PDA

View Full Version : Beach Boogie-sters

Rhythm King
15th-July-2004, 03:13 PM
Eek, this is my first attempt at starting a thread :what:

Anyway, I'm sitting here getting demob happy as I start my hols tomorrow :clap: and I was just wondering who is going to be at BB04 next week, (with or without camp fridges to criticise the soft furnishings and bitch about everything, oh and all their shoes, and a full length mirror).
Answers on a postcard???

R-K

Zebra Woman
17th-July-2004, 10:10 AM
Sadly I won't be there Simba, so you can take a break from stalking zebras :wink:
Have a great time

Alison :hug:

DianaS
17th-July-2004, 04:29 PM
Eek, this is my first attempt at starting a thread :what:

Anyway, I'm sitting here getting demob happy as I start my hols tomorrow :clap: and I was just wondering who is going to be at BB04 next week, (with or without camp fridges to criticise the soft furnishings and bitch about everything, oh and all their shoes, and a full length mirror).
Answers on a postcard???

R-K
Hi RK
Its nice to hear from you. I've been wondering have you got a travel iron?... 'cas there no point in us all bringing one

I'm just going to collect the fridge, and have just got some really soft trousers and a cardy, I've only got one pair of trousers that I dance in and I wanted something soft sumery and light. They look like pyjamas they're white pink and grey and stripey and 3/4 length with a matching deep pink cardy...hmmmm I'n drifting but shopping is nearly as nice as dancing, don't you think?..

I've just booked the ferry, I really need another pair of dance shoes, but hey we can be cool about this...

And yes, it's my happy thought all day, that soon I'll have the sand between my shoes, and the rain on my face, and fish and chips straight from the sea, and lots of nice dancing

And all I really want next is a bottle to put it in,
...but maybe I'll just buy some chocolates to bring with, 'cas we'll need to keep our strength up..

CU soon, RH
we can dance till dawn, then sleep on the sand if its sunny
Best wishes,
Diana

Dance Demon
17th-July-2004, 05:55 PM
Won't be going to BB04........... will be staying in "sunny :rolleyes: Edinburgh."........but WILL be going to the ROUTE 66 annual SUMMER BEACH PARTY...on Fri 23rd. July, So anyone who can't make it to BB04...why not come along to R66 instead :D

Dreadful Scathe
17th-July-2004, 07:19 PM
damn...if only i wasn't on honeymoon..current location Paris..i would obviously be at THE ROUTE 66 SUMMER BEACH PARTY is that on the 23rd July ? I think it is y'know ;)

Dance Demon
17th-July-2004, 08:19 PM
damn...if only i wasn't on honeymoon..current location Paris..i would obviously be at THE ROUTE 66 SUMMER BEACH PARTY is that on the 23rd July ? I think it is y'know ;)

Yay..Smurf & Tweetie....hows the honeymoon going..?...hope you have a great time at BB04.......we'll miss you both at the ROUTE 66 ANNUAL SUMMER BEACH PARTY ON FRI 23RD JULY...........
:wink: :D

Sheepman
19th-July-2004, 12:06 PM
They look like pyjamas :clap: :clap:
So when we're dancing, the one wearing the pyjamas can lead :confused:

Greg

Peter
19th-July-2004, 03:56 PM
:clap: :clap:
So when we're dancing, the one wearing the pyjamas can lead :confused: Greg

:confused: ... some of your trews look like pyjamas ...

Bill
21st-July-2004, 11:57 AM
Looking forward to meeting everyone down at BB. Haven't packed yet and we head off tomorrow morning ( via cattery ....one very unhappy mog :sad: )

No idea what to wear for the party.... better look in the wardrobe tonight.

Hope to see lots of forumites on Saturday :D :cheers:

DianaS
21st-July-2004, 09:26 PM
Looking forward to meeting everyone down at BB. Haven't packed yet and we head off tomorrow morning ( via cattery ....one very unhappy mog :sad: )

No idea what to wear for the party.... better look in the wardrobe tonight.

Hope to see lots of forumites on Saturday :D :cheers:

Hi Bill
It's tricky to know what to wear isn't? I've just had to pack EVERY THING perhaps if you had an eye patch you could come as Long John SilverHave you got a camping fridge though - it's essential!
D

Fran
22nd-July-2004, 05:42 PM
Hi Bill
It's tricky to know what to wear isn't? I've just had to pack EVERY THING perhaps if you had an eye patch you could come as Long John SilverHave you got a camping fridge though - it's essential!
D

Have a large bag packed but will need to shed some of it so there's room for all of us coming back :rolleyes: Managed to whittle it down to 3 pairs of dance shoes and left 3 shirts at home. But I could do with a new pair of shorts ....... little white hairy legs badly need some sunshine !

Won't be room for a fridge - unless it's inflatable :D and don't even have room for anything substantial for the party. Maybe you could keep our drink in your fridge !!!! :wink: Not that we'll be drinking much of course..... not with all that dancing !!!!

Just hope it's as much fun as our first experience 3 years ago. See you all in 3 days :cheers: :clap:

Fran
22nd-July-2004, 05:44 PM
But I could do with a new pair of shorts ....... little white hairy legs badly need some sunshine !

oops ......... forgot I was logged on at Fran's.......... she assures me her legs may be a little white but they are not little and they are not hairy !!!!!!! :D

DianaS
23rd-July-2004, 11:01 AM
Won't be room for a fridge - unless it's inflatable :D and don't even have room for anything substantial for the party. Maybe you could keep our drink in your fridge !!!! :wink: Not that we'll be drinking much of course..... not with all that dancing !!!!

Just hope it's as much fun as our first experience 3 years ago. See you all in 3 days :cheers: :clap:
Hi Fran
You can keep your drinks in our fridge :whistle: :drool:
:cheers:
CU all soon
Byyyyyyyeeeeee
Di -eeeeeee
XXX

DianaS
23rd-July-2004, 11:03 AM
Hi Fran
You can keep your drinks in our fridge :whistle: :drool:
:cheers: