PDA

View Full Version : Go Cristina!

Tiggerbabe
24th-July-2004, 10:33 AM
GOOD LUCK to Dale and *our very own* Cristina, from Glasgow (Kriss on the forum :D ) - who are competing in the Jive Masters heat this weekend.
*Happy Grooves* :clap: :clap: :hug: :flower:

Dance Demon
24th-July-2004, 11:22 AM
:yeah:
Go to it Dale & Cristina..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :waycool:

Franck
24th-July-2004, 02:02 PM
GOOD LUCK to Dale and *our very own* Cristina, from Glasgow (Kriss on the forum :D ) - who are competing in the Jive Masters heat this weekend.

Yeah, you go girl, I'm sure you and Dale will be brilliant and make Scotland proud! :D

Best of luck to all the other competitors too.... :wink:

Tiggerbabe
24th-July-2004, 02:09 PM
Oops! Sorry guys :blush:
But, as I'm not going to be there in person to be shouting and cheering, I thought I'd do it on the forum :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cristina and Dale - whooo whooo whooo!!

Dance Demon
24th-July-2004, 02:43 PM
Oops! Sorry guys :blush:
But, as I'm not going to be there in person to be shouting and cheering, I thought I'd do it on the forum :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cristina and Dale - whooo whooo whooo!!

Gordon J Pownall
24th-July-2004, 04:24 PM
Yeah, you go girl, I'm sure you and Dale will be brilliant and make Scotland proud! :D

In the true spirit of the event that defines the JiveMasters, Sal and I are really looking forward to tomorrow and would like to wish all the competitors the best of luck....

Make sure your save us a dance as well....

Good luck to everyone.....

Gordon and Sal...xxx :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lory
24th-July-2004, 04:30 PM
Good luck to everyone.....

:yeah: I hope all the competitors dance their little socks off and put on a really good entertaining show for all us spectators/voters! :clap:

Really looking forward to it, again! :na:

Shall I take my camera?

Andy McGregor
24th-July-2004, 04:35 PM
Gordon and Sal...xxx :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey Gordy, you can buy my vote with pleasures of the flesh...

Dance Demon
24th-July-2004, 04:52 PM
Shall I take my camera?

You bet girl......and post the pics ASAP so we can all see what we missed....
:D

Andy McGregor
24th-July-2004, 04:56 PM
You bet girl......and post the pics ASAP so we can all see what we missed....
:D

I'll get some too, I'll post them when I get home :waycool:

Gordon J Pownall
24th-July-2004, 09:30 PM
Hey Gordy, you can buy my vote with pleasures of the flesh...
Three questions.....

Assuming you would want to be involved....(as opposed to voyeurism...)
...with me :what: .....or Sal :angry: ......or both..... :really:

Andy,
Assume the position...... :sick:

Lory
24th-July-2004, 09:37 PM
Three questions.....

Assuming you would want to be involved....(as opposed to voyeurism...)

...with me :what: .....or Sal :angry: ......or both..... :really:

Andy,

Shall I bring my camera? :rofl:

Andy McGregor
24th-July-2004, 11:43 PM
Andy,

I was thinking about the fleshly pleasures of chocolate - some peoples minds...

And, I choose as my position for being fed that chocolate...

..Kylie's Jaccuzi :wink:

I'm so predictable - but consistent :wink:

TheTramp
25th-July-2004, 10:17 PM
Well done Kriss. Congrats on getting through to the final!! :clap:

Trampy

Nix
25th-July-2004, 11:39 PM

Just gotta say well done to Cris and Dale for getting through to the finals. She's my best friend and I can't wait til she comes back her holidays to congratulate her.

:hug:

Andy McGregor
26th-July-2004, 01:08 AM
Here is a picture of the fabulous couple at the end of their dance (I've added a picture of Gordy and Sal as well as they qualified too :clap: ). Well done, you were both brilliant, all you need now is a few stunning airsteps for the final...

Tiggerbabe
26th-July-2004, 01:14 AM
Great to see pics from tonight - so wish I could have been there cheering everyone on :clap:
p.s. (can I go to bed now? :wink: )

kriss
26th-July-2004, 01:25 AM
Heya everyone!!!! Cant believe its over!!

Well, we both thank everyone for the support and heard uz cheering all the way from Scotland!!

And it was great meeting some of the forum addicts and had some fabulous dances!!! :clap: Might even do some posting now!! :yeah:

Minnie M
26th-July-2004, 01:29 AM
Heya everyone!!!! Cant believe its over!!

Well, we both thank everyone for the support and heard uz cheering all the way from Scotland!!

And it was great meeting some of the forum addicts and had some fabulous dances!!! :clap: Might even do some posting now!! :yeah:

Well deserved and you looked stunning too and you danced through both tracks with a lovely smile on your face as if you really enjoyed it - I certainly enjoyed watching you :clap: :worthy:

Gordon J Pownall
26th-July-2004, 09:57 AM
Well deserved and you looked stunning too and you danced through both tracks with a lovely smile on your face as if you really enjoyed it - I certainly enjoyed watching you :clap: :worthy:

Thanks for the dance Kriss - absolutely disgusting wiggles mind you but great fun - don't be stranger down these parts either - you know what a warm welcome you get. (That goes for all of our cousins north of the border as well...!!!)

Hopefully the welcome is as warm as the one Adam and Mandy got in Scotland recently - we do try down here....

Anyway, congrats to you and to Dale - a great fun evening - we just have to do it all again in the final now....... :sick:

Gordon (and Sal...)...x

Groovy Dancer
26th-July-2004, 12:53 PM
Hi everyone!!
I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU!! :clap: :flower: , for all the support that Kriss and myself recieved. :yeah: (from the North and the South)

All the competitors were fantastic on and off the dancefloor. :waycool:
It was a great expierience, and who knew that four minutes could be so long and nerve racking!! :eek:

Many Thanks!! :cheers: :hug:

under par
27th-July-2004, 06:06 AM
Hi everyone!!
I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU!! :clap: :flower: , for all the support that Kriss and myself recieved. :yeah: (from the North and the South)

All the competitors were fantastic on and off the dancefloor. :waycool:
It was a great expierience, and who knew that four minutes could be so long and nerve racking!! :eek:

Many Thanks!! :cheers: :hug:

Groovy, well done mate. Couldn't be there but sounds like you and Kriss had a ball. :worthy: :clap: :kiss:

Sheepman
2nd-August-2004, 04:10 PM
Congrats to Dale & Kriss!

My only ever dance with Kriss was at MJC a few weeks ago, and I was blown away by her! Later on I discovered who I'd danced with, it came as no surprise that she and Dale should progress to the JM final.

:worthy:
Greg