PDA

View Full Version : Southport Video/DVD

xSalsa_Angelx
23rd-July-2004, 04:34 PM
Does anyone have their's yet??

Still nothing through my letter box, now 3 weeks since john posted and said the video's would get sent out in 2 weeks. :tears:

sillyjilly
23rd-July-2004, 05:15 PM
I just spoke to Wez and apparently a proof has been ok'd today and therfore
copies are being produced as we speak. :clap:

johnah
24th-July-2004, 03:03 PM
Does anyone have their's yet??

Still nothing through my letter box, now 3 weeks since john posted and said the video's would get sent out in 2 weeks. :tears:

:kiss:

Hi Lyndsay,

You're right, had hoped it would be ready as I said. Sorry! We'd estimated despatch about 8 weeks after Southport in May but, of course, such types of production are never easy to predict accurately. But we're almost there.

Our producers have had to condense over 140 hours of footage to just over 4 hours - a difficult task placed upon them. However, Wes & I have now approved the final cut, video's/DVD's are in production and despatch will commence by the end of next week, not too far behind our earlier prediction.

Having viewed the various stages of editing, and the final cut, we are happy -no, proud to release it in the form that it now is. We feel that it captures the atmosphere and ambience during that memorable May weekend at Southport. Once you have seen it, we hope you will agree that the wait has been worthwhile.

Looking forward to seeing you again in September at Southport's next Extravadanca - JIVING YOU WILD!

:flower:

www.jiveaddiction.com

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-July-2004, 12:23 PM
:kiss:

Hi Lyndsay,

You're right, had hoped it would be ready as I said. Sorry! We'd estimated despatch about 8 weeks after Southport in May but, of course, such types of production are never easy to predict accurately. But we're almost there.

Our producers have had to condense over 140 hours of footage to just over 4 hours - a difficult task placed upon them. However, Wes & I have now approved the final cut, video's/DVD's are in production and despatch will commence by the end of next week, not too far behind our earlier prediction.

Having viewed the various stages of editing, and the final cut, we are happy -no, proud to release it in the form that it now is. We feel that it captures the atmosphere and ambience during that memorable May weekend at Southport. Once you have seen it, we hope you will agree that the wait has been worthwhile.

Looking forward to seeing you again in September at Southport's next Extravadanca - JIVING YOU WILD!

www.jiveaddiction.com

Hiya John :hug:

ooops posted again in chit chat section, never noticed that Franck had moved my post from the technical section.

Thanks for that Info john, my b/f Andy wants to see the footage before he comes along with me at the next one in September, so hopefully he will be persuaded by this great video :D

See you September :)
Lynz x

johnah
26th-July-2004, 01:05 PM
Hiya John :hug:

ooops posted again in chit chat section, never noticed that Franck had moved my post from the technical section.

Thanks for that Info john, my b/f Andy wants to see the footage before he comes along with me at the next one in September, so hopefully he will be persuaded by this great video :D

See you September :)
Lynz x

Hiya Lynz,

Think Andy will be well impressed, cos the recording captures the weekend well.

JohnAH

www.jiveaddiction.com
:waycool:

Bardsey
29th-July-2004, 04:18 PM
my b/f Andy wants to see the footage before he comes along with me at the next one in September, Lynz x

You're back together??? Fantastic news! See you both in September :hug: :kiss:

johnah
5th-August-2004, 12:42 PM
:nice:

Just thought I'd let everyone know that ALL DVD & VIDEO orders received before 3rd August have now been posted. :clap:

Orders subsequently received will be despatched asap. They will also be available at Southport in September.

Apologies for the slight delay, but something good is worth waiting for!

DavidY
6th-August-2004, 12:36 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know that ALL DVD & VIDEO orders received before 3rd August have now been posted. :clap: Mine arrived yesterday. :clap: (Although it probably didn't have as far to go as those of some folks here). Haven't had time to press Play yet. :blush:

Bardsey
6th-August-2004, 04:19 PM
Mine arrived yesterday. :clap: (Although it probably didn't have as far to go as those of some folks here). Haven't had time to press Play yet. :blush:

Lucky you! Hope mine's waiting when I get home from work tonight!

Lynn
8th-August-2004, 07:21 PM
Well mine was waiting for me when I got back yesterday from a conference. Only had time for a quick look so far. Looking forward to September.