PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother movie posters!

Lory
2nd-August-2004, 03:46 PM
Tee he he

Lory
2nd-August-2004, 03:47 PM
More :D

under par
3rd-August-2004, 11:56 AM
More :D

Lory, do you have to have watched Big Brother to understand these cos I'm sorry I don't. :sad: :confused:

Lory
3rd-August-2004, 12:07 PM
Lory, do you have to have watched Big Brother to understand these cos I'm sorry I don't. :sad: :confused:
Erm yes! It would help! :na:

under par
3rd-August-2004, 12:09 PM
Erm yes! It would help! :na:

I guess this is one thread I'll have to pass on from now on sorry Lory. :sad:

puresunrays
2nd-August-2005, 11:00 PM
I've seen a bit of Big Brother, so can appreciate the piccys Lory. Very good!! :nice:

Little Em
3rd-August-2005, 09:23 AM
I get it !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

im a trash T.V fan what can i say!! :na:

Lory
3rd-August-2005, 09:31 AM
These posters were from the last series, it's amazing how quickly you forget some people! :blush:

I wonder if anyones made posters for this series yet?

If so, I dread to think what Kinga's will be! :what: :rofl:

Little Em
3rd-August-2005, 11:11 AM
These posters were from the last series, it's amazing how quickly you forget some people! :blush:

cola bottle ad? :blush:
:rofl:

Lory
3rd-August-2005, 11:26 AM
cola bottle ad? :blush:
Or 'Heineken'refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach' :rofl: :sick: :whistle:

Little Em
3rd-August-2005, 12:19 PM
Or 'Heineken'refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach' :rofl: :sick: :whistle:

bad girl !!! :really:

hehe ......
:hug:

Simon r
3rd-August-2005, 12:37 PM

i saw Stuart the other day at marble arch he was looking around trying to get someone to notice him and everyone was just walking around him he threw a bit of a hissy fit and then walked off...
it was great to watch..

under par
3rd-August-2005, 12:39 PM

As tall as I am these are still going over my head.

Am I very boring ??? or do I have a life not being a BB watcher.

I did watch most of the second series and swore to myself at its conclusion never to start watching it again.

I promised myself to do anything else rather than watch it again.

Hence my golf and dancing have improved (slightly!!).

Simon r
3rd-August-2005, 12:45 PM
that was utterly gross both of us watched it and looked straight away this girl has some severe hang up's
More ammusing was anthony's face as he watched her in the garden ...

Lory
3rd-August-2005, 12:58 PM
that was utterly gross both of us watched it and looked straight away this girl has some severe hang up's

:yeah: I agree!

I know she's gone in there and doing these things of her own free will but I can't help feeling, that the programmes exploiting someone with a severe mental problem. :sick:

I know i've been making light of it but in all honesty I was shocked and very sad for her family! :sad:

FYI Underpar, Kinga (the new housemate of only 2 days) made a complete show of herself last night, doing unspeakable things with a bottle! And NOT in the least bit discretely either! :tears:

Simon r
3rd-August-2005, 01:02 PM
her father who was on big brother little brother must be so proud... :rofl:

under par
3rd-August-2005, 01:04 PM
:yeah: I agree!

I know she's gone in there and doing these things of her own free will but I can't help feeling, that the programmes exploiting someone with a severe mental problem. :sick:

I know i've been making light of it but in all honesty I was shocked and very for her family! :sad:

FYI Underpar, Kinga (the new housemate of only 2 days) made a complete show of herself last night, doing unspeakable things with a bottle! And NOT in the least bit discretely either! :tears:

I feel vindicated in my decision not to watch it again now. :flower:

Lory
23rd-August-2005, 07:52 AM
New posters!

puresunrays
23rd-August-2005, 11:48 PM
Well that didnt take that long for those to come out!!

Hmmm, just managed to double the annoyance: Makosi combined with crazy frog!!