PDA

View Full Version : Debut at Hipsters

DianaS
7th-August-2004, 04:32 PM
Thank you so much to every one who made me and Sarah so welcome last night. We had a really lovely evening were danced off our feet, had no grumpy comments, nothing nasty and loads and loads of really nice moments that kept us taking all the way home in the car.
Thank you!

Sarah hadn't been dancing outside of the West Midlands and found the style remarkably differnet to our local ceroc venues, she was floating all evening and found the difference in movement really marked.

I especially liked meeting all the forumites and BB-ers and felt as much at home as I do in my local venues.

It was really special and we will come down again for a weekend probably around Christmas. (Sarah's a teacher so will be tied up till then.)

We would like to extend an open invitation to any forumites who would like to sample the dancing in our area, or are travelling through and would like to meet up, so we can return the exquisite hospitatlity that we experienced last night. :cheers:

Thank you every one!

Love Diana and Sarah
XXX

under par
7th-August-2004, 05:15 PM
Thank you so much to every one who made me and Sarah so welcome last night. We had a really lovely evening were danced off our feet, had no grumpy comments, nothing nasty and loads and loads of really nice moments that kept us taking all the way home in the car.
Thank you!

Sarah hadn't been dancing outside of the West Midlands and found the style remarkably differnet to our local ceroc venues, she was floating all evening and found the difference in movement really marked.

I especially liked meeting all the forumites and BB-ers and felt as much at home as I do in my local venues.

It was really special and we will come down again for a weekend probably around Christmas. (Sarah's a teacher so will be tied up till then.)

We would like to extend an open invitation to any forumites who would like to sample the dancing in our area, or are travelling through and would like to meet up, so we can return the exquisite hospitatlity that we experienced last night. :cheers:

Thank you every one!

Love Diana and Sarah

XXX

It is always lovely to dance with new friends especially Forumites.

It was good to see you Diana for the first time, thankyou for the dance and thank Sarah too who I also managed to link up with for a dance. We look forward to seeing you back down soon. (P.S. Don't teachers Have really long holidays !)

Also met up with a few other Forumites for the first time,Latin Lover and Rhythm King also spotted my tall frame prancing around and I saw Scarlett Lady for first time since Southport.

(I hope I don't forget anyone but) LilB ,Boozey Bird, Sylph, Zebra Woman, Sparkles (3 as promised), Lory, Mrs Magregor and of course Mrs Par thankyou for the dances.
And for everybody else I saw and didn't dance thankyou for making it a wonderful (if somewhat sticky night).

Lory
8th-August-2004, 12:26 AM
Hey! Didn't we all have a good time! :clap: Yes, there were a lot of people but the fact it was so hot meant that people took more breaks than usual! Except for the real hard-core!

JB played an awesome set :worthy: including some really fast stuff that I would have normally groaned at but this was the perfect opportunity for me to sit on the stage and be entertained by some of the best dancers on the scene! Whilst cooling off myself :waycool: A win win situation, in my opinion!

I danced with loads of fabulous dancers i've never even seen before, where an earth have they all been hiding till now? I've realised something though, I have a little soft spot for the men from the west country..... Portsmouth and Bristol in particular:drool: they are just SOOOO funny!

I had many highlights to my evening but the funniest by far was when..........
(I just hope i can do it justice)

I was having a rest, Angelique came over, all hot and sweaty and said, 'pass me my towel' so I handed her the towel on the chair. ... anyway Angelique being Angelique can't do anything normal, so she erm.... (how to describe this????) had a sexy dance with the towel :blush: A woman standing next to us was watching this and didn't seem too amused, then she tapped Angelique on the shoulder and said, excuse me, THAT'S MY TOWEL! :angry: Well i nearly wet myself laughing! :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry I didn't get to meet you Diana or Sarah, Underpar (Paul) did try to point you out to me but I'm really glad you had a good time anyway! :hug:

Jon Brett
8th-August-2004, 12:32 AM
I am very pleased so many people came along in spite of the heat last night to the Hipsters Big Fat Friday - especially those of you who made a long distance trek.

We had so many wonderful people; some said it was the best night ever for good dancers. :waycool:

Given the choice people have nowadays, I am chuffed to bits when people choose Hipsters. :D

Thank you for coming everyone. :worthy:

Jon Brett

Andy McGregor
8th-August-2004, 01:47 AM
Friday was one probably the best BFFF I've ever been to :clap:

There weren't as many people there as usual: which is good. It means there was a bit more room.

I spent more time hiding outside trying to cool off and had some interesting chats with various lovely people. All in all it was a brilliant night. JB played his usual, unusal selection. But didn't play the EP song while I was in the room - if he played it while I was outside he got it right :wink:

DavidY
8th-August-2004, 08:57 PM
There is a hard core of Hipsters dancers who dance a particular way - a sort of Dean Collins style Modern Jive: slotted, smooth, non-bouncy, quite spinny, neat footwork (yes, footwork!) and obviously listening to and interpreting the music with breaks, hesitations, syncopation, etc. ~SNIP~
And then we get, what I've come to think of as the tourists: they've heard the Hipsters hype and want to see what all the fuss is about.~SNIP~
On a BFFF they pack the place out so much that it really isn't Hipsters at all:tears: I think that most of them must get a diet of relentless pop music at their regular venues so they bounce/skip around waving their free hand at shoulder height and don't interpret the music: the Hipsters playlist must leave them cold:tears: I keep hearing about Hipsters - on here and also from speaking to people in the real world :wink: who've been there & sing its praises. So I feel I really should try it out someday.

Trouble is that it's quite far for me to get home afterwards - so I need to plan somewhere to stay over/make sure I don't have to work the next day etc.. I've got some holiday coming up in September so I could organise it - maybe even on a weekday night rather than one of the Friday freestyles.

But should I? I'm a bit worried I'd be exactly the sort of "tourist" Andy describes. Am I smooth enough? :blush: Would my hand be too bouncy? :blush: Would anyone even dance with me at all? :tears:

Andy McGregor
8th-August-2004, 09:08 PM
But should I? I'm a bit worried I'd be exactly the sort of "tourist" Andy describes. Am I smooth enough? :blush: Would my hand be too bouncy? :blush: Would anyone even dance with me at all? :tears:

Come on down, stay for 2 nights and do the Tuesday and Wednesday classes. These are classes so we're all there to learn. If you think there's something wrong with your style speak to Nigel, Amir or Roger and they'll sort you out. Nobody is there to judge you or score your dancing, we're all keen dancers who want to be better dancers - and we're friendly.

Some of us are devilishly handsome too :wink:

DianaS
8th-August-2004, 09:08 PM
I keep hearing about Hipsters - on here and also from speaking to people in the real world :wink: who've been there & sing its praises. So I feel I really should try it out someday.

Trouble is that it's quite far for me to get home afterwards - so I need to plan somewhere to stay over/make sure I don't have to work the next day etc.. I've got some holiday coming up in September so I could organise it - maybe even on a weekday night rather than one of the Friday freestyles.

DavidY you are the cream of the West Midlands, women que for you here and there would be a terrible wail if you abandoned us for the bright lights of London.
Please don't go!

DianaS
8th-August-2004, 10:11 PM
Come on down, stay for 2 nights and do the Tuesday and Wednesday classes. These are classes so we're all there to learn. If you think there's something wrong with your style speak to Nigel, Amir or Roger and they'll sort you out. Nobody is there to judge you or score your dancing, we're all keen dancers who want to be better dancers - and we're friendly.

Some of us are devilishly handsome too :wink:
DY Can I come too then we could practice together after!
Love D

DavidY
8th-August-2004, 10:49 PM
DavidY you are ...{embarrassing stuff}Diana is being way too kind here - there are lots of much better dancers than me in this area. :worthy: :clap:

Thanks for the thought, though :flower: :hug:

Little Em
9th-August-2004, 08:47 AM
david... you are a lovely dancer, i dont want any comments back from you saying otherwise!!!
your a great asset to Rugby venue as you help everybody!! as a newbie teach myself you have been nothing but a great support!!!! :flower:

hipsters........

well what can i say!!!
i had a fantastic night!! thank you to Lory for pointing out the forumites for me!!! :clap: i managed to have a dance with a few but not all!!!! :tears:

i stayed right till the end when the lights came on!! :eek: i have to say after such a hot night i wasn looking my best !!hehe :grin:

i had a brill night and will deffo be down next month!!!! :clap:

little em x x

Sheepman
9th-August-2004, 10:52 AM
i managed to have a dance with a few but not all!!!! Good to meet you at last em, a shame we didn't get a dance this time, but even with just a "Hello" I got a feeling of overwhelming energy!
And ZW, we kept missing each other, how on earth did that happen?!
Dianas, good to see and dance with you and Sarah, I'm glad you picked a good one for your debut, but where did the time go?

Greg

Jon Brett
9th-August-2004, 11:27 AM
David,

If you wanna do Hipsters & need somewhere to stay, then I have a spare double bedroom...

Rhythm King
9th-August-2004, 11:55 AM
Thank you!

Nice to see you after BB too! It was a particularly good night but Boy, was it hot!

I am very pleased so many people came along in spite of the heat last night to the Hipsters Big Fat Friday - especially those of you who made a long distance trek.

We had so many wonderful people; some said it was the best night ever for good dancers.

You spun us some seriously Phat tunes JB, it was brill :worthy:

stayed right till the end when the lights came on!! i have to say after such a hot night i wasn looking my best !!hehe

i had a brill night and will deffo be down next month!!!!

Great to meet you and thankyou for my wonderful dances. You looked fab all night long in spite of my accidental attempts to dislodge the flower from your hair! :blush: Look forward to seeing you next time

THAT'S MY TOWEL! Well i nearly wet myself laughing!
:rofl:

And ZW - all this time and I hadn't realised who you are! At least now I'll be able to spot you when you aren't in Zebra mode and have another lovely dance :nice:

Thanks to all the others who made it such a great night, if I haven't mentioned you by name, I'm very sorry (you know who you are :blush: :flower: )

Seriously looking forward to next month's BFFF, I can hardly wait :yum: :drool: :clap:

R-K x

Little Em
9th-August-2004, 12:02 PM
Great to meet you and thankyou for my wonderful dances. You looked fab all night long in spite of my accidental attempts to dislodge the flower from your hair! :blush: Look forward to seeing you next time
HEHE!!! :rofl: i forgot about that!!! that was quite funny wasn it!!!!

the dances were wonderful thank you :flower:

Andy McGregor
9th-August-2004, 12:15 PM
This is part of the life-cycle of a great night.

You have a brilliant night, you tell everyone: everyone goes next time and it's not so brilliant because it's so crowded with people who have come for the brilliant night - therefore it isn't what the new people expected - so they don't come back - the next night is not so crowded so it's brilliant again (go back to top)

Sparkles
9th-August-2004, 12:59 PM
Hipsters on Friday was great! :clap:
I had such a good night (especially because I got to dance with Under Par three times!) the music was brilliant, the people were wonderful (as always) and my feet were killing me by the end of the night!!!
Good to meet and dance with Sylph and Diana - hope to see you again some time soon!
Wish I was going to be there for the next one... :sad:
S. x

under par
9th-August-2004, 04:17 PM
hipsters........

well what can i say!!!
i had a fantastic night!! thank you to Lory for pointing out the forumites for me!!! :clap: i managed to have a dance with a few but not all!!!! :tears:

i had a brill night and will deffo be down next month!!!! :clap:

little em x x

Sorry I managed to miss meeting you on Friday :blush: :sad:

Maybe we can have a dance next month eh! :cheers:

Little Em
9th-August-2004, 04:21 PM
Sorry I missed meeting you on Friday :blush: :sad:

Maybe next month eh! :cheers:

yes deffo!!! :flower:

we will be down again next month so keep your eyes peeled an we will have to meet up!!

em x

ji vep
9th-August-2004, 04:54 PM
My first big fat friday and really enjoyed it. Great to catch up with loads of people such as Ray and Jane, Kirsty and Julian (Peterborough) , Sarah (Manchester) etc and even got a Dognut from Gregg @ the end of the night so thanks Gregg.

Myself and Nicola (Northampton) will defo come again.

Paul

PS: Thanks Jon Brett for the music :waycool:

Sheepman
9th-August-2004, 05:10 PM
even got a Dognut from Gregg @ the end of the night :rofl: In case anyone's wondering, the night may have be the dog's bol**x, but I'm sure ji vep is referring to the doughnuts, and that's the doughy variety, not David & Lily's beginner's move! :wink:

Greg

Daisy Chain
9th-August-2004, 07:16 PM
Would my hand be too bouncy? :blush: Would anyone even dance with me at all? :tears:

:eek: I too have this fear as I think I may be a bit of a bouncer. A man once told me that my dancing style was unique. Still trying to work out if his remark was intended as a compliment :really: and to this day, I have a morbid fear of video cameras as I don't really want to find out. Ignorance is bouncy bliss.

Since we're in luvvie mode on this thread, I'd just like to add dancing with DavidY is a real pleasure. :yeah: He knows some really nice unusual moves which are all followable. He's very smooth, all his moves are easily leadable and what's more, when I make a mistake, he apologises. :grin: and best of all, he asks me to dance.............. even if I am old enough to be his Mum!

I particularly like his right handed archie spin. At least I think it's a RH AS, cos it's like an archie spin but done with the other hand. Must be quite a feat to execute this move so well when the lady only comes up to your knees.

Daisy

A Stunted Little Flower

PS I also like Patrick from Shepherd's Bush cos he's always so pleased to see me :flower:

DianaS
9th-August-2004, 10:40 PM
Diana is being way too kind here - there are lots of much better dancers than me in this area. :worthy: :clap:

Thanks for the thought, though :flower: :hug:
David I have just had the most amazing positive rep about my post on you saying

"Nice One. Who's needs Dance Gods when we have DavidY?"

You have a following... :whistle:
No blushing!
D

Lory
9th-August-2004, 10:59 PM
Would anyone even dance with me at all? :tears:
ME! :hug: please! :flower:

TheTramp
9th-August-2004, 11:53 PM
Me too!!! :flower:

Trampy

Minnie M
10th-August-2004, 09:00 AM
ME! :hug: please! :flower:

:flower: :yeah: :flower:

Gordon J Pownall
10th-August-2004, 09:45 AM
Would anyone even dance with me at all? :tears:

I'd even let you lead........ :clap: .

Sparkles
10th-August-2004, 10:19 AM
Would anyone even dance with me at all?

I'd love to... I just hope I'm good enough for you :blush: - you seem to have plenty of fabulous dancers to choose from. Not sure I'd measure up. :sad:
S. x :flower:

Zebra Woman
3rd-March-2005, 02:25 PM
At this Friday's BFFF Northants Girly will be making her Hipsters debut....Is anyone else going to be there at all??

Gus is teaching so that's one new Forum introduction guaranteed :cheers:
We're certainly expecting some space on the dance floor. :whistle:

Good luck at Blackpool :clap: and enjoy the weekenders everyone :cheers: , and the rest of you....

What are you waiting for?

ZW :flower:

Minnie M
3rd-March-2005, 02:38 PM
I have two complimentary tickets to Blackpool (Saturday), but not going :tears: can't afford the journey (petrol etc) and accomodation - was going but arrangements were changed :tears:

SO I can go to Hipsters tomorrow :clap: be great to see Gus & NG anyone else going from darn sarf

Gus
3rd-March-2005, 02:39 PM
Gus is teaching .....We're certainly expecting some space on the dance floor. :So you're saying because I'm making my teaching debut at Hipsters the place is going to empty??? :tears: :( :sad: :wink:

Well it may or may not bne quiet but I know at least half a dozen of London's fun boys and girls will be there so at least we will have a fun dance. As for the routine ..... as I only confirmed I was teaching yesterday I'd better work one out .... and soon! :sick:

Lory
3rd-March-2005, 02:47 PM
London's fun boys
Wey Hey! I'm coming! :wink: :D

Rhythm King
3rd-March-2005, 02:50 PM
So you're saying because I'm making my teaching debut at Hipsters the place is going to empty??? :tears: :( :sad: :wink:

Well it may or may not bne quiet but I know at least half a dozen of London's fun boys and girls will be there so at least we will have a fun dance. As for the routine ..... as I only confirmed I was teaching yesterday I'd better work one out .... and soon! :sick:

I'm going to Camber so will miss both NG's debut and GG's class :blush:
After all the stuff about Cool Catz, you're going to have to find another spot to guest in Gus, so the Southerners who are away this weekend can see you in action.

latinlover
3rd-March-2005, 02:59 PM

:drool: me too :clap:

jivecat
3rd-March-2005, 07:27 PM
me [/I] to dance.............. even if I am old enough to be his Mum!

Just seen this and would like to endorse everything DC has said, in the interests of Midlands luvvyism. Oh, and good luck for Saturday, David.

Northants Girly
4th-March-2005, 04:23 PM
I'm getting exited now! :grin:
Looking forward to seeing Lori and Minnie M again - and to dancing with Gus and latinlover :drool:

Clive Long
4th-March-2005, 05:46 PM

An economics and history teacher at school, a student of nature's fruits in liquid form, used to have a sign above his desk that read

"The Russians are coming"

the source of much adolescent sniggering.

NG, I will be easy to spot - the one who will be changing his T-shirt every 30 minutes

Clive

Feelingpink
4th-March-2005, 05:50 PM

NG, I will be easy to spot - the one who will be changing his T-shirt every 30 minutes

Clive

This will make you difficult to spot, surely, since women only recognise a man by his shirt? :blush:

Clive Long
4th-March-2005, 05:52 PM
This will make you difficult to spot, surely, since women only recognise a man by his shirt? :blush:

I have some unique distinguishing features only visible when shirt is removed

Northants Girly
4th-March-2005, 05:52 PM

CliveSo it gets abit hot then eh?

I'll be wearing black trousers n white/silver/sequinny strappy top - do grab me for a dance!

Clive Long
4th-March-2005, 05:54 PM
So it gets a bit hot then eh?

No I'm the one who gets hot baby
Where's my Mojo?

I'll be wearing black trousers n white/silver/sequinny strappy top - do grab me for a dance!

Oh god we're going to clash . I'll have to rethink my whole outfit.

Feelingpink
4th-March-2005, 05:58 PM
No I'm the one who gets hot baby
Where's my Mojo?

Oh god we're going to clash . I'll have to rethink my whole outfit.

Surely ONE of your many shirts will match?

Clive Long
4th-March-2005, 06:12 PM
For our Scottish readers, "Hipsters" is a dance emporium in a place called London, somewhat to the south of the Pentland Hills.

Minnie M
4th-March-2005, 08:28 PM
Weather forcast for West London Updated 04 March 2005 18:50 Local Time

4 Mar - Rain / Snow Showers
-3°C

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/W5?x=15&where2=2BY&y=9

Not sure if I should go now :tears: it's a long drive back to Brighton, especially in a dodgy car by yourself (no-one wants to come with me) :tears: :tears:

and it gets worse

http://uk.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/W5

DianaS
4th-March-2005, 09:17 PM
Weather forcast for West London Updated 04 March 2005 18:50 Local Time

4 Mar - Rain / Snow Showers
-3°C

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/W5?x=15&where2=2BY&y=9

Not sure if I should go now :tears: it's a long drive back to Brighton, especially in a dodgy car by yourself (no-one wants to come with me) :tears: :tears:

and it gets worse

http://uk.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/W5

Never mind Minnie
I'm home alone too! Nothing but a bottle of wine, two 16 year olds and a night with the telly for company...
and to think only this time last week I was fighting for my man at Northampton freestyle :tears:

Still when we have our own place together, there will be no more of this, the night and days will just blend into one and admission to our pensioners palace will be stricktly by invitation only

Bags I share a room with Pammy, I reckon shes got a good wardrobe!

Zebra Woman
5th-March-2005, 12:05 PM
Missed you Minnie, so sorry you couldn't find a car mate.

Northants Girly made an excellent debut enjoying those 'I know who you are' introductions, I hardly saw her sit down! Well done guys.

JB was back on top form last night IMHO, I really enjoyed the music. Lots of space to dance with some great dancers too, including Gus at last.

I even managed to compare the the wiggles of Silver Fox and Andreas! Need a lot more research into that one.

(no smileys is that OK Trampy?)

Ok just one then

:devil:

Minnie M
5th-March-2005, 12:49 PM
some great dancers too, including Gus at last.
.......I even managed to compare the the wiggles of Silver Fox and Andreas........

:tears: :tears:

was looking forward to seeing you girls too, especially NG :tears:

Glad you had a good time :tears:

Hope to get a new car soon (with GPS), then I will be happy to travel anywhere and alone if necessary :clap:

Andreas
5th-March-2005, 01:58 PM
"The Russians are coming"

They knew that but nobody expected the Spanish inquisition. :yum:

foxylady
6th-March-2005, 01:25 AM

I even managed to compare the the wiggles of Silver Fox and Andreas! Need a lot more research into that one.

Well you'll have to fight a lot of us off to do enough research to make it statistically significant !! :wink:

Feelingpink
6th-March-2005, 10:43 AM
Well you'll have to fight a lot of us off to do enough research to make it statistically significant !! :wink: :yeah:

Northants Girly
7th-March-2005, 04:52 PM
Northants Girly made an excellent debut enjoying those 'I know who you are' introductions, I hardly saw her sit down!
:yeah:

No I didn't sit down much - just abit near the end when my feet were packing in!

Great to meet lots of forumites I'd not met before including Foxy Lady and Feeling Pink and to see Lory again - shame you couldn't make it though Minnie M!

Had some great dances with latinlover, Clive Long and Gus.

Unfortunately I missed a dance with Andreas cos no-one ponted him out to me :(

However, slap on the wrist to Silver Fox who gave me a lovely dance but didn't let on who he was till the end of the dance! :devil:

and a double slap on the wrist to El Salsero Gringo, who I also had some lovely dances with, but kept very quiet about his identity! you bad man! :devil: :devil:

There were also a few non-forumites I knew there from the Midlands or from weekenders I've been on - so all in all I felt very at home - thanks to all of you :clap:

and a special thanks to Alison for taking me along with her :flower:

Next on my to do list is Ashtons and Hammersmith . . . .

TheTramp
7th-March-2005, 05:01 PM
Next on my to do list is Ashtons and Hammersmith . . . .
What? Before Scotland?

Girl. You need to look at your priorities!!! :flower:

Northants Girly
7th-March-2005, 05:03 PM
What? Before Scotland?

Girl. You need to look at your priorities!!! :flower:Oh Trampy! Is that an invite then? :grin:

Can DianaS come too? ;)

CJ
7th-March-2005, 05:10 PM
Oh Trampy! Is that an invite then? :grin:

Can DianaS come too? ;)

:eek:

You need to wait for an invitation?!?!?!

:tears:

TheTramp
7th-March-2005, 05:11 PM
Oh Trampy! Is that an invite then? :grin:

Can DianaS come too? ;)

Yes. And Yes.

You're welcome to the sofa bed. Unless you can get a better offer :whistle:

CJ
7th-March-2005, 05:12 PM
Yes. And Yes.

Hey, I'll offer a sofa bed, AND some tea and toast. :D

TheTramp
7th-March-2005, 05:13 PM
Hey, I'll offer a sofa bed, AND some tea and toast. :D
I'll see CJ's tea and toast, and raise him some crumpet.

Or more than one if you're really hungry! :whistle:

DianaS
7th-March-2005, 05:15 PM
Yes. And Yes.

NG what r u like!!
Best mate or what :cheers:

DianaS
7th-March-2005, 05:17 PM

<STILL can't neg rep U Steve>
Hey!!
any advance on crumpet?

CJ
7th-March-2005, 05:17 PM

Well, I've seen Tramp's crumpet so I know I'm going to have to go some....

Ok:
Tea and Toast
Crumpet
Jam/marmalade with a subtle inkling of whiskey
AND
you can leave your crumbs in the sofa bed.

DianaS
7th-March-2005, 05:19 PM
Well, I've seen Tramp's crumpet so I know I'm going to have to go some....

Ok:
Tea and Toast
Crumpet
Jam/marmalade with a subtle inkling of whiskey
AND
you can leave your crumbs in the sofa bed.
Remember chaps, we come together, can't you do better than that! :rofl:

CJ
7th-March-2005, 05:22 PM
Remember chaps, we come together,

This, I'm dying to see...

What's your best shot, Tramp?!?

TheTramp
7th-March-2005, 05:30 PM
Remember chaps, we come together, can't you do better than that! :rofl:

This, I'm dying to see...

What's your best shot, Tramp?!?
I guess it's not the sofa bed anymore then! :innocent: :whistle:

Zebra Woman
7th-March-2005, 06:03 PM
Hey NG

I'm amazed you lot are still downstairs!! :rolleyes:

I guess a trip to Ashtons with me to compare the wiggles of Andreas and the Silver Fox is looking really boring now isn't it?

Come on, you can join the wiggling assessment group along with Lory, Feeling Pink, Foxy Lady, me , and many others :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

DianaS can come too of course......

I can also offer blueberry muffins, Earl Grey Tea and 'in-car-entertainment' .

Fancy a Pop Quiz? :devil:

TheTramp
7th-March-2005, 06:05 PM

Me too. Franck must be asleep!

I can also offer blueberry muffins, Earl Grey Tea and 'in-car-entertainment'
And just how do you think that this compares to my crumpet?!? :innocent:

Zebra Woman
7th-March-2005, 06:12 PM
And just how do you think that this compares to my crumpet?!? :innocent:

Er...haven't sampled your crumpet :innocent: so I'm guessing.....

.....hmmmmmmm let me see

I think it's better :devil:

Shall I start a poll? :whistle:

foxylady
7th-March-2005, 07:00 PM
Er...haven't sampled your crumpet :innocent: so I'm guessing.....

.....hmmmmmmm let me see

I think it's better :devil:

Shall I start a poll? :whistle:

Oh yes - A poll

Trampy's crumpet vs ZW's muffins !!!

(I think the winners a given :wink: )

TheTramp
7th-March-2005, 07:03 PM
Of course, only those who have already sampled both should be able to vote.

I had DavidB and Tiggerbabe on my bed at 6am having my crumpet. They seemed to enjoy it....

DianaS
9th-March-2005, 12:30 AM
Hey NG

I guess a trip to Ashtons with me to compare the wiggles of Andreas and the Silver Fox is looking really boring now isn't it?

Come on, you can join the wiggling assessment group along with Lory, Feeling Pink, Foxy Lady, me , and many others :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

DianaS can come too of course......

I can also offer blueberry muffins, Earl Grey Tea and 'in-car-entertainment' .

Fancy a Pop Quiz? :devil:

You are SO on! Whens it cracking off my lady???
:hug:

Little Em
29th-March-2005, 12:49 PM
Anybody going to Hipsters this fri ?......... :whistle:

Em x :D

Clive Long
29th-March-2005, 01:24 PM

I heard quite a few Jangostoers say they'll be there.

Music better be good :devil: (ear of the beholder, I know)

Clive

Russell Saxby
29th-March-2005, 01:36 PM

see you there.... x

Little Em
29th-March-2005, 02:43 PM
see you there.... x

oh!!! what a lovely surprise!!! :whistle:

can we have a "few" dances please ? :devil:

Rhythm King
29th-March-2005, 03:04 PM
And me :clap:

Can I have dance too, please

R-K :flower:

Little Em
29th-March-2005, 03:07 PM
And me :clap:

Can I have dance too, please

R-K :flower:

of course!!! though its been a while how will i recognise you ???!!! :what:

....oh, just come an grab me, if you do that, ill guess its you!!! :devil:

x

TheTramp
29th-March-2005, 03:32 PM
Is this grabbing opportunity open to everyone? It'd definitely be worth a trip down from Scotland for that!!! :whistle: :blush:

Little Em
29th-March-2005, 03:42 PM
Is this grabbing opportunity open to everyone? It'd definitely be worth a trip down from Scotland for that!!! :whistle: :blush:

I have no idea what you mean! :devil: :innocent:

grabbing in a friendly pain free way!!!! with nothing other than dancing involved from that point on!!!! ...
;)

TheTramp
29th-March-2005, 03:44 PM
I have no idea what you mean! :devil: :innocent:

grabbing in a friendly pain free way!!!! with nothing other than dancing involved from that point on!!!! ...
;)
Oh. Of course. :wink: :innocent:

Rhythm King
29th-March-2005, 04:40 PM
of course!!! though its been a while how will i recognise you ???!!! :what:

x

I could be wearing camouflage :wink:

Is this grabbing opportunity open to everyone? It'd definitely be worth a trip down from Scotland for that!!!

So you're not in jail yet then? :really: Anyway, wait til Southport, it'll save you the trip :whistle:

R-K

Little Em
29th-March-2005, 04:42 PM
So you're not in jail yet then? :really: Anyway, wait til Southport, it'll save you the trip :whistle:

R-K[/QUOTE]

I AM COMING TO SOUTHPORT..ITLL B MY FIRST TIME...BUT COULDN MISS OUT, AS EVERYONE ELSE RAVES ABOUT IT!!!! :D

Rhythm King
30th-March-2005, 10:00 AM

R-K

I AM COMING TO SOUTHPORT..ITLL B MY FIRST TIME...BUT COULDN MISS OUT, AS EVERYONE ELSE RAVES ABOUT IT!!!! :D[/QUOTE]

OUTSTANDING!

The last one was just FAB! And I'm so looking forward to seeing Jordan and Tatiana & Nicky Haslam and Robert Winter again (and you too, of course :wink: )

Simon r
30th-March-2005, 11:15 AM
Money permiting nicole and myself should be coming to Southport as well is there any tickets left and were is everyone staying

Lory
30th-March-2005, 11:42 AM
Money permiting nicole and myself should be coming to Southport as well is there any tickets left and were is everyone stayingTake a look here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4592&highlight=southport) Simon :hug:

I'm hoping to be at Hipsters on Friday, so, reserve a dance for me please :flower:

Simon r
30th-March-2005, 11:58 AM
Take a look here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4592&highlight=southport) Simon :hug:

I'm hoping to be at Hipsters on Friday, so, reserve a dance for me please :flower:

sorry will be at Twyford see you at the tea dance maybe

Russell Saxby
30th-March-2005, 09:40 PM
Take a look here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4592&highlight=southport) Simon :hug:

Wot Simon not going - will I do????? :whistle:

Lory
30th-March-2005, 11:47 PM
will I do????? :whistle:
I think you already know the answer to that :hug: