PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You!

Sparkles
21st-July-2004, 12:09 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to all you lovely people who were so nice to my Mum at hipsters yesterday. :kiss:
She had a really good evening and thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all and dancing with some of you (big thank you to Under Par :flower: who was a knight in shining armour and danced with her with a lot of consideration :hug: ).
You all really made her Birthday special!

S. x

under par
21st-July-2004, 12:13 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to all you lovely people who were so nice to my Mum at hipsters yesterday. :kiss:
She had a really good evening and thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all and dancing with some of you (big thank you to Under Par :flower: who was a knight in shining armour and danced with her with a lot of consideration :hug: ).
You all really made her Birthday special!

S. x

Sparkles, I,m really glad your mum had a good evening. Maybe she'll come dancing again! See you soon. :hug:

Lory
21st-July-2004, 12:15 PM

S. x
Your Mums lovely! :nice:

I can't believe how much you look alike but when she spoke, that was truely uncanny! :eek: I was like hearing you in stereo! :na:

Sparkles
21st-July-2004, 12:41 PM
I can't believe how much you look alike but when she spoke, that was truely uncanny! :eek: I was like hearing you in stereo! :na:

:eek: everyone says that... :(

Gordon J Pownall
21st-July-2004, 01:04 PM
:eek: everyone says that... :(

Photo's - where are the photos.....??????? :whistle: