View Full Version : Happy Birthday John S

Tiggerbabe
19th-July-2004, 12:02 AM
Happy birthday babes - you know you move very well for your age :wink:

Have a great day
Sheena xx :kiss: :hug: :flower: :cheers:

Emma
19th-July-2004, 09:35 AM
Happy Birthday John: 100 again? I seem to remember you being 100 last year, you should really stop shaving years off you know, age is only a state of mind!

Have a fabby day: I'll collect a birthday dance or two soon!! :hug: :kiss: :flower: x x

Steven
19th-July-2004, 10:40 AM
Happy Birthday John,

Remarkable that you are the same age as last year.

Have a great day!!

Cheers
Steven

under par
19th-July-2004, 11:26 AM
John hope you have a great day :yeah: :cheers:

Groovy Dancer
19th-July-2004, 01:20 PM
John hope you have a great day :yeah: :cheers:

Have a great time, today sir! :clap: :yeah:

Gadget
19th-July-2004, 01:55 PM
:yeah:

Dance Demon
19th-July-2004, 05:28 PM
Happy birthday to one of the few forumites that is actually older than me!!!! :eek:
Hope you have a good 'un John :cheers:

John S
19th-July-2004, 06:42 PM
Thanks, guys - I feel decades younger already!!!

Sandy
19th-July-2004, 08:19 PM
Thanks, guys - I feel decades younger already!!!

Happy Birthday sweetie :hug: :kiss:

Hope you had a wonderful day. Could there be a chance that we might have a dance at the Scottish Championships??? :innocent: do hope so! :wink:

Sandy x

Jive Brummie
19th-July-2004, 08:57 PM
Mighty John S,

happy birthday to you and your fancy footwork and clicking fingers....or is that your hips???

Hope you have a tremendous day John. See you soon.

James & Melanie x x

Lory
19th-July-2004, 09:55 PM
:flower: Happy Birthday! :flower:

Rachel
20th-July-2004, 10:37 AM
Not another birthday? What were all these women doing during those dark winter months ... !

Well, John - want to send you my best wishes, too. Hope you had a lovely day. (PS I still have you marked down as my Old Git dance partner in 10 years time!)
Rachel x

John S
20th-July-2004, 11:05 AM
Happy Birthday sweetie

Hope you had a wonderful day. Could there be a chance that we might have a dance at the Scottish Championships??? do hope so!

Sandy x
Absolutely milady - it wouldn't be a proper day out without that. (mind you, when we're dancing the concept of "proper" somehow seems less appropriate.) :wink:

Not another birthday? What were all these women doing during those dark winter months ... !
Whatever they were doing, it wasn't with me (or maybe I just can't remember) :confused:

Well, John - want to send you my best wishes, too. Hope you had a lovely day. (PS I still have you marked down as my Old Git dance partner in 10 years time!)
Rachel x
I would love to, but sadly I think in 10 years time there would have to be a special category for me, probably involving zimmers, wheelchairs, incontinence aids and white sticks - and that's me being optimistic!! :sad:

Bardsey
20th-July-2004, 12:03 PM
Happy Birthday John, have a great day!

Jill x

Forte
20th-July-2004, 11:46 PM
Happy birthday John... hope to see you in Perth for a dance soon. :cheers: