PDA

View Full Version : Dundee last night

Lorna
17th-August-2004, 08:35 AM
Hi everyone,

just wanted to say that I had a great evening last night. Thanks to all the men (and women) for the dances. :flower:

Great to see everyone especially Chicklet and Emma, whom I haven't seen for a while. Oh, loving the hat Sheena. :cool:

Unfortunately my plan didn't work and the baby is still in the tummy. Can't believe it, for a 9 month pregnant woman, I danced my ass off. :tears:

You might see me again next week!! :really:

See you all soon,

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Tiggerbabe
17th-August-2004, 11:33 AM
Can't believe it, for a 9 month pregnant woman, I danced my ass off. :tears:

You certainly did!!!! :worthy: :worthy: It was great to see you Lorna :hug: Fab night in Dundee - and managed to sneak a dance from the Intermediate Champion :drool:

Loving the hat
Hee, that was a "must have" last night :D became very attached to it at the weekend :wink:

Monika
17th-August-2004, 01:46 PM
..Last night was indeed a great night! So glad we made it and so many lovely dances and dancers :) :hug:
Really nice to see you again Emma and might see you again some time this week... (on an alternative wee dance-holiday I pressume...?) :hug: :flower:
Nice to see you too Lorna and very impressed that you're still dancing away -although I think you'll find the rest of us were relieved Baby didn't appear dancing away at the venue as believe it is a fair hike to the hospital from there..? All the best
Happy dancing :)

Tiggerbabe
17th-August-2004, 02:21 PM
believe it is a fair hike to the hospital from there..?
A good choice of venue ,Monika, :whistle: and one Lorna should visit every week from now on I think :wink: Invercarse Hotel to Ninewells Hospital is only about a mile :D
Surprised the baby didn't make an appearance though with all the jiggling it was getting :worthy: :worthy:

Lorna
18th-August-2004, 08:37 PM
Hey,

don't worry. If it hasn't appeared by the weekend then I shall be considering coming down again. However, not planning on having baby in Dundee. I am booked to have it in Montrose so if I get a result on Monday then one of you will have to hike it to Montrose. :D

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Tiggerbabe
18th-August-2004, 09:17 PM
if I get a result on Monday then one of you will have to hike it to Montrose. :D

Hee, don't worry Lorna - we'll make sure you're sorted and get you to the hospital on time :D (you will wait till freestyle's finished though, won't you? :wink: :hug: )