PDA

View Full Version : Who's out this week?

Sparkles
26th-July-2004, 06:47 PM
Please cast your votes for the treehousemate you'd like to see voted out this week.

Davina.

Gordon J Pownall
27th-July-2004, 09:22 AM
Please cast your votes for the treehousemate you'd like to see voted out this week.

Davina.

Bardsey darling.... :flower:
What will we do....
Will you wait for me... :rolleyes:
I'll wait for you...

A love like ours.... :hug:
So hard to find....
To last forever...
In my heart and mind...

So wait for me darling... :kiss:
I'm totally smitten...
and if Curves votes us out...
I'll eat her kitten..... :devil:

Bardsey
27th-July-2004, 01:20 PM
and if Curves votes us out...
I'll eat her kitten..... :devil:

:rofl: :rofl: Bad boy, Gordy :rofl:

Don't worry DC, I won't let him near your kitten

Gordon J Pownall
27th-July-2004, 01:31 PM
:rofl: :rofl: Bad boy, Gordy :rofl:

Don't worry DC, I won't let him near your kitten

I spend hours composing a love poem to the girl of my dreams :hug: and all you can think about is

DCs pussy...... :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm seriously considering my options here.....heartbroken...... :tears: :tears:

Pammy........ :devil: ????????

Bardsey
27th-July-2004, 02:01 PM
I'm seriously considering my options here.....heartbroken...... :tears: :tears:

:rofl: :clap: :rofl:

I know you’re a guy who thinks he’s pretty smart
But you've got eating kittens down to an art
You think you're “Animal” Lector, you drive me up the wall
You're a regular original, kitten-cannibal
Oh-oo-oh, you think you're special
Oh-oo-oh, do you think you're someone else?

Okay, so you're Brad Sh*t
That don't impress me much
So you got the poem but does it make you butch?
Now don't go getting angry and start to bite
Or you’ll not get near me or the kitten in the middle of the night

Just my little "joke-revenge" for threatening to go back to Pamster :rofl:

TheTramp
27th-July-2004, 02:26 PM
Hmmm..... It was bad enough that Shania is doing it. Without having to make us listen to that music anymore!! :tears:

Trampy

PS. Was quite funny though, and well done! :clap:

Pammy
27th-July-2004, 03:05 PM

Someone call???? :flower:

Gordon J Pownall
27th-July-2004, 03:11 PM
Someone call???? :flower:

Bardsey's not being nice at the moment...I wrote her a poem of love n stuff but she's more interested in other women and their pussy's....

Can I have a cuddle please......:hug: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Bardsey
27th-July-2004, 03:41 PM
Bardsey's not being nice at the moment...I wrote her a poem of love n stuff but she's more interested in other women and their pussy's....

Can I have a cuddle please......:hug: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Hmph! Talk about shallow! I'm going to see if Trampy will give me a cuddle in the cupboard now :tears:

under par
27th-July-2004, 04:37 PM
Hmph! Talk about shallow! I'm going to see if Trampy will give me a cuddle in the cupboard now :tears:

NOT Trampy! How about me? :blush:

Pammy
27th-July-2004, 04:45 PM

I think she's scared incase you make her feel the ends of your sausage in the dark :whistle:

under par
27th-July-2004, 04:52 PM
I think she's scared incase you make her feel the ends of your sausage in the dark :whistle:

she 'sgot 2 hands hasn't she?? :hug: :drool:

Pammy
27th-July-2004, 04:58 PM
she 'sgot 2 hands hasn't she?? :hug: :drool:

How many hands do you need to eat a sausage... :confused: :innocent: :whistle:

under par
27th-July-2004, 04:59 PM

Well it is a 2 ended sausage so.................. :wink:

Pammy
27th-July-2004, 05:05 PM
Well it is a 2 ended sausage so.................. :wink:

Hang on Pammy starts to panic, where am I ???? It's very dark in here :tears: and smells of moths :tears: :tears: I think someones trapped me..... Hang on, is that you Bardsey?

under par
27th-July-2004, 05:07 PM
Hang on Pammy starts to panic, where am I ???? It's very dark in here :tears: and smells of moths :tears: :tears: I think someones trapped me..... Hang on, is that you Bardsey?

Pammy use both hands be a good girl. aahhhhh :whistle:

Dance Demon
27th-July-2004, 05:09 PM

well according to Chicklet, two.........but you have to put them on your ears....
:D

Bardsey
28th-July-2004, 10:44 AM

Yes, please :drool:

Dam' right! Thought I'd best lock you in a cupboard before you snaffle another ...........I mean, how many can you handle at once???? One in your mouth and one in each hand.......so 3......with you around, a girl could starve to death.....anyway, whose cooking these sausages? They're very tasty!

Bardsey heads in direct of smoke from barbie

Big Brother
1st-August-2004, 08:39 PM
This is Big Brother

Gordon you have been evicted from the Big Brother Hollow Treehouse.
You have one hour to pack your bags and say your goodbyes
(but you don't really have to leave...)

Your forfiets are as follows:
1. You must make an apology in full to Dangerous Curves and be nice to every cat you see for the next week (without eating it).

2. You must reveal the worst and best habits (one of each) of five of your ex-treehousemates (real or fictional - the habits, not the housemates :rolleyes: )

3. You must post ten pictures of you dancing with different members of the forum, each in a different thread, and you must make a comment with each that is a line from a song played at Ceroc venues that is applicable to that picture and/or person.

All these must be completed in the next week.

BB

Gordon J Pownall
2nd-August-2004, 02:09 PM
This is Big Brother

Your forfeits are as follows:[/SIZE]

1. You must make an apology in full to Dangerous Curves and be nice to every cat you see for the next week (without eating it).

OK.......Dear DC, I humbly and most honestly apologise for munching your pussy - I thought that it could be something that, over time, we would both learn to enjoy.

The taste of warm pussy is something to behold and as much as I love the taste of pussy, I will restrain myself from now on and greet each pussy I meet during this next week by saying hello to it and stroking it gently.

I may even let that pussy sit on my lap for a while whilst I gently caress it. A nice warm pussy on my lap - I could get used to that and it sounds just as good as munching pussy.

I never realised there were so many good things you could do with a pussy without actually eating them...

I would say that I did thoroughly enjoy the taste of your pussy. I don't know what it was but there was something very special about it. Clean and fresh, perhaps it was the environment it was kept in.

I know that pussy's should be let out at night and allowed plenty of fresh air and exercise. Perhaps these are the keys to keeping a fresh and wholesome pussy.

Keeping a pussy underwraps isn't always a good thing and I think you have obviously found the secret to keeping a fresh pussy.

Perhaps you can share your secrets with others - let them see how freshand clean and good your pussy is. I think we should all celebrate DC's pussy..!!!

..however....I apologise and will not eat your pussy again (unless invited to).....

2. You must reveal the worst and best habits (one of each) of five of your ex-treehousemates (real or fictional - the habits, not the housemates :rolleyes: )

OK - I'll post these in the diary room as time goes on.......

3. You must post ten pictures of you dancing with different members of the forum, each in a different thread, and you must make a comment with each that is a line from a song played at Ceroc venues that is applicable to that picture and/or person.

This might be a bit tough......OK I will be at Cheshunt on Monday nights, Chelmsford on Tuesday nights and Maidstone on Thursday nights.

Come on you forumites - lets be havin' you....(please do say hello though as like most people, you never know you've met a forumite until after the event and then you spend ages trying to remember who they are....)

Should we have a secret handshake like the Masons or something - or perhaps a particular dance move that only we do...???

All these must be completed in the next week.

BB