PDA

View Full Version : Referrals

Rachel
5th-August-2004, 02:36 PM
What do 'referrals' mean in the public profiles? Should I be jealous or pleased because I haven't got any??
Rachel

TheTramp
5th-August-2004, 02:38 PM
It's apparently something to do with the people that you've referred to the forum. Is there a box now (when you sign up) where you can say how you heard about the forum or something??

Trampy

Rachel
5th-August-2004, 02:49 PM
It's apparently something to do with the people that you've referred to the forum. Is there a box now (when you sign up) where you can say how you heard about the forum or something??

Trampy Oh really? Thanks for the explanation! Hm, Sheepman et al - how come you didn't tick my box??

Is there a prize for the forumite with the most referrals?

No ... didn't think so ...
Rachel

Emma
5th-August-2004, 06:14 PM
Oh really? Thanks for the explanation! Hm, Sheepman et al - how come you didn't tick my box??
Is there a prize for the forumite with the most referrals?
No ... didn't think so ...
RachelI'm pretty sure the referral thang only appeared with the advent of the new forum layouts, so Sheepman et al wouldn't have had a box to tick, Rachel :)

I think you get your reward in heaven (or maybe on the dancefloor...or is that the same place?) for your referrals ;)

TheTramp
5th-August-2004, 06:15 PM
And of course, the reward of all those lovely posts that Sheepman et. al. have made, since you got them on here... :sick:

Trampy

Emma
5th-August-2004, 06:15 PM
BTW that'd be a non-denominational aetheist heaven...

Where everyone votes..

..but just for fun ...

*evil grin*

Gadget
5th-August-2004, 11:07 PM
What are referrals?

The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting vBulletin Fan Community using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.vbulletin.nl/community/index.php?referrerid=0 (none)

Each time someone follows this link to vBulletin Fan Community and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting vBulletin Fan Community by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.
coppied from some other web site that uses the same system

Rachel
6th-August-2004, 10:05 AM
BTW that'd be a non-denominational aetheist heaven...

Where everyone votes..

..but just for fun ...

*evil grin* :rofl: :yeah:

Rachel

Sheepman
6th-August-2004, 10:32 AM
the reward of all those lovely posts that Sheepman et. al. have made, Oh Trampy, you were just on the road to some positive rep., then you had to go and add that smiley :wink:

Greg

TheTramp
6th-August-2004, 10:36 AM
My finger slipped?? I really meant the :worthy: smiley.....

Honest :na:

Trampy

Sheepman
10th-August-2004, 10:31 AM
Honest :na: More finger trouble I see! :kiss:

Greg