PDA

View Full Version : Ealing Town Hall - Jiving Jamboree Beach Party - Sat 17th

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 01:52 PM
Anyone going to this ??? Do you need tickets in advance?

Sat 17 RR LONDON
Beach Party Theme
Ealing Town Hall, Uxbridge Rd - THE RIMSHOTS
Jiving Jamboree - 020 8566 5226 £10 /9

Lory
16th-July-2004, 02:14 PM
- THE RIMSHOTS

Is that the same place as the CAPTION COMPETITION No2 WAS HELD? :whistle:

Gordon J Pownall
16th-July-2004, 02:31 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have some rep........

Minnie M
16th-July-2004, 03:06 PM
You do realise it is the Rock 'n' Roll crowd -and the RIMSHOTS are a Rock 'n' Roll band

Rachel
16th-July-2004, 03:32 PM
If anyone's stuck for something to do this Saturday, just thought I might mention that Marc's teaching at Amersham Ceroc on 17th. Should be a good class - I hope!!! But it would be lovely to see any of you there,
Rachel

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 03:40 PM
Really? Well, we might come along for that then :nice:

Rachel
16th-July-2004, 03:42 PM
Really? Well, we might come along for that then :nice: Please do - that would be lovely!!! It's Ceroc Chilterns - as you probably know - but it just reminded me that I'd better get a location map cos I don't think we'll remember how to get there.
R x

Lory
16th-July-2004, 04:35 PM
-and the RIMSHOTS are a Rock 'n' Roll bandWow! you could never tell from their photo's! :whistle: :D :innocent: :whistle:

under par
16th-July-2004, 06:34 PM

Lory Lory Lory!!!! Do you thing they might play Ringtones? :wink:

Minnie M
16th-July-2004, 08:23 PM
If anyone's stuck for something to do this Saturday, just thought I might mention that Marc's teaching at Amersham Ceroc on 17th. Should be a good class - I hope!!! But it would be lovely to see any of you there,
Rachel

What a bummer ! My son lives in Amersham, could have visited him AND come to see you and Marc BUT they are with me in Brighton this weekend :tears:

Obviously the place to go this Saturday :yeah:

Minnie M
16th-July-2004, 08:27 PM
Wow! you could never tell from their photo's! :whistle: :D :innocent: :whistle:

:blush: I wasnt aware there are photos :blush: I was refering more to the music they play, which is normally too fast for MJ dancers - feel silly now

Sheepman
21st-July-2004, 02:42 PM
Minnie I can't believe this

I wasnt aware there are photos after you'd said this!
What a bummer ! I think you need to take a look at this (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3283)

Greg

Minnie M
21st-July-2004, 07:23 PM
Minnie I can't believe this
after you'd said this! I think you need to take a look at this (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3283)

Greg

OK OK :blush: I own up, Lory had to explain :whistle: - well even an OAP can be naive :cool: