PDA

View Full Version : Famous Doubles

Minnie M
22nd-July-2004, 08:31 PM
don't you think Matt looks like Prince Harry?

Are there any other famous doubles on our dance scene ?

philsmove
22nd-July-2004, 08:38 PM
Did any see Christopher Reeves at WSM

Minnie M
22nd-July-2004, 08:45 PM
Did any see Christopher Reeves at WSM

There is a chap in Brighton, his name is David, who has been nicknamed Superman (I called him Clark Kent, as he doesn't wear his blue suit for dancing) as he actually does look like Christopher Reeves - help me Andy, was he as WSM ?

Lou
22nd-July-2004, 08:58 PM
Are there any other famous doubles on our dance scene ?
Excellent idea for a thread, Minnie! (Ermmmm.... I wonder where you got the idea....? :whistle: Oh - and I was meant to be whispering it to Elaine! :D )

OK - I have another one. I wonder if anyone can see where I'm going with it....

Has anyone seen the latest series of 24?

Speaking of which.......

Minnie M
23rd-July-2004, 12:14 AM
Excellent idea for a thread, Minnie! (Ermmmm.... I wonder where you got the idea....? :whistle: Oh - and I was meant to be whispering it to Elaine! :D )

:blush: sorry - however it IS a great idea for a thread (thanks) :cheers:

Like ..... I think Kate (as in Kate & Will or Kate & Amir) looks like a pretty Sarah Brightman

Dance Demon
23rd-July-2004, 12:27 AM
There's a guy called jules that dances in Edinburgh that's a dead ringer for Joey from Friends.............he was part of the Mouth To mouth team that got 2nd place in the team cabaret at Blackpool

Gadget
23rd-July-2004, 08:56 AM
TV Dopplegangers (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1024)

Pammy
23rd-July-2004, 09:41 AM
There is a chap in Brighton, his name is David, who has been nicknamed Superman (I called him Clark Kent, as he doesn't wear his blue suit for dancing) as he actually does look like Christopher Reeves - help me Andy, was he as WSM ?

I know him, he sometimes dances at Ashtons. Don't know his name though, but he has "the glasses".

Px

Bardsey
23rd-July-2004, 10:45 AM
There's a guy dances up this way, Doncaster, Sheffield area I think, don't know his name but he's a ringer for Elton John!

Minnie M
23rd-July-2004, 10:59 AM
From Eastender to Westender

Pammy
23rd-July-2004, 11:11 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's not exactly a compliment for Nigel, but incredibly funny :clap: :worthy:

Minnie M
23rd-July-2004, 11:20 AM
That's not exactly a compliment for Nigel, but incredibly funny

:yeah: Yes you are quite right Pammy :blush: sorry Nigel, but there IS a resemblance :rofl:

RobC
23rd-July-2004, 06:30 PM
Wanted to give you rep for this, but I have to spread it around a bit first.... :sad:

Minnie M
24th-July-2004, 03:55 AM
Who changed the thread name ?

Tiggerbabe
24th-July-2004, 09:48 AM
Who changed the thread name ?
From what to what Minnie? Still called Famous Doubles on my screen :hug:

Minnie M
24th-July-2004, 10:53 AM
From what to what Minnie? Still called Famous Doubles on my screen :hug:

It was 'Dancing Doubles' when I created the thread :confused:

Tiggerbabe
24th-July-2004, 11:09 AM
It was 'Dancing Doubles' when I created the thread :confused:
Hadn't realised that Minnie, as your first post asks the question re there being any more "Famous Doubles" :blush:

fruitcake
24th-July-2004, 03:48 PM
I've been told that I look a bit like cindy beale friom easties (or michelle collins when she aint lookin glamorous)
But only when my hair is washed out lookin and I've forgotten to put on me lippy.
Fruitcake :grin:

Minnie M
2nd-August-2004, 01:32 PM
For Birthday Boy - sorry about the glasses, couldn't find a photo without them I could use, tried to blot them out, but started to mess it up.

Looking at this, I think you look a little like Gary Lineka :whistle: (sorry spelt wrong)

Sparkles
2nd-August-2004, 01:37 PM
Is it just me or should the mention of Sheepy <-> Steve Martin be on this thread? :whistle:

Minnie M
2nd-August-2004, 02:48 PM
Is it just me or should the mention of Sheepy <-> Steve Martin be on this thread? :whistle:

nah - can't see that - bit like Adam looking like Robert Carlise, a little bit of likeness.

I think Dan Guest (of Dan & Christie) looks like Chandler (from friends) - well there is 'some' likeness :wink:

dannyboy
2nd-August-2004, 03:59 PM
I think Dan Guest (of Dan & Christie) looks like Chandler (from friends) - well there is 'some' likeness :wink:

:rofl: YES- I see it now. I'll tell him :wink: