PDA

View Full Version : Gordon

Big Brother
15th-July-2004, 02:46 PM
Please can you explain to us why you and Bardsey are trying to avoid the Big Brother Cameras?

Also, explain your inexcusable behavior with regard to DC’s cat, especially considering your treehousemates’ efforts in securing 150% of rations this week…?

Gordon J Pownall
15th-July-2004, 02:59 PM
Please can you explain to us why you and Bardsey are trying to avoid the Big Brother Cameras?

Also, explain your inexcusable behavior with regard to DC’s cat, especially considering your treehousemates’ efforts in securing 150% of rations this week…?

*wipes off more lipstick*

Well hellooooo big brother....good to see....errr....hear from you.... :whistle:

Ermm... well, OK

It's like this....

No one told me that my ex-wife would be in here so a bit of space at first...was welcome....the bloody injunction should a taken care of that but apparently *sarcastic* it only works in reality, not in here... :mad:

(thankfully after being cooped up together we get on really well again now so that's OK) :hug:

so...ermm......it......errmmmmm....in the linen cupboard....yes...er........

It might seem like Bardsey Baby Honey Bunch and I were trying to hide from cameras but we were just sorting out ermmmm.....er..,...

we were..... err........Oh, that's it....we were sorting out Andy's thongs in the washing basket as he err.....er.........as he got them mixed up with.......er.......with some dental floss in the bathroom near the dirty linen basket..... :whistle:

*thinks this isn't sounding convincing.....* :sick:

So me and My Babe....er..ooops....Bardsey and I were merely helping our fellow housemates.......

As for the other thing.....well.........OK I'll stop....I just can't seem to resist pussy and there's so much of it in here.........especially with four cats.....oh.....sorry.......three cats.......

I'll behave (anyway we've run out of white wine for the sauce and we have no limes left for me to make Bardsey Baby gorgeous girl...MY PLATONIC FRIEND, her favourite recipe - Krunchy Kitten with Lime.....you leave the bones in you know.... :yum: )

Anything else BB as I err...need to err.........go back to the linen cupboard to finish off........Bard..........the err......linen........ :blush:

Big Brother
15th-July-2004, 03:40 PM
You obviously need something else to occupy yourself with...
Please go and clean out the chicken coop in the decking and fish Under Par's Speedos out of the drain in the jacuzzi. :devil: