The Meaning of Life
(or, What's it all about?)

Happy Birthday Adam - you have now reached THAT age

Have a great year :yeah:

Gordon J Pownall
2nd-August-2004, 10:00 AM
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Adam, sex bomb, Babe Magnet (Daily Mirror circa 2004) :whistle:
Happy Birthday to you...
Have a great day Mate,

G... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

forty two eh.......?
I said....

FORTY TWO EH.......?

:rofl: :rofl:

Emma
2nd-August-2004, 10:18 AM
Happy Birthday Adam - have a fab day :hug: :kiss:

Em xx

TheTramp
2nd-August-2004, 11:12 AM
Happy birthday Adam.

Hope you have a great day!

Trampy

Pammy
2nd-August-2004, 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday! :hug:

LilyB
2nd-August-2004, 12:44 PM
Lots of :kiss: & :hug: to the birthday boy! Hope to see you soon to resume the second half of our dance so cruelly cut short by Sherif at W-S-M. :drool: :devil:

LilyB :cheers:

Sparkles
2nd-August-2004, 01:34 PM
Happy Birthday!
Have a good one... you don't look it ;)

S. xxx

Andy McGregor
2nd-August-2004, 01:35 PM
Happy birthday Master

From one of your gimps.

Bardsey
2nd-August-2004, 02:47 PM
Happy Birthday !

Hope you have a gud 'un! :flower:

Peter
2nd-August-2004, 09:26 PM
Happy Birthday!! Be good ...

Mary
2nd-August-2004, 09:28 PM
Happy Birthday Adam. Hope you had a great day. Have not asked you for a dance yet but next time ..................... there's no escape!!!! :devil: :wink:

M

The Pilgrim
2nd-August-2004, 10:09 PM
Happy birthday Master

From one of your gimps.

Did you really mean this Andy? Just curious. :whistle:

"Gimp refers to a normally male sex slave. Sexual slavery is a special case of slavery which includes various different practices: forced prostitution (which can include religious prostitution) single-owner sexual slavery slavery for primarily non-sexual purposes where sex is common or permissible.
In general, the nature of slavery means that the slave is de facto available for sex, and ordinary social conventions and legal protections that would otherwise constrain an owner's actions are not effective. Typically dressed in black leather (or rubber) and wearing a mask of the same material. This apparel emphasises sexuality by drawing attention to the crotch and chest. .

Masochism practice often features in the notion of the gimp, with a partnership between gimp and dominatrix.

Gimp can be used pejoratively."

"A seeker of truth is no stranger to controversy."

Andy McGregor
2nd-August-2004, 10:18 PM
Did you really mean this Andy? Just curious. :whistle:

Gimp means whatever the master says it does.

Are you my new master, Mr Pilgrim?: maybe Gordy Gimp would like you to be his master too :wink:

under par
3rd-August-2004, 01:19 AM

Are you my new master, Mr Pilgrim?: maybe Gordy Gimp would like you to be his master too :wink:

Be CAREFUL Andy Mr Pilgrim has only just joined us. :angry:

DO NOT frighten him off.

We need forumites like the Pilgrim to keep the balance what with all the wierd persona who often frequent these parts. :wink:

Be nice to the newbies please. :cheers:

Andy McGregor
3rd-August-2004, 01:33 AM
Be CAREFUL Andy Mr Pilgrim has only just joined us.

I have a feeling that Mr Pilgrim knows us well. He may be a new member but his first posting on the Forum was just like that of an old hand - he even used italics :waycool:

But as under par is worried I would like to reassure Mr Pilgrim that I'm consisitent and will not lure him into a trap with a false persona and saccharine nicities only to hit him with some off the wall comment once I'd got him thinking we're all luvvies :whistle:

Gordon J Pownall
3rd-August-2004, 01:34 AM
Be CAREFUL Andy Mr Pilgrim has only just joined us. :angry:

DO NOT frighten him off.

We need forumites like the Pilgrim to keep the balance what with all the wierd persona who often frequent these parts. :wink:

Be nice to the newbies please. :cheers:

Hello,

Gimp Gordon here.... :sick:

You leave my mate Gimp Andy alone..... :angry:

unless of course you want to treat him like the naughty boy he is...... :yum: :drool: :yum: :drool: :yum:

Andy McGregor
3rd-August-2004, 01:40 AM
unless of course you want to treat him like the naughty boy he is...... :yum: :drool: :yum: :drool: :yum:

:yeah:

Gordy and I have both been very naughty and we deserve to be punished...

under par
3rd-August-2004, 01:40 AM
Hello,

Gimp Gordon here.... :sick:

You leave my mate Gimp Andy alone..... :angry:

Once a GIMP always a GIMP .....................BUT leave the NEWBIES alone :angry:

Gordon J Pownall
3rd-August-2004, 01:42 AM

OOOOOOhhhhhh.........

oooooh.....a spanking, a spanking....

Andy's been a very naughty boy and should be spanked :whistle: ....and so have I so you must spank him and then spank me... :whistle:

in fact, you must spank all of us, yes spank all of us and then the oral...... :eek:

(With apologies to Monty Python's Search For the Holy Grail) :worthy: :rofl: :worthy:

The Pilgrim
3rd-August-2004, 09:46 AM
Thank you both (Andy the Gimp and Gordy Gimp) for volunteering to be my gimps and get the thrashing you no doubt deserve and want – however I would not wish to usurp Adam’s position as your Master. RESPECT!

----------------

Andy McGregor
3rd-August-2004, 10:33 AM
Thank you both (Andy the Gimp and Gordy Gimp) for volunteering to be my gimps and get the thrashing you no doubt deserve and want – however I would not wish to usurp Adam’s position as your Master. RESPECT!

----------------

Denying us the punishment we so richly deserve: there is no more exquisite pain :wink:

Gordon J Pownall
3rd-August-2004, 11:03 AM
Denying us the punishment we so richly deserve: there is no more exquisite pain :wink:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh......lovely :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: