PDA

View Full Version : Twyford freestyle on sat 31st July

Simon r
28th-July-2004, 06:08 PM
Just to let everyone know that on saturday the 31st july :clap:
There will be another of twyfords superb free style nights.
The normal extras will be included
Free cookies and tea and coffee.
the amazing music of the one and only Toby
An amazing dance on a superb floor and great dancers.
Starting at 8.00 pm till 12.
Oh and some new teachers will be adding a class that should knock your socks off....(well maybe) :rofl:

Hope to see everyone down there. :cheers:
Entry £7.00 on the door.

Simon r
28th-July-2004, 07:35 PM
Whos coming then put your names on the boards Mrs forbes :rolleyes:

Mary
28th-July-2004, 07:57 PM
There's just about nothing that could keep us away. We'll also be bringing a couple of visitors from north of the border. :wink: None other than Fran and Bill :clap: :worthy:

There is also the added bonus that it is the Prawnsters birthday (aka Tony). And all the folk will be back from Beach Boogie so no excuses peeps - be there or be some sort of equalateral parallelogram (or something )

Should be great fun and really looking forward to it - esp. TwK on the decks :drool:

So who else is going? And don't forget the sparkle!!

M

Mary
28th-July-2004, 08:28 PM
AND there may be a couple of fab peeps from Bristol going :wink:

M

Jayne
29th-July-2004, 09:13 AM
I'm going! :clap:

And so is Milk Tray Man! :wink:

J :hug:

Sparkles
29th-July-2004, 09:33 AM
I wish I could :sad:
Have a prior engagement. :angry:
I hope everyone has a fab night though - someone dance with BillCo (I assume he'll be there?) for me :drool:
S. x

Jayne
29th-July-2004, 09:47 AM
someone dance with BillCo (I assume he'll be there?) for me :drool:
*sigh* Life can be tough sometimes... :wink: :grin:

Sorry you can't make it this month - it looks like it could be a great night!

J :nice:

Zebra Woman
29th-July-2004, 10:20 AM
YIPPEE!! :clap: Miss Conduct and I are coming on Saturday. :grin: :grin:

Peter
29th-July-2004, 11:12 AM
I'll be there, with Marianne ... word on the street says Billco & Bex will be getting drunk elsewhere ...

Divissima
29th-July-2004, 01:12 PM
Indeed. When the cat's away.... :wink:

Bex
29th-July-2004, 02:16 PM
Now listen you lot, even though Billco and I will be supping champagne at a friends wedding (Jacqui Payne, Ceroc Teacher in case any of you know her), I expect outrageous behaviour, serious boogieing (is that a word?) and plenty of gossip afterwards!!! :devil:

Wish we could be there too :hug: Will miss an opportunity to dance with Scottish Bill, David B, TWK, Peter and King Prawny though :worthy: :sad:

Anyway, have a fab time!

See you all soon,
Bex
PS. Don't forget about the Summer Ball at Twyford on Saturday 28th August too, we're having a DWAS Comp, with Dave and Lily judging to name but a few! :clap:

ChrisA
29th-July-2004, 02:20 PM
Wish we could be there too
:yeah: :tears:

TheTramp
29th-July-2004, 03:37 PM
Woohoo....

I can't come this month, but I think that I'll be able to make it along next month!!! :clap:

Trampy

Little Em
29th-July-2004, 04:43 PM
me & alex will b coming up this sat!!! :grin:

woo hoo!! :cheers: :clap:

cant wait to have some lovely dances!!! and also free cookies!!!both r .. :drool:

little emx x x

Bex
29th-July-2004, 05:03 PM
me & alex will b coming up this sat!!! :grin:
little emx x x

Well done to you and Alex on passing your teacher training by the way!!! :clap:

Bex

Peter
29th-July-2004, 05:26 PM
... Summer Ball at Twyford on Saturday 28th August too, we're having a DWAS Comp, with Dave and Lily judging ...

Not much point in me entering ... after my Jive Bar faux pas (sorry Lily)!

Mary
29th-July-2004, 08:02 PM
Not much point in me entering ... after my Jive Bar faux pas (sorry Lily)!

Do tell...........

M

Peter
30th-July-2004, 07:19 AM
Do tell........... M

Well, it was like this .....(click here for link) (www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=71781#post71781)

Little Em
30th-July-2004, 08:13 AM
Well done to you and Alex on passing your teacher training by the way!!! :clap:

Bex

Thanks Bex!!!! scary stuff out there on stage but must admit my first couple of classes ive really enjoyed!!! not sure if my class did though!!! hehe :whistle:

DavidY
30th-July-2004, 08:23 AM
not sure if my class did though!!! hehe :whistle:Emma, Not sure if you were teaching last night as I wasn't there :blush: - but your class last week was good. It came across as really professional & it felt like you'd been teaching for ages.

Little Em
30th-July-2004, 08:27 AM
blimey!!!! thank you!!!! :nice: :flower:

ill do my best to keep it up!!

little E x x :innocent:

Simon r
30th-July-2004, 11:51 AM
blimey!!!! thank you!!!! :nice: :flower:

ill do my best to keep it up!!

little E x x :innocent:

I hope you mean your teaching (nudge ,nudge ,wink ,wink ) :whistle:

Little Em
30th-July-2004, 11:55 AM
I hope you mean your teaching (nudge ,nudge ,wink ,wink ) :whistle:

i dont know what you mean... :whistle:

:innocent: = thats me!!!

are we still on for sat?.... what time is best for you an nicole? x
:D

Simon r
30th-July-2004, 01:54 PM
Come round anytime but if you fancy lunch why not come early afternoon and maybe we will have a barbie( that will be the doll)..
:whistle:

Little Em
30th-July-2004, 02:16 PM
Come round anytime but if you fancy lunch why not come early afternoon and maybe we will have a barbie( that will be the doll)..
:whistle:

Mmmm sounds good to me!!! my fingers r crossed that the weather holds out!! if not we will have to eat my stash of mars bars that i have left??? :wink:

shall we come about 3.30?

can you pm me your address inc postcode!!!?

cheers!!!

Simon r
30th-July-2004, 04:51 PM
YIPPEE!! :clap: Miss Conduct and I are coming on Saturday. :grin: :grin:
Can i book a dance with you now i think we missed out last time :flower:

DavidY
30th-July-2004, 08:19 PM
I'm sort of contemplating this one... but I suspect it's way too far for me to go. On the other hand I don't know of anywhere near to home to dance this Saturday night.

Can anyone tell me a postcode or link to directions, please? :flower:

Is it worth a long drive to get to?

Peter
31st-July-2004, 08:10 AM
I'm sort of contemplating this one... but I suspect it's way too far for me to go. On the other hand I don't know of anywhere near to home to dance this Saturday night. Can anyone tell me a postcode or link to directions, please? :flower: Is it worth a long drive to get to?

People travel a long way to dance at Twyford - Zebra Woman and little em are both from your way … Twyford is just outside Reading, close to M4 jct 8/9. For directions CLICK HERE (www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=68311#post68311) and for the website CLICK HERE (www.cerocreading.com/page3.html).

Alternatively, there is free ice cream at Stevenage, which might be closer for you CLICK HERE (www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3386)

DavidY
31st-July-2004, 11:04 AM
People travel a long way to dance at Twyford - Zebra Woman and little em are both from your way … Twyford is just outside Reading, close to M4 jct 8/9. For directions CLICK HERE (www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=68311#post68311) and for the website CLICK HERE (www.cerocreading.com/page3.html).

Alternatively, there is free ice cream at Stevenage, which might be closer for you CLICK HERE (www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3386)Peter,

Many thanks for the links and also your suggestion of Stevenage. :clap: :cheers: :hug:

Zebra Woman & Little Em live a bit further South (I'm guessing about an hour) from where I am, so it's further for me to go.

Multimap reckons Twyford is 142.2 miles from my house, and it estimates this will take me 2 hours and 1 minute. However this appears to assume my average speed is just over 70 mph which seems rather optimistic when some of the roads in between have 30mph limits. So it's probably going to take me longer than that.

Stevenage is a mere 106 miles away which multimap reckons is 1hr 40 mins.

But they're both a long way - not sure whether I'll be able to get to either. :sad:

PS a thought for all franchise owners, dance organisers etc. Please put postcodes of your venues on your websites - it makes them so much easier to find! :)

Peter
31st-July-2004, 01:27 PM
Peter, Many thanks for the links and also your suggestion of Stevenage. :clap: :cheers: :hug: Stevenage is a mere 106 miles away which multimap reckons is 1hr 40 mins.

In your case I would definitely go to Stevenage ... have you seen the pic of the teacher .... mmm!!!!

Simon r
3rd-August-2004, 06:46 AM
Just a note to say great to see everyone there on sat thanks for making a great evening :cheers: