PDA

View Full Version : Ski and Ceroc holiday - Jan 2005

Ian W
9th-August-2004, 03:34 PM
Hi All,

Anyone else from Scotland thinking of going on this holiday?

It would be nice to have some others from here to travel with. My
preferred airport would be Edinburgh then Glasgow.

Ian

jezza
10th-August-2004, 12:48 PM
Anymore information about the above Holiday, Please.

Emma
10th-August-2004, 01:28 PM
Really sorry Ian, I deleted the info as it's a commercial posting and you don't have a commercial membership :blush: I suggest you contact people individually if they are interested in info, rather than post it publically - I can't leave it on as it would be unfair to other people who have had their commercial postings deleted :nice:

Sorry have been unable to pm you about this as you don't have PMs enabled!

Ian W
10th-August-2004, 01:57 PM
Ok, fair comment :flower: Exactly what can or cant I post?

I have nothing to do with the person or company who runs this ... I'm just trying
to find other folk from Scotland who might be interested in travelling together.

Obviously they cant consider this if they dont know what I'm talking about.

I remember that others used the Ceroc forum to organize going to one of the
Dance Holiday holidays. Is this not a similar situation ? :confused:

Can I say this (delete as appropriate :) ) ...

I know of someone organizing a ski and Ceroc holiday to La Plagne / Les Arcs in
Jan 2005. If anyone else from Scotland is interested then email me and maybe we
can arrange to travel together.

Thanks,
Ian

Emma
10th-August-2004, 02:17 PM
Ok, fair comment :flower: Exactly what can or cant I post?

I have nothing to do with the person or company who runs this ... I'm just trying
to find other folk from Scotland who might be interested in travelling together.I left the first bit of your post as it was clearly opening a discussion about who was going. I would have PMd you to let you know I'd edited it and to explain why but you do not have PMs or e-mail via the forum enabled...
I remember that others used the Ceroc forum to organize going to one of the
Dance Holiday holidays. Is this not a similar situation ? :confused: The commerical membership has only been in operation for a few months, so possibly you are thinking of something which happened before it existed. The commercial membership was introduced by Franck to try to recoup some of the costs he has been incurring from the Forum. There *is* a bit of a grey area between discussion of events and actual advertising (though to be honest I didn't see much with yours, as it was clearly a copy of an email advertising the holiday). Generally Franck makes the decisions about which threads on the social events forum are validated and which are edited, but as he's on holiday at the moment I did yours :)

Can I say this (delete as appropriate :) ) ...
I know of someone organizing a ski and Ceroc holiday to La Plagne / Les Arcs in
Jan 2005. If anyone else from Scotland is interested then email me and maybe we
can arrange to travel together.
Thanks,
IanLooks perfect to me! :clap:
-hope I've answered all your questions :) If not, do feel free to mail me, or wait til Franck gets back at the weekend and have a chat with him :cheers: If you're at the Scottish Competition this w/end do come and say hi, I'm the shortish over-excited bird with short red hair and glasses :grin:

Ian W
10th-August-2004, 02:29 PM
Hi Emma,

Just checked my profile, and email contact is enabled :confused:.

wish I were going to the Scottish Championships ... I went last year for the first
time, and it was great fun! I'd already bought a ticket for this years event, only to
find out that I had something else on in Leeds that weekend :sad:

Ian

Ski & Rock
10th-August-2004, 07:44 PM
Wish I could make the Scottish Championships, sounds great.

Ref the Ski & Dance if anyone wants to know more just PM Ski & Rock.