PDA

View Full Version : Travel Inn

filthycute
14th-October-2002, 11:58 AM
Less than a week to go until the competition so who's going? There's quite a few of us from Dundee staying in the Inverersk Travel Inn on the Saturday night. Anyone else coming to stay there that we might want to know about?
I'm looking forward to putting a few faces to names from the forum but how will i know you all?
Being the "Ginger Swinger" i'm not particulary hard to find. And if you spot me dancing on Sunday i'll be the ginger nut in the "Saltire" Scottish outfit. Hopefully i'll manage to catch up with a few of you at the Saturday night party before that though.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the weekend and if you see some mad Scottish ginger lass limbo-ing or any other equally MAd. stunt....it's probably me. Come and say hi :D:D

Ok my desperate attempt to make new friends after my last lot disowned me for limbo-ing, conga-ing and clearing a dance floor :yum: :yum:

See Y'all soon :D

filthycute x x

Jayne
14th-October-2002, 03:03 PM
Hi FC,

Looking forward to putting a face to the avator at last! I'm going to the comp, but won't make it to the pre-comp party and will be staying the "Resort Big Brother" in Edinburgh (his flat often comes in handy - but it's only a small flat before anyone asks!:wink: ).

Shame I won't make it to the party - I would have challenged you to a limbo contest!

Hope to (finally) meet people on the forum at the weekend - looking forward to it already!

Jayne :nice:

filthycute
14th-October-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Jayne
Hi FC,

Looking forward to putting a face to the avator at last!

As long as your not looking for a fluffy white kitten....although i'm sure many people would say thats a fair description of me :wink: :yum:

Shame I won't make it to the party - I would have challenged you to a limbo contest!

Hope to (finally) meet people on the forum at the weekend - looking forward to it already!

Jayne :nice:

Hey you never know.....the makeshift limbo the salsa club used was a belt. So any guys out there willing to get their kit off for a good cause...:wink: :wink:

See you at the weekend Jayne.

fitlhycute x x

Grant
14th-October-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
There's quite a few of us from Dundee staying in the Inverersk Travel Inn on the Saturday night. Anyone else coming to stay there that we might want to know about?

I'm also staying at the Travel Inn but I'm not sure if I qualify as someone you 'want to know about' :confused:

Looking forward to seeing you Dundonians at the party even if I miss you at the hotel. :D :D

:cheers:

Grant

Graham
14th-October-2002, 05:32 PM
As long as your not looking for a fluffy white kitten....although i'm sure many people would say thats a fair description of me :wink: :yum:
Jayne - you may have missed this during your "radio silent" period, so here's (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=240) what FC looks like.

Hey you never know.....the makeshift limbo the salsa club used was a belt. So any guys out there willing to get their kit off for a good cause...:wink: :wink:
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm sure that round you any sensible man would opt for safety first, and hence would be wearing braces as well. :wink:

Sandy
14th-October-2002, 06:22 PM
FC thinking about going to the party on the Saturday night now. Do you have the phone number for the Travel Inn?

How do I get a ticket for the party? Help Franck/Lorna/Linda/whoever

Is anyone else going from Aberdeen? Need a travelling partner? Will share cost of petrol and choccy things!

Give me a ring

Sandy

01569 764687

Cheers

filthycute
14th-October-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Graham

Jayne - you may have missed this during your "radio silent" period, so here's (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=240) what FC looks like.

yep..i look exactly like that :D (but skinnier)! hehe It don't hurt to dream :wink: You could have also used the link that Johnny Boy put on not long after the forum started. He must have thought it wise to let people know who i was so they could start dodging me at an early stage :yum:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm sure that round you any sensible man would opt for safety first, and hence would be wearing braces as well. :wink:

Are you suggesting that i am a liabilty around poor unsuspecting male cerocers? You could also be implying that any male found in my company are not sensible :what: ooooooorrrrr....any male found in my company is indeed sensible and hiding their braces under their shirts!

I'll need to get back to you on this one after i do some delving into my male company and what they use to hold their trousers up :wink:

filthycute x x

Gus
14th-October-2002, 06:41 PM
Are you suggesting that i am a liabilty around poor unsuspecting male cerocers?

filthycute x x

Think so ... but for different reasons ... Nantwich still hasn't recovered from your boob tube that threatened to become a belt .......:sorry :sorry such things were not designed to cope with body rolls and baskets and pretzels .....

filthycute
14th-October-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Gus

Think so ... but for different reasons ... Nantwich still hasn't recovered from your boob tube that threatened to become a belt .......:sorry :sorry such things were not designed to cope with body rolls and baskets and pretzels .....

:what: and here was me thinking they were all mesmorised with my fantastic dancing abilities!!! :really:

Just for the record that top now has straps, so there will be no reprecussions of the events that took place in Nantwich.
That was a one and only showing :yum: :wink: :sorry

(must go a nd practise dancing in my comp outfit so i don't make a liar of myself)

filthycute x x

Gus
14th-October-2002, 07:11 PM

That was a one and only showing :yum: :wink: :sorry

Only one was showing??? did it slip on one side and I didn't see??:really:

filthycute
14th-October-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Gus

Only one was showing??? did it slip on one side and I didn't see??:really:

Well i wasn't the one standing oogling so i don't know exactly what was showing. Hopefully nothing :sorry

Although there was one guy who did a no bad job of trying to reveal all :what: he did some kinda double dip (you know the one i mean Gus?) I went down on one side but refused to go down on the other..Hows that for resistence? :wink:

filthycute x x

filthycute
14th-October-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
FC thinking about going to the party on the Saturday night now. Do you have the phone number for the Travel Inn?

Cheers

Here's where we're staying Sandy

Travel Inn Edinburgh (Inveresk)
Carberry Road
Inveresk
Musselburgh
Edinburgh
EH1 8P7

Rooms cost £42:50 (or £21:25 if you get someone to share with)
Check in time is at 2:00pm

hope that helps

See you soon

filthycute x x

Sandy
14th-October-2002, 07:44 PM

Carberry Road
Inveresk
Musselburgh
Edinburgh
EH1 8P7

Rooms cost £42:50 (or £21:25 if you get someone to share with)
Check in time is at 2:00pm

hope that helps

See you soon

filthycute x x

Thanks a million FC:grin:

Anyone need a room mate??

Let me know

Sandy

PS still to get a ticket for party but hoping that will be ok

Grant
15th-October-2002, 02:26 PM

still to get a ticket for party but hoping that will be ok

When they send out the competition tickets they include info on how to to reserve a party ticket. Either write to Dance@ceroc.info or leave a message on 01506 400654 and you can collect your ticket at the door.
The little map of Musselburgh they send out would be handy too if only I could see the hall marked on it!
Grant

Sandy
15th-October-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Grant

When they send out the competition tickets they include info on how to to reserve a party ticket. Either write to Dance@ceroc.info or leave a message on 01506 400654 and you can collect your ticket at the door.
The little map of Musselburgh they send out would be handy too if only I could see the hall marked on it!
Grant

Thanks Grant

Got a ticket organised just need accommodation and transport now. Anyone reading in please let me know if you need a room mate or someone to share petrol!

See you soon

Cheers

Sandy

Sandy
15th-October-2002, 05:32 PM

Carberry Road
Inveresk
Musselburgh
Edinburgh
EH1 8P7
filthycute x x

FC thanks for the info. Unfortunately the inn is full. If you know of anyone who wants to share please let me know. Got a ticket so hope to see you if can get transport and accommo sorted.

Cheers

Sandy

JMW
15th-October-2002, 11:54 PM

I thought it was the little black arrow; but when I looked up my street map of Edinburgh (and suburbs) the Brunton Hall and Theatre is in the little triangle at the junction of North High Street and Bridge Street.

Grant
16th-October-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by JMW

the Brunton Hall and Theatre is in the little triangle at the junction of North High Street and Bridge Street.

Thanks, that helps.:)

Grant

Steven
16th-October-2002, 10:34 AM
I will be driving through from Dundee. If you can get yourself down to Dundee Sandy then you can get a lift through to Musselborough.....not sure what time I am leaving yet will need to arrange that with some of the dundee crowd.

Cheers
Steven

filthycute
16th-October-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Steven
I will be driving through from Dundee. If you can get yourself down to Dundee Sandy then you can get a lift through to Musselborough.....not sure what time I am leaving yet will need to arrange that with some of the dundee crowd.

Cheers
Steven

Myself, Linda, Heather and Sherwin are planning on leaving at around 12:30pm. Not sure what the rest of the folks are up to but i'm sure we'll all figure it out tonight :D

filthycute x x

Sandy
17th-October-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Steven

Cheers
Steven

Thanks Steven but I think I'm sorted for a lift and accommo now. if it all goes pear shaped I'll give you a shout.

Thanks anyway and see you at the championships

Sandy

Sandy
17th-October-2002, 09:21 AM

Got a ticket so hope to see you if can get transport and accommo sorted.

Cheers

Sandy

Just to let you know - got transport and accommo so see you all there.

Sheena - no outfit or shoes yet! Busy shopping days ahead:sick:

See you Saturday

Sandy:cheers: