PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Jivemasters!

Lory
26th-July-2004, 01:52 PM
After chatting about the Jivemasters with a friend today, we started thinking about people we'd like to see compete against eachother.....

Heres our list based on who we know.....( and who we can think of right now :o )

This is only for fun! Who would you like to add?

Nigel & Nina
Mike & Linda Ellard
Adam and Mandy
Gary & Hayley
Will & Kate
Adam & Tas
Clayton & Janine
Joseph & Tricia
Emma Pettitt & ?
Viktor & ?
Amir & ?
Lily & ?
Ben & ?
Seamus & ?
Trampy & ?
Carol Haines & ?

TheTramp
26th-July-2004, 02:42 PM
I'm not sure that Emma, Viktor, Amir, Lily, Ben, Seamus, Carol and myself should all get the same partner though. Isn't that giving them too many chances to win??? :D

Trampy

Lory
26th-July-2004, 02:45 PM
I'm not sure that Emma, Viktor, Amir, Lily, Ben, Seamus, Carol and myself should all get the same partner though. Isn't that giving them too many chances to win??? :D

Trampy
Ahh, nows the chance to add your own 'fantasy' choices! :D

Minnie M
26th-July-2004, 03:11 PM
If it is going to be a "Fantasy Jivemasters" why not put together UNLIKELY couples like Take a Chance Pro Am

eg: Me and Gary (never danced with Gary)

Nigel
Nina
Mike Ellard
Linda Ellard
Adam N
Mandy
Gary
Hayley
Will
Kate
Adam C
Tas
Clayton
Janine
Joseph
Tricia
Emma Pettitt
Viktor
Amir
Lily
Ben
Seamus
Trampy
Carol Haines etc. etc.

Who would be your fantasy partner ?

Sparkles
26th-July-2004, 04:16 PM
Trampy - he's dreamy :drool:

Sparkles
26th-July-2004, 04:18 PM
I think you should take the list above and rather than do pro-am do mix and match big-guns!
So, have, just for example, Lily dancing with Viktor and Emma P dance with Nigel etc.
What do people think?

Lory
26th-July-2004, 04:26 PM
I think you should take the list above and rather than do pro-am do mix and match big-guns!
So, have, just for example, Lily dancing with Viktor and Emma P dance with Nigel etc.
What do people think?
:yeah: They all turn up on the day, put all the girls names in one hat, boys in another, pick the pairs out and see what happens? :waycool:

Who else though? There must be some from up north, surely? :wink:

Pammy
26th-July-2004, 04:34 PM
Can I have David Barker please :flower:

Gordon J Pownall
27th-July-2004, 12:34 AM
Absolutely heartbroken that my name isn't on the list - nor DJ Bunnie (Sal)....

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

In protest, I am going to dance with Andy McG and cream the lot of you....aren;t we Andy (huge advantage due to height...!!!) :whistle:

Andy McGregor
27th-July-2004, 12:39 AM

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

In protest, I am going to dance with Andy McG and cream the lot of you....aren;t we Andy (huge advantage due to height...!!!) :whistle:

Come on Gordy, give them a chance. You and me in glittery suits and fabulous shoes - perfect height and everything - it would just be a competition for second place :whistle:

under par
27th-July-2004, 04:51 AM
As this is a fantasy thread..............I have just got rid of all male dancers in MJ (by means of powerful magic wand!!) leaving myself as the only male person available to dance with all these beautiful ladies. :drool:

I will be placed 1st to 100th inclusive. :clap:

At least in this competition I won't get knocked out in the 1st round..........................its great to dream :yeah:

Minnie M
27th-July-2004, 06:49 AM
Gordy is right - I copied Lory's list BUT ...... there are many great dancers about, some even forumites :really: in fact even Franck isn't listed :really:

However, once again, if we are talking fantasy :

Me at 8stone and the body of a 22year old and dancing with Patrick Swazey :drool:

Gordon J Pownall
27th-July-2004, 09:18 AM
As this is a fantasy thread..............I have just got rid of all male dancers in MJ (by means of powerful magic wand!!)

...but I've heard that your wand isn't that all that powerful......or that magic.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :wink:

Sparkles
27th-July-2004, 09:54 AM
...but I've heard that your wand isn't that all that powerful......or that magic.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :wink:

I don't know who you heard that from, but they were most definitely fibbing :whistle: :wink: :blush:

Forte
27th-July-2004, 10:39 AM
Since it is a fantasy list I am fantasising about having the dance abilities of Sheena, Lisa and Denise and Mel all rolled into one and now I am on the list dancing with.... Patrick Swayze (fifteen years ago!!!) :waycool:

Lory
27th-July-2004, 10:56 AM

Aww Gordy baby! you knows I luvs ya! :flower: I had a temporary moment of insanity! :blush:

In my fantasy, I'd be 2 stone lighter, legs 3" longer, my feet would never ache and my hair would remain tangle free. My partner would dance like Fred Astaire but look like Brad Pitt! (and come to think of it, :rolleyes: we wouldn't have an audience either! :wink: ) :rofl:

Minnie M
27th-July-2004, 11:17 AM
I am on the list dancing with.... Patrick Swayze (fifteen years ago!!!) :waycool:

It will have to be a double trouble - OR - I don't mind the current Swayze (spelt right this time) and I could be 32 :whistle:

Forte
27th-July-2004, 06:49 PM
It will have to be a double trouble - :

:clap: This fantasy just keeps getting better and better! :wink: :clap: