PDA

View Full Version : Room available for Scottish Competition

Tiggerbabe
9th-August-2004, 07:19 PM
Due to an injury *aw!* I now have one twin room available in a Bed and Breakfast (very reasonable rates :wink: ) in Musselburgh for Friday 13th and Saturday 14th August.

If anyone is interested PM me and I'll give you the details - thank you :hug:

Tiggerbabe
9th-August-2004, 08:14 PM
Due to an injury *aw!*
Not mine though :hug: it's not my room - it's another room :wink: *phew* hope that clears up any confusion :flower: :cheers:

Lory
9th-August-2004, 09:05 PM
Due to an injury *aw!* I now have one twin room available in a Bed and Breakfast (very reasonable rates :wink: ) in Musselburgh for Friday 13th and Saturday 14th August.

If anyone is interested PM me and I'll give you the details - thank you :hug:
Ooh, on Friday night, I met a guy called Robert, from Portsmouth, (fabulous dancer :worthy: late 20's early 30's, tall :yum: ) anyway, I mentioned the Forum to him and he said he'd tried to join so he could find out places that he could stay for the comp but he only has a hotmail account and couldn't get membership. :sad:

Does anyone know him? :confused:

Maybe they can pass on Sheena's info??? :nice:

dannyboy
9th-August-2004, 09:34 PM
Ooh, on Friday night, I met a guy called Robert, from Portsmouth, (fabulous dancer :worthy: late 20's early 30's, tall :yum: )

That narrows it down :confused: :wink:
He sounds like me :grin:

RobC
9th-August-2004, 10:02 PM
Ooh, on Friday night, I met a guy called Robert, from Portsmouth, (fabulous dancer :worthy: late 20's early 30's, tall :yum: ) anyway, I mentioned the Forum to him and he said he'd tried to join so he could find out places that he could stay for the comp but he only has a hotmail account and couldn't get membership. :sad:

If it's the chap I think you are talking about, he is another one of AndyMcG's dance partners :whistle:

ElaineB
9th-August-2004, 11:45 PM

Yes, I do!! Will pass on info. I also only had a hotmail account, you just need to contact Frank!

Elaine

skippy
10th-August-2004, 12:45 AM
Not mine though :hug: it's not my room - it's another room :wink: *phew* hope that clears up any confusion :flower: :cheers:
hi have you still got a room available? might be very interested? could you let me know asap about price and etc.
Skippy. :cheers:

skippy
10th-August-2004, 12:48 AM
very interested, could you let me know prices.
hope I'm not too late.
Skippy

Mary
10th-August-2004, 10:36 AM

I know Robert. If I see him tonight or tomorrow I will see if he is sorted. Also the McGregster could pass on info as Robert is one of his harem!! :wink:

M

Lory
10th-August-2004, 10:41 AM
I know Robert. If I see him tonight or tomorrow I will see if he is sorted. Also the McGregster could pass on info as Robert is one of his harem!! :wink:

MSay Hello to him for me! :nice: :flower:

Tiggerbabe
10th-August-2004, 06:15 PM
Many thanks guys - room has now been filled :clap:

Flash
11th-August-2004, 11:26 AM
I also have a single room available in my flat (Haymarket) for the weekend. It is my room though - but I won't be in it!! If anybody is interested - let me know. It is directly opposite Haymarket train station so is easy to get to and find!!

Lory
11th-August-2004, 12:19 PM
I also have a single room available in my flat (Haymarket) for the weekend. It is my room though - but I won't be in it!! If anybody is interested - let me know. It is directly opposite Haymarket train station so is easy to get to and find!!
:tears: :tears: :tears: Can u believe it! Mary and I saw Robert last night and we told him the saga of the room and that it had now gone! And I STILL don't know his number or email addy!

Aww well! we tried! :innocent: