PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Uni Union tonight

Lynn
11th-August-2004, 10:34 AM
If any forumites reading this will be at the Glasgow Uni class tonight, can they look out for my friend Garth and make him feel really welcome? He's going over today on business and I suggested he went along. I've already got directions for him to get there from DD (thanks! :flower: ) but if anyone is able to help him with getting back to hotel that would be fab too!

Ta
Lynn

Tiggerbabe
11th-August-2004, 10:45 AM
If any forumites reading this will be at the Glasgow Uni class tonight
Hoping to make it tonight Lynn as JB will be teaching the class, with DD on the decks :D
Give us a clue then - how will we know Garth - did you give him a name badge :wink: :hug: :flower:

Lynn
11th-August-2004, 11:24 AM
Hoping to make it tonight Lynn as JB will be teaching the class, with DD on the decks :D
Give us a clue then - how will we know Garth - did you give him a name badge :wink: :hug: :flower: Didn't think of that! Dark hair, glasses, mid 30s - and NI accent of course.

Wish I was going too!

Dreadful Scathe
11th-August-2004, 06:03 PM
If any forumites reading this will be at the Glasgow Uni class tonight, can they look out for my friend Garth and make him feel really welcome? He's going over today on business and I suggested he went along. I've already got directions for him to get there from DD (thanks! :flower: ) but if anyone is able to help him with getting back to hotel that would be fab too!

Ta
Lynn
DD gave you directions? thought it was me...sheesh...he gets the credit for everything, including marrying Fi :)

Lynn
11th-August-2004, 06:43 PM
Sorry, grovel, grovel... :blush: I meant to put DS - these abbreviated initials were confusing me - I knew it was your Smurfness! :worthy: Thanks. He appreciated the instructions and is probably arriving at his hotel this very minute and grabbing something to eat before following the directions! :hug: :flower:

Dance Demon
12th-August-2004, 12:14 AM
well....just home from Glasgow...through some right pea soupy fog :eek: ...and had a great night. Well done James and Melanie, thought your class was fab, (and I even laughed at one of James' jokes...... :really: .......Melanie should get an award for most smilie demo... :clap: .....This was my last gig of a very hectic fortnight covering the DJing in Edinburgh & Glasgow, and it's been great fun. Just got the Friday night party at the Scottish comp to do now before taking up residence in the new Stirling venue :clap: :clap: .......thanks to all for all the positive feedback, it's much appreciated. It was nice to get the chance to prove that I can play a MJ set..
:cheers:

Tiggerbabe
12th-August-2004, 01:37 AM
I can play a MJ set..
You surely can :hug: :hug: some fabby music tonight DD - in fact it was a brill night all round - thanks to James and Melanie for giving me a lift through :flower: and to Steven for all the wonderful dances :worthy:

Lynn, I did speak to Garth but unfortunately he left early and I didn't get a chance to dance with him :sad:

Lynn
16th-August-2004, 12:25 AM
Lynn, I did speak to Garth but unfortunately he left early and I didn't get a chance to dance with him :sad: Yes, he was really tired and had an early start. I saw him on Sat at our workshop and party and he was showing me the moves he had been learning in the class. He's new to MJ and really enjoyed himself. Cheers!