PDA

View Full Version : Casey McGill

Minnie M
3rd-August-2004, 08:13 AM
I heard this band over the weekend they are AW..............................SOME :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

"Late Night Swing" :clap: and "Whadaya Want" :clap:

This is the first time in the UK, so if you like swing music (and they DON'T play fast music), they are playing at Fleet (CerocPlus) on Saturday and then a couple of days later they will be heading back to the States.

RobC
3rd-August-2004, 10:11 AM
I heard this band over the weekend they are AW..............................SOME :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

"Late Night Swing" :clap: and "Whadaya Want" :clap:

This is the first time in the UK, so if you like swing music (and they DON'T play fast music), they are playing at Fleet (CerocPlus) on Saturday and then a couple of days later they will be heading back to the States.
Heard a good report about them from someone who saw them play at Camp Savoy last weekend. From what I hear, they had great stage presence and put on a fantastic show, finishing their set unplugged by making their way down off the stage and playing amongst the audience. Sounds like they were a little surprised at the reception the got when they played "Late Night Swing" - they played some great covers as well by all accounts.

Personally I can't wait. Hope to see some of you guys down in Fleet this weekend as well :waycool:

under par
3rd-August-2004, 11:39 AM
Heard a good report about them from someone who saw them play at Camp Savoy last weekend. From what I hear, they had great stage presence and put on a fantastic show, finishing their set unplugged by making their way down off the stage and playing amongst the audience. Sounds like they were a little surprised at the reception the got when they played "Late Night Swing" - they played some great covers as well by all accounts.

Personally I can't wait. Hope to see some of you guys down in Fleet this weekend as well :waycool:

Will try my best to get there for first my visit to Fleet Rob :yeah: :flower: