PDA

View Full Version : A BIG thanks to LL from Belfast!

Lynn
16th-August-2004, 12:16 AM
Just want to share with other forumites about the great blues workshop and party we had in Belfast this weekend with Peter Philips as teacher and DJ!

This was the first workshop and the first freestyle we have had in NI for MJ dancing, so it was a real treat for us. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it, there is a buzz now with people asking for regular freestyle evenings, more workshops…

I particularly wanted to mention it on the forum because it was following a comment I made on the forum that Peter offered to come to Belfast. So a big thanks to Peter from the Belfast dancers for a great day! :worthy: :hug: :clap:

Lynn

DangerousCurves
16th-August-2004, 12:26 AM
Nice one, Peter! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And congratulations to lovely Lynn on a successful event too! :hug:

Dan Hudson
16th-August-2004, 02:46 PM
:clap: :clap: :worthy:

Way to go Pete.. well done mate!!

Lounge Lizard
16th-August-2004, 03:37 PM
I had a great weekend
well done to Lynn, the wotkshop first event and what a way to start... we had free fruit & free water for all, teachers provided with light lunch then a great meal after workshop, regular supply of bud's, great accomodation, really friendly dancers and a mini tour of belfast countryside.
I cant wait to go back

Dreadful Scathe
16th-August-2004, 03:47 PM
I had a great weekend
well done to Lynn, the wotkshop first event and what a way to start... we had free fruit & free water for all, teachers provided with light lunch then a great meal after workshop, regular supply of bud's, great accomodation, really friendly dancers and a mini tour of belfast countryside.
I cant wait to go back
...you need an assistant ?

:)

Dance Demon
16th-August-2004, 04:57 PM
I had a great weekend
I cant wait to go back

Sounds like Shangri La peter.... :D

Lynn, you do realise that by getting Peter over to do the first one, you have a huge task on your hands now, to keep the standard up......
Glad it all went well, and you all had a great time. Well done Peter :worthy: :worthy:

Minnie M
16th-August-2004, 06:43 PM
........ you have a huge task on your hands now, to keep the standard up...... Well done Peter :worthy: :worthy:

:yeah: :clap:
:worthy:

Lynn
16th-August-2004, 08:25 PM
I had a great weekend Glad you enjoyed it too! Feedback from the dancers has been so positive. I had also invited some non-dancing friends to the evening and they loved the music and several now want to learn to dance! Personally I had a fantastic day.

I think you're going to have to come back again Peter!