PDA

View Full Version : Stevenage Party with Ice Cream oooo!

cerocmetro
28th-July-2004, 04:13 PM
Stevenage Saturday 31st July

We have just had confirmed that we are able to announce a superb salsa/Merengue/cabaret and fun class on Saturday at the Dance party in Stevenage.
The class will be a taster for a workshop that Akile will be teaching for CerocMetro soon.

Akile :yum: and her partner Paul :wink: are three times British Salsa Championship Grand Finalists and were runners-up in the British Merengue Championships :clap:

This is Sooo not to be missed don't forget the free ice cream and BBQ details below.

Summer Party special

This Saturday night
31st July

The Barclay School
Walkern Road
Stevenage
Herts

5 minutes J8 A1(M)

FREE BBQ eat as much as you can/dare :clap:
FREE ICE CREAMS (as has become a CerocMetro thing we rent an Ice cream van for your sole use and you eat as much as you like) :clap:

DJ JON BRETT :clap:

Full Bar :clap:
Huge Car Park :clap:
Sprung dance floor :clap:

£10 on the door for a great night dancing, eating and partying

Doors open 7.45pm freestyle to midnight

Gordon J Pownall
28th-July-2004, 10:09 PM
Stevenage Saturday 31st Jul

Akile :yum:

er.........schwiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

cerocmetro
31st-July-2004, 09:51 AM
er.........schwiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

What? :confused:

As we said, FREE BBQ AND FREE ICE CREAM VAN FOR ALL THE 99'S YOU WANT :drool:[B]

Peter
31st-July-2004, 01:29 PM
Great looking teacher ... :yum: ... have I seen her at Finchley on a Monday night ... ?

cerocmetro
31st-July-2004, 06:10 PM
Great looking teacher ... :yum: ... have I seen her at Finchley on a Monday night ... ?

Yeup :wink:
She comes along with a group of Salsa friends who are all now into Ceroc, or maybe it's just my teaching or maybe its coz were back up to record numbers on Monday nights and it's the middle of summer :eek:

Adam

Peter
31st-July-2004, 06:29 PM
She comes along with a group of Salsa friends who are all now into Ceroc, or maybe it's just my teaching or maybe its coz were back up to record numbers on Monday nights and it's the middle of summer Adam

Forumites may not realise what an excellent night Monday at Finchley is ... I have been twice in the last four weeks and thoroughly enjoyed it ... Well done Adam!!!!

The Pilgrim
2nd-August-2004, 08:43 PM
A great set from Jon Brett - a true Master - worth travelling for ...

... and the Merengue orgy, Peter oldboy you should have been there :grin:

Peter
2nd-August-2004, 09:16 PM
A great set from Jon Brett - a true Master - worth travelling for ... ... and the Merengue orgy, Peter oldboy you should have been there :grin:

I'm gutted ... please don't send me the pics ...

The Pilgrim
2nd-August-2004, 09:48 PM
Actually Peter oldboy it's probably lucky you didn't come - you'd have only ended up with groin strain - from all the thrusting we had to do - I mean wiggling :D

"A seeker of truth is no stranger to controversy."