PDA

View Full Version : Evict Now!

Big Brother
13th-July-2004, 12:32 PM
This is Big Brother

The following treehousemates are up for eviction (each receiving the highest amount of nominations).

Please vote off the treehousemate you least wish to stay (or most wish to see do a forfeit).

BB

Divissima
13th-July-2004, 12:39 PM
So mean....
Can you see who voted what?? :devil:

Sheepman
13th-July-2004, 01:32 PM
Can you see who voted what?? Just a touch of dyslexia there, I read that as, "you can see who voted what." and thought, "no problem, I'll just vote for myself," then to find you can't see who voted what. But I know who you voted for Claire. :wink:

Greg

Sparkles
13th-July-2004, 01:39 PM
No, it shouldn't be possible to see who voted for what.
D. x

Banana Man
13th-July-2004, 01:42 PM
.....or most wish to see do a forfeit).

BB
Can you tell us what the forfeit might be for each of the inmates nominated? :eek:

Divissima
13th-July-2004, 01:47 PM
Just a touch of dyslexia there, I read that as, "you can see who voted what." and thought, "no problem, I'll just vote for myself," then to find you can't see who voted what. But I know who you voted for Claire. :wink:

GregBut I didn't vote yet. Thought if I was the first to vote, then it'd be obvious who I'd voted for :blush:

Sheepman
13th-July-2004, 02:36 PM
But I didn't vote yet. Thought if I was the first to vote, then it'd be obvious who I'd voted for :blush: Well it was worth a try :wink:

Greg

CJ
13th-July-2004, 02:41 PM
But I didn't vote yet. Thought if I was the first to vote, then it'd be obvious who I'd voted for :blush:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Bardsey
13th-July-2004, 02:46 PM
Phew! Blimey, I thought I'd have been the first one out! Can't believe I wasn't nominated. Perhaps I've been keeping a low profile this week :rofl:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 12:26 AM
Can you tell us what the forfeit might be for each of the inmates nominated? :eek:

As long as it doesn't involve Andy's underwear or The Mavericks :wink: ....

under par
15th-July-2004, 10:01 AM
As long as it doesn't involve Andy's underwear or The Mavericks :wink: ....

or wearing MIB outfit all week :wink:

Big Brother
16th-July-2004, 10:15 AM
This is Big Brother

Sheepman you have been evicted from the Big Brother Hollow Treehouse.
You have one hour to pack your bags and say your goodbyes
(but you don't really have to leave, I'm just saying all this stuff for show to make me look impressive)

Your forefits are as follows:

1. You must add a picture of you with/dressed as a sheep to five separate threads on the forum, and the comments you add with the picture must explain why it is relavant to that particular thread

2. You must reveal five hidden facts about people in the treehouse (real or fictional) in a new thread in the Diary Room.

3. For the next week, whenever you speak to a forum member (whether they have been following the BBHTH or not) you must bleet at them like a sheep ("baa baa" will suffice).

All these must be completed in the next week.

BB

under par
16th-July-2004, 10:24 AM
This is Big Brother

Your forefits are as follows:

1. You must add a picture of you with/dressed as a sheep to five separate threads on the forum, and the comments you add with the picture must explain why it is relavant to that particular thread

2. You must reveal five hidden facts about people in the treehouse (real or fictional) in a new thread in the Diary Room.

3. For the next week, whenever you speak to a forum member (whether they have been following the BBHTH or not) you must bleet at them like a sheep ("baa baa" will suffice).

All these must be completed in the next week.

BB

Surely that is only threefits....(or should that be forfeit ? :whistle: ) (or as it is sheepy ....fourfeet :wink: )

God I'm confused now :eek:

Lory
16th-July-2004, 11:40 AM
(but you don't really have to leave, I'm just saying all this stuff for show to make me look impressive)

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :D

Bardsey
16th-July-2004, 11:49 AM
[/SIZE]

]

Believe me, Big Brother, we are VERY impressed! (You're just a softie at heart, aren't you?)

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 12:30 PM
Big brother. I take it you've never seen his bag; he'll never fill it in an hour - more like a week.

If he starts packing now, he'll be just about ready for when the next evictee gets kicked out :grin: Probably me :tears:

Here Greg, wait for me, I'll help you carry your bag....

Sheepman
16th-July-2004, 12:38 PM
Well it's been totally mad, and if I said I loved every minute of it, I'd be, err, lying.

I'm not sure why my puiblic deserted me, maybe it was this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3889009.stm) (Unruly sheep face nuisance bans). Maybe I should have done some more cleaning up, but my first experience in the cleaning cupboard was too scary.

Anyway, it has worked out for the best, as I'm off for 2 weeks in the sun, sadly this means I have no time to complete all my forfeits, what is the forfeit for that? :confused:

My packing will only take a minute, there go the knitting needles, the vaseline, the tiara and the trampoline, (we never did need that, as Missy D didn't make it into the house, I think she's gone camera shy :blush: )

Everything else I will give to my housemates. The magazine is for Pammy, in case she misses me, the earplugs are for everyone except Gordy, I'm afraid he's nearly mastered those 2 chords! :sick:

Goodbye everbody, and stay cool!

Sheepy :hug: :kiss: :hug:

PS I thought you all should know, there is NO clean linen in the linen cupboard. :whistle:

Gordon J Pownall
16th-July-2004, 12:40 PM
Here Greg, wait for me, I'll help you carry your bag....

Careful Greg,

first it's bag carrying, then it's help you to make the bed, next thing you'll be down the aisle with a ring on your finger..... :really:

Sparkles
16th-July-2004, 12:52 PM
Goodbye everbody, and stay cool!

Isn't anyone going to say goodbye to Sheepman? :sad: :sad: :sad:
We'll miss him so... :tears: :tears: :tears:

Bardsey
16th-July-2004, 01:48 PM
PS I thought you all should know, there is NO clean linen in the linen cupboard. :whistle:

Grass !!!! Now Baaa-ger off (Don't mean it really, Sheepie, I'll really miss you, but have a great holiday!)

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 01:49 PM
a ring on your finger..... :really:

Or two?! :D

Bardsey
16th-July-2004, 01:50 PM
I think the first evictee should get some rep points and a round of applause. Let's hear it for the Sheepman! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 01:54 PM
I think the first evictee should get some rep points and a round of applause. Let's hear it for the Sheepman! :clap: :clap: :clap:

We need some party poppers - Boomer never lets me buy them, says they're tacky :tears: We can pretend though "PoP" :flower: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bardsey
16th-July-2004, 01:54 PM
Or two?! :D

I've been meaning to ask.......with all the rings on your finger from all your pretend husbands.........how do you still manage to crook your finger and they come running??? eh? eh? :D

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 01:57 PM
I've been meaning to ask.......with all the rings on your finger from all your pretend husbands.........how do you still manage to crook your finger and they come running??? eh? eh? :D

I dunno. All I need to figure out now is how to make them run towards me, instead of away :blush:

Bardsey
16th-July-2004, 02:00 PM
We need some party poppers - Boomer never lets me buy them, says they're tacky :tears: We can pretend though "PoP" :flower: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I KNEW there was something missing from that dinner party. If we go on the same cruise, I'll take loads and let them off at inappropriate moments :rofl:

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 02:06 PM
I KNEW there was something missing from that dinner party. If we go on the same cruise, I'll take loads and let them off at inappropriate moments :rofl:

:clap: :clap: He'll get very upset though; hence please proceed, motion passed :D :rofl:

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 02:07 PM
Agghhh Look!

Greg. Stop your packing. We've drawn neck and neck! The voting has not been stopped. I do declare it is invalid. You can't throw a man out when he's neck and neck can you.

Shall we go together? Chained at the ankles? :blush:

Sparkles
16th-July-2004, 02:17 PM
Agghhh Look!

Greg. Stop your packing. We've drawn neck and neck! The voting has not been stopped. I do declare it is invalid. You can't throw a man out when he's neck and neck can you.

Shall we go together? Chained at the ankles? :blush:

There was no stop date put on the poll.
There were warnings given that people should hurry up and vote - if they hadn't done by this morning they've missed thier chance. Any further votes, it appears, are too late!
Sorry, Sheepy, but that's the was the cookie does its thing...
D. x

Sparkles
16th-July-2004, 02:19 PM
The scores at the point of poll-closing, just for the record, were:
Andy - 1
Pammy - 7
Sheepman - 8.

D. x

Gordon J Pownall
16th-July-2004, 02:29 PM
The scores at the point of poll-closing, just for the record, were:
Andy - 1
Pammy - 7
Sheepman - 8.

D. x

Sheepy old mate,

gonna miss you - before you go, let me sing you a little ditty

Em7 A C#
Just wanna dance the niiiiyt awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Am7 Gdim9 C
Now little sheeeeepppy can noooooooo longer play......

G# Fm7 A
Looks liiiikke toimorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooowws looking bad

Dm7 Dsus7 F#m7
Mo more sheeeeeeeeeeeppy - not as much fun to bee haaaaaaad

Bye Bye mate - gonna miss you........

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 02:53 PM
but that's the was the cookie does its thing...

:confused: :what: :confused: Well, can't argue with that!

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 02:54 PM
Pah! The 8th vote has gone. I think only one man can revoke his vote on this forum :wink: Franck, how could you vote for itzy bitzy lil 'ol me :innocent: I shall ensure you are suitably punished when I next see you :innocent: :devil: :wink:

Sparkles
16th-July-2004, 03:18 PM
:confused: :what: :confused: Well, can't argue with that!
was = way.
OK so my typing is terrible. Sorry. :blush:

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 03:42 PM
was = way.
OK so my typing is terrible. Sorry. :blush:

Ahhhh, I'm now with you. :nice:

Bardsey
16th-July-2004, 03:43 PM
Pah! The 8th vote has gone. I think only one man can revoke his vote on this forum :wink: Franck, how could you vote for itzy bitzy lil 'ol me :innocent: I shall ensure you are suitably punished when I next see you :innocent: :devil: :wink:

Oh Brill! Can I come and watch? Pleeeassse ! :flower:

Sheepman
16th-July-2004, 05:28 PM
Sheepy old mate,

gonna miss you - before you go, let me sing you a little ditty

Em7 A C#
Just wanna dance the niiiiyt awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Am7 Gdim9 C
Now little sheeeeepppy can noooooooo longer play......

baaaaa . . . aaaaaaah, first time I've heard the Mozart version :clap:

See you all on the outside, (if it's still there, somewhere beyond the tree . . . )