PDA

View Full Version : Famous for fifteen seconds..........

ElaineB
18th-July-2004, 10:02 PM
Well Adam, although I cannot claim to be as much as a star as you :worthy: Simon and I were asked if we would be interviewed about MJ (in all it's formats :wink: ), on Saturday morning, by Radio Bristol.

We were woken at the crack of dawn...........8.15am and the interviewer asked if we would demonstrate MJ for him (odd I thought, as this is radio, but with technology these days, they may be able to convert to the telly :wink: ). He also wanted to see my competition outfits (especially the sparkly ones) and my shoes......(getting worried now as he maybe pervie on the loose!).

Anyway, we threw ourselves into the spirit of the thing and proceeded to dance/parade about in the kitchen, whilst avoiding the mike which the interviewer seemed to be trying to insert into Simon's nostrils......with us eventually being jammed up against the kitchen door, unable to move!

Anyway, the interviewer had a look at my corsets and shoes, donned a peculiar smile and then left hurredly......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone else had their fifteen seconds of fame and was it as bizarre??

Elaine