PDA

View Full Version : A great big thankyou - from Tweetie - Mrs DS !!!!

Dance Demon
31st-July-2004, 11:31 PM
Well we just got home earlier tonight after a fabulous 4 weeks and I just wanted to say thankyou everyone for your kind wishes, letters, cards and of course all the wonderful presents!!!! (thankyou cards on their way once we catch our breath :wink: )
I know my smurfband has posted a few times from various parts of europe (even on honeymoon he cant keep away :rolleyes: . We have had a fantastic time culminating in a brilliant week at Beach Boogie! Superb classes and the parties were so much fun... we even managed a few hours break sometimes to sit in the sun and imbibe in the odd glass of wine
:cheers:

Thank you all once more for helping to make our big day so special!!!! (especially D.D. who wowed all with his singing!)

Tweetie
31st-July-2004, 11:44 PM
:eek: :eek:
typical.... the first time I ever start a new thread and DD seems to have been the last person to have logged on on my computer!

HELP Franck! please :flower:

Dreadful Scathe
31st-July-2004, 11:46 PM
Can I confirm Tweeties post and catagorically deny that I have married Dance Demon. Good looking he may be but hes not my type and Mrs Dance Demon would have something to say about it :)

Tiggerbabe
1st-August-2004, 12:09 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry Fi :blush: Franck's on holiday for a fortnight and I'm afraid my powers aren't quite as powerful :sad:

But I can confirm it definitely wasn't DD that the smurf married :kiss: :hug: :clap:

Dance Demon
1st-August-2004, 02:42 AM
I would also like to confirm that I am not married to either Smurfy or Fi........though if I was not married to Mrs Demon, I would rather be married to Fi Than Smurfy....... :whistle:

Glad you had a nice honeymoon, ...see you soon
:D

Lory
1st-August-2004, 06:15 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: To all the above! I have to admit to being slightly confused when readng the first post, (and not knowing any of you personally, I thought I'd got it all wrong anyway) but don't worry, all is clear now! :wink:

Lovely to hear you had a great time and long may it continue! :hug: :hug: