PDA

View Full Version : Essex Pub Quiz

Gordon J Pownall
2nd-August-2004, 01:31 PM
I take it you will now proceed to ask me if I've now spilt your pint, am I looking at your 'bird' in a funny way etc. etc. :sick: :sick
Sounds like a Pub Quiz night in Harlow Essex,

You know...where you walk into a pub in Harlow and within five minutes get asked two questions........

What are you f*****g lookin' at.....? :angry:
and

Do you f*****g want some mate or what.....? :angry:

For those of you who have not enjoyed the welcome in Essex's hostelrys. please feel free to join us on the scrap and slaughter tour of Great Britain...... :eek:

Anyone else suggest any venues that should be visited and that are of a similar ilk as above..... :whistle:

under par
2nd-August-2004, 01:44 PM

You know...where you walk into a pub in Harlow and within five minutes get asked two questions........

and

For those of you who have not enjoyed the welcome in Essex's hostelrys. please feel free to join us on the scrap and slaughter tour of Great Britain...... :eek:

Anyone else suggest any venues that should be visited and that are of a similar ilk as above..... :whistle:
Way way way off topic!!!! :whistle: wheres a moderator when you want one?? :worthy:

Go start your own thread!! :yeah: :wink:

Gordon J Pownall
2nd-August-2004, 04:50 PM
Way way way off topic!!!! :whistle: wheres a moderator when you want one?? :worthy:

Go start your own thread!! :yeah: :wink:

Right you - outside then......... :wink: :wink:
anyway, Gus started it.....(or was it the Dreadful one of Scathe like proportions...) :flower: :flower: :whistle: :whistle:

Tiggerbabe
2nd-August-2004, 07:24 PM

Sorry, :blush: been at Blair Drummond Safari Park all day :waycool: - did I miss something? :wink: :flower:

under par
2nd-August-2004, 09:08 PM
Right you - outside then......... :wink: :wink:
anyway, Gus started it.....(or was it the Dreadful one of Scathe like proportions...) :flower: :flower: :whistle: :whistle:

I accept you were not the only miscreant.....but I had to post it somewhere :wink:

You still wanna go outside??? :hug:

Gordon J Pownall
3rd-August-2004, 10:06 AM
I accept you were not the only miscreant.....but I had to post it somewhere :wink:

You still wanna go outside??? :hug:

No....not now you've given me a big hug........ :hug: :hug:

under par
3rd-August-2004, 11:43 AM
No....not now you've given me a big hug........ :hug: :hug:

Ah but you gave me two hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

If this carrys on it WILL be outside for a hugathon challenge. :angry:

Gordon J Pownall
3rd-August-2004, 01:51 PM
Ah but you gave me two hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

If this carrys on it WILL be outside for a hugathon challenge. :angry:

OK....I'll see your three hugs and raise you one :wink:

under par
3rd-August-2004, 01:53 PM
OK....I'll see your three hugs and raise you one :wink:

Your 4 hugs and................and .............and I'll shake you hand! :yeah:

Take that you CAD!! :flower:

Gordon J Pownall
3rd-August-2004, 02:02 PM
Your 4 hugs and................and .............and I'll shake you hand! :yeah:

Take that you CAD!! :flower:

OK,

I'll see four hugs, (limit is five), your handshake and......

I'll raise you a wink.... :wink:

Now let that be a lesson to you Sir.

Verily, you may quick with the wit however you are no match for a man that be much in touch with his feminine side such as I..... :flower:

under par
3rd-August-2004, 02:06 PM
OK,

I'll see four hugs, (limit is five), your handshake and......

I'll raise you a wink.... :wink:

Now let that be a lesson to you Sir.

Verily, you may quick with the wit however you are no match for a man that can touch his feminine side such as I..... :flower:

You can touch your feminine side as much as you want but you'll be getting no mure hugs from me and i CERTAINLY WILL WITHDRAW MY OFFER TO SHAKE YOUR HAND NOW i KNOW WHERE ITS BEEN. :flower:

Gordon J Pownall
3rd-August-2004, 02:08 PM
You can touch your feminine side as much as you want but you'll be getting no mure hugs from me and i CERTAINLY WILL WITHDRAW MY OFFER TO SHAKE YOUR HAND NOW i KNOW WHERE ITS BEEN. :flower:

There's nothing wrong with being in touch with your feminine side - I'm in touch with mine - I touch it regularly...........which reminds me......

Has anyone heard from Andy McG today yet......... :whistle: :what:

stewart38
4th-August-2004, 04:04 PM

and

In my home town of Slough ,soon to move, me not slough ,the mounted police have demands made on them by their horses ie the horses insist that they go around in packs of 10s and thats just in the shopping centre.
The Britwell estate is a lovely place to visit at night, this is serious TVs have been know to be dropped on peoples heads (ie not just the bombs)

Gordon J Pownall
4th-August-2004, 04:09 PM
The Britwell estate is a lovely place to visit at night, this is serious TVs have been know to be dropped on peoples heads (ie not just the bombs)

On a recent TV programme - Britains toughest pubs or somat like that, one (rather tattooed gentlemen who appeared to have had an arsehole transplant but the arsehole had very obviously rejected him) said,

"If you're not from round here and not known, coming into our pub is like walking into someones lounge, sitting in their favourite chair and turning the TV over... You'd get yer attitude sorted with an 'ammer if you did that...."

I can only imagine what the estate agents adverts for houses on that estate must be like..... :eek:

under par
5th-August-2004, 07:27 AM
On a recent TV programme - Britains toughest pubs or somat like that, one (rather tattooed gentlemen who appeared to have had an arsehole transplant but the arsehole had very obviously rejected him) said,

"If you're not from round here and not known, coming into our pub is like walking into someones lounge, sitting in their favourite chair and turning the TV over... You'd get yer attitude sorted with an 'ammer if you did that...."

I can only imagine what the estate agents adverts for houses on that estate must be like..... :eek:

:rofl: :rofl:

Bet they don't drive their big expensive cars on to the estate.... :rofl:

it could end up on bricks.........

and maybe be more valuable real estate than houses on the real estate!!!!

It could even be an estate car!!!!

stewart38
5th-August-2004, 10:05 AM

Flats with 'character'