PDA

View Full Version : Perth - Don't Miss It

Tiggerbabe
23rd-July-2004, 01:54 AM
Not long back from Perth :D What a night! If things keep going like this we'll soon have to start limiting the numbers *aaaargh*

Great classes from both James and Franck. Fab music (well apart from *that one* :blush: ) and some amazing dances :drool: :drool: I'm off to bed now, a very happy gal :hug: :hug: Roll on next Thursday :D :D

John S
23rd-July-2004, 01:23 PM
Definitely a great night, great venue and great classes - James is a natural, and has taken to the teaching role soooo well. :worthy:

However, the place is now bursting at the seams and the dancefloor is getting pretty crowded, so I hope Franck is working on a plan for a bigger venue if things continue as they are doing???

The only downside for me was that there were 10 of my daughter's fellow-nurses there (most of whom kept saying "Are you Catriona's dad, then?") so obviously I had to be on my best behaviour - NOT! :whistle:

Jive Brummie
24th-July-2004, 09:54 AM
The Perth class really is coming on isn't it.

For those of you that have never been.....please come along. It's always a great night, with loads of great dancers and loads of great newbie's......

.........the teachers aren't too bad either :whistle: :wink:

Have to say, I'm absolutely loving teaching there........'some' people even laugh at my jokes!!!!

James x x

p.s. when i say 'some', I actually mean .......me!