PDA

View Full Version : Diary Entries

Big Brother
27th-July-2004, 09:59 AM
Please tell us what you have been doing on this thread.

BB

Gordon J Pownall
27th-July-2004, 11:17 AM
Please tell us what you have been doing on this thread.

BB

Well, BB me old luv, what with keeping Bardsey 'warm' and fending off the amorous advances of Pammy and practising for the JiveMasters it's been a bugger of a week.

I did ask Trampy to help out - I meant to keep the place tidy and to look after the lavvy that is getting really nasty now.

I didn't mean for him to 'look after Bardsey' in the linen cupboard for me - I am capable of doing that.

I have resuced Andy McG's thong from the drain it was blocking and I did pick up loads of cucumber as well.

Sorry BB - I only have one pair of hands and Bardsey Babe has kept them busy yesterday and today (after I got back from the JM's)...... :flower: :hug:

Gordon J Pownall
27th-July-2004, 11:23 AM
Oh....and please note I was the first to respond toyour instructions to visit the diary room as well BB...... :D

Divissima
27th-July-2004, 12:02 PM
Yeah, sorry BB :blush: :blush: I was kidnapped against my will and marched to the Isle of Wight. But rest assured, we didn't call it Beach Bootcamp for nothing. I'm still in pain.... :tears:

I'll sort out the chickens, but the cucumber just seems to proliferate (and someone keeps putting slices into my treasured Mavericks Album :angry: ).

By the way, I thought I saw DS down at Bootcamp - so just who is locked in the mephitic toilet?? :sick: :eek:

Peter
27th-July-2004, 12:13 PM
we didn't call it Beach Bootcamp for nothing. I'm still in pain....

... you are in pain?

Divissima
27th-July-2004, 12:34 PM
Tango reaches parts other dances cannot ....

although, I suspect, your pain is the greater :wink:

under par
27th-July-2004, 12:49 PM
Oh....and please note I was the first to respond toyour instructions to visit the diary room as well BB...... :D

groveller!!

Gordon J Pownall
27th-July-2004, 01:12 PM
groveller!!

....so you see BB, I've been helping out where I could......UP has been spending his timne posting jokes and winding people up and messing around an stuff......

Bardsey
27th-July-2004, 01:18 PM
Hello Big Brother!

Sorry to have been a bit out of it lately, but had to do some councelling on a couple of friends who are having emotional troubles.

Anyway, I've been broodin' a bit masel' ya know, cos Gordy's been away, like, so a've not felt up to it, ya know. Sorry about the mess an all, like, but ya know what its like when ya not feelin' yasel' ya know (or feelin' anyone else, for that matter :rofl: ) ahem......sorry Bit Brother :blush:

Anyway, ah promise a'll get ma dustpan and brush out right away and start cleaning up.

Does that get me some added points?

DangerousCurves
27th-July-2004, 08:43 PM
Hello Big Brother!

Must admit - I've been a bit lax too this week.

I have spent a lot of time getting the new kitten litter trained though...but the poor little thing seems unaccountably nervous - keeps looking over its shoulder and wincing at the sight of Gordon's massive chopper....

Maybe that's been putting me off my stride a bit too, on reflection.

Kitten has really made friends with Bardsey though... nestles up to her and feels safe...then she sings to it and it purrs softly - gives you a warm feeling inside just to see them :o

Will do better next week - particularly if we get some extra strong harpic in our supply hamper... the loo is getting a certain aura :really:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-August-2004, 03:59 PM
Hello Big Brother,

I, along with my faithful servant Tweetie, have been invading foreign lands.

We started with a 'flight' on one of those mechanical birds and it took us to
the heart of the Roman empire, we then went to Florence via Iron Horse and ended up in Lake Como (Figuratively speaking) with a couple of brief detours into the land of the Swiss where the clocks run on time and the chocolate is triangular. Coffee in Italy is very good, never again will I be satisfied with the cappuccinos here!

My partner and I then struggled through the crowds of horseless carriages to get to another aeroplane port where we bounced over the alps to land in Paris. The 4 star hotel we booked turning out to be like the TARDIS in reverse, small on the outside - smaller still when you get in the room. Still Paris is nice but Cappuccinos in Paris are bad, luckily normal coffee is generally quite good. The food in Paris is actually relatively cheap, all menus have set prices which are very reasonable but it still costs more than Italy. Climbed their Blackpool Tower, it has no ballroom! Got another train out of there and headed North...where Giverny, home of Claude Monet, awaited. He wasnt in, having been dead since 1926. His garden was lovely however so we took pictures, ooh'ed and aah'ed at water lillies and then moved onto Le Havre home of REALLY cheap clothes, shoes and alcohol. (Pause at this point whilst that sinks in).

Everyone back from the shops? ok...After a night in Le Havre we got a ferry to Portsmouth and got the next ferry straight back out of Portsmouth to Ryde on the Isle of Wight, where we stayed in a cheap but nice hotel. Watched the 13th Warrior on TV. Rubbish! Got picked up by the lovely Neil of Beach Boogie fame, had fun and frollicks and a general great time. After a week of heavenly boogie-ing we got driven back by the lovely Davina and Brandy, 2 lapdancers we met whilst down there.

Quickest summation of 4 weeks ever. :)
Im now at work, doing not very much, I have things to read and not much else.

For the full story with pictures and video clips...see the website in a few weeks. :)

Bardsey
2nd-August-2004, 04:26 PM
For the full story with pictures and video clips...see the website in a few weeks. :)

Fantastic Nik, can't wait to see the pics etc. Hope you post some of the wedding on the website too.

Jill x

Gordon J Pownall
2nd-August-2004, 04:54 PM
Err......Hi Guys, remember me....

I was evicted and so as part of my pennance I've got to direct you to THIS post here....... (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=74375#post74375)
Gordon......xxxxx :tears: :flower: :flower:

Dreadful Scathe
4th-August-2004, 01:13 PM
is Big Brother dead ? I think we should be told :)

Bardsey
4th-August-2004, 01:20 PM
is Big Brother dead ? I think we should be told :)

Err........have I missed something? Why do you ask if BB is dead? :confused:

Gordon J Pownall
4th-August-2004, 02:59 PM
Err........have I missed something? Why do you ask if BB is dead? :confused:

No....surely not - BB is alive and well isn't he / she / it / them...??? :sick: :tears:

Dreadful Scathe
6th-August-2004, 04:55 PM
Does Sparkles read this anymore ? I came to the diary room, I rearranged the cushions and left a little chocolate on the seat for the next person.....but ive still to get a response from Big Brother. Im now most upset and Im off to rearrange the furniture in a really negative feng shui way and lets just see if THAT gets Big Brothers attention !!

Goddamn this bed is going to be facing NORTH EAST....ha....

Tiggerbabe
8th-August-2004, 12:34 AM
I've been in Middlesbrough :eek: - but I'm back now :D

Big Brother
9th-August-2004, 09:42 AM
This is Big Brother

Dreadful Scathe is kindly requested to put the furniture back where he found it and use some air-freshener in the diary room in order to clear the blue haze he has left behind him.
For the next two days Dreadful Scathe and Dangerous Curves are expected to do everything together and to cook everyone in the treehouse a three course meal using the remainder of last weeks’ rations.

Dreadful Scathe
16th-August-2004, 04:03 PM
I can't find Dangerous Curves, did someone eat her because of the ration shortage ?

Air Freshener not needed, Sheena is back and the whole place smells of roses ;) aww

Tiggerbabe
16th-August-2004, 04:38 PM
Sheena is back and the whole place smells of roses ;) aww
Sweetie :kiss: did I mention how handsome you looked on Saturday? :hug:

Dreadful Scathe
16th-August-2004, 04:44 PM
no you didnt :) so you can at least fix the spelling mistakes in my last post :)

dannyboy
16th-August-2004, 09:55 PM
Hello Big Brother.
When will the next eviction be, and can you reveal who has been nominated?

Tiggerbabe
17th-August-2004, 02:07 AM
no you didnt :) so you can at least fix the spelling mistakes in my last post :)
Done :wink: xx

Sparkles
17th-August-2004, 10:30 AM
Hello Big Brother.
When will the next eviction be, and can you reveal who has been nominated?

Speaking on behalf of Big Brother, there has been so little activity in the treehouse, and no-one has even bothered trying to complete the challenge, so it was assumed that everything would be on hold until people had more time.

Davina. x

DangerousCurves
17th-August-2004, 08:54 PM
I can't find Dangerous Curves, did someone eat her because of the ration shortage ?

I've been hiding in your back pack to ensure that we spent our time "together"... :hug:

Want to get together to produce an account of adventures via pm???

Dreadful Scathe
18th-August-2004, 09:14 AM
I've been hiding in your back pack to ensure that we spent our time "together"... :hug:

Want to get together to produce an account of adventures via pm???
i wondered why my backpack was rounder than normal.......woo yeah together...like Jason and Kylie, Peters and Lee, Abbot and Costello....er....ok..you send the PM when you're ready :)

Dreadful Scathe
30th-October-2004, 11:43 AM
wha..eh..I woke up in a daze and everyone is GONE!! Why is the Big Brother house boarded up. Hello...HELLOOOO! Whats this sign - COMING SOON, CEROC VENUE!....well Ill hang around a bit then...Ill go see if theres anything in the fridge...

Big Brother
31st-October-2004, 03:42 AM
D.S., This is Big Brother (I'm not going to shout cos there's no point).
What are you doing!
Why are you doing it!
And who's Idea was it for you to change your signature to something so silly!
BB

Dreadful Scathe
9th-November-2004, 12:52 PM
D.S., This is Big Brother (I'm not going to shout cos there's no point).
What are you doing!
Why are you doing it!
And who's Idea was it for you to change your signature to something so silly!
BB
You need to pay more attention, my signature is always silly! As for what Im doing , I'm currently engaged in fridge related research. Did you know the fridge light comes on only when you open the door...I had to remove everything from the fridge to prove that one. I need a research grant! Research is important, its stuff the public is too lazy to realise they need!

Big Brother
11th-April-2005, 01:19 PM
Hey, DS, are you still in here?
BB

Dreadful Scathe
12th-April-2005, 05:09 PM
Hey, DS, are you still in here?
BB
Why are you in this fridge too ?

Big Brother
18th-April-2005, 12:51 PM
Why are you in this fridge too ?

I'm EVERYWHERE

I was just wondering when the new series of Big Brother starts...
I don't know about you, but I'm getting lonely :sad:

I think what we need is a new series and some new housemates...

BB

Dreadful Scathe
10th-May-2005, 12:25 PM
Death to Big Brother!!!

not you, just the show :)

Hmm would Strictly Dancer Fever be more interesting if they had "the house" on camera the whole time ?

or do they already - i dont watch these other odd channels...bbc3 and the like