!!! :rofl:
If dont manage it, dooooo have a couple of booty wiggles for me ok??? :wink:

Lory
25th-August-2004, 12:47 AM
and when I wasn't dancing I was trying to keep count of that likkle minx Lory and how many Jack Daniels she was knocking back :cheers: I gave up after 8 .....doubles :whistle: . Dont know which was more exhausting....watching Lory drink/sink em or tripping the light fantastic!

I'd just like to point out, Angelique is lovely but very prone to exageration! :D

I could swear I didn't have more than 7! :rofl:

angelique
25th-August-2004, 01:18 AM
Lory I have told you a million times that you drink like a fish and fart like a geezer!!! :wink:
And I wouldn't have you any other way!!! :clap: :kiss: :rofl:

angelique
25th-August-2004, 01:19 AM
oh yeah forgot to mention....
Dances like a dream too :kiss: :worthy: