PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Girl

Sandy
11th-October-2002, 10:33 AM
Happy birthday Sheena, hope you got everything you wanted!

See you at the championships

Sandy:nice:

Grant
11th-October-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
hope you got everything you wanted!

Happy birthday Sheena. Look forward to dancing with you again at the champs.
Are you going to tell us all what it was you wanted?? :wink: :wink:

:cheers:

Grant

Heather
11th-October-2002, 06:17 PM
:D :D Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Sheena!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!:D :D

:wink: Don't bother telling everyone what you wanted!! Keep them guessing ( YOu can tell me later tonight though!!)
Heather
X

Tiggerbabe
11th-October-2002, 07:13 PM
Happy birthday Sheena, hope you got everything you wanted!

Well, that would be telling Sandy.............I've had a superb day and there's still tonight to go :yum: :yum:

See you at the championships

Sandy:nice:

Yeh! Looking forward to it - I'll be easy to recognise! Just check out the lack of fingernails :wink: :wink:

Will
12th-October-2002, 01:14 AM
Sheena

I have absolutely no idea who you are (and I'm sure the same is true the other way around), but we may have danced together in the past, who knows! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Tiggerbabe
12th-October-2002, 01:44 AM
Thanks Will, I too have no idea if we have danced together.

I've only been down to London once and that was to the Ceroc Championships in 2001 - I danced with Debster's Ed Smith in the lucky dip and had a thoroughly fab day despite being refused one dance by a gentleman who is considered one of the better dancers :tears: His loss!!!!

I finished off my birthday in style - a few drinks with my fellow cabaret team members - we'll not mention the cabaret but the aftermath was perfect. Thanks guys!!!And girls!!!!

A special mention to John Simpson and the other Heather who both put in an appearance having only returned from their respective holidays today.................now that's dedication:nice: (or do you think they're frightened of me:reallymad :reallymad ?)

Thankx for the cake Alex:yum: :yum: (Not one Turkish Delight though - do these people not read the forum????????????)

filthycute
12th-October-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Sheena

I finished off my birthday in style - a few drinks with my fellow cabaret team members - we'll not mention the cabaret but the aftermath was perfect. Thanks guys!!!And girls!!!!

Hey Sheena. Nice to hear you've had a great birthday.
Forgot to bring your card but i did get you a pressie.....

An octopus wearing tartan Pjamas!! hope you like :D:D:D

Happy Birthday girl!

Lv
Mx

Tiggerbabe
12th-October-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by filthycute

An octopus wearing tartan Pjamas!! hope you like :D:D:D

Don't think I'll ever see tartan pjs in the same light again:wink: :grin: :grin:

10 out of 10 for that one though FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!