PDA

View Full Version : Who's gonna be at Weston Super Mare...???

Gordon J Pownall
13th-July-2004, 12:32 AM
Love chatting to so many forumites but hardly know any of you personally, much less danced etc, so....

If you are going to WSM this weekend, please click on the poll (not anonymous so we can see who'll be there... :confused:

Perhaps we get forumites to meet up tea and caked in the afternoon / evening sometime.... :yum:

Would it be an idea to get an announcement made at some point during hte comp...??? :hug:

:flower:

Andy McGregor
13th-July-2004, 10:45 AM
At Camber this autumn we flew a Nemo balloon over the Forumites meeting table. It was attached to a notepad for Forumites to sign in and write posts reporting on their experience of the event as it happens.

As I organised the Nemo ballon I'm passing this baton to Gordy to take up. Come on Gordy, it was your idea, come up with a sign. I like the idea of a signal fire but there might be a problem with that.

Gordon J Pownall
13th-July-2004, 11:35 AM
As I organised the Nemo ballon I'm passing this baton to Gordy to take up. Come on Gordy, it was your idea, come up with a sign. I like the idea of a signal fire but there might be a problem with that.

Guess that puts paid to the burning effigy of The Mavericks then....

OK - I'll think of something and let everyone know.....

Gordon...x

under par
13th-July-2004, 04:24 PM
Love chatting to so many forumites but hardly know any of you personally, much less danced etc, so....

If you are going to WSM this weekend, please click on the poll (not anonymous so we can see who'll be there... :confused:

Perhaps we get forumites to meet up tea and caked in the afternoon / evening sometime.... :yum:

Would it be an idea to get an announcement made at some point during hte comp...??? :hug:

:flower:

I will be attending as will Mrs Par....I am going in for DWAS. :clap: :cheers:

Andy McGregor
13th-July-2004, 05:41 PM
I will be attending as will Mrs Par....I am going in for DWAS. :clap: :cheers:

I hope you get someone who's 4' 6" :devil:

Mary
13th-July-2004, 09:35 PM
Hey Gordon - I will track you down and demand a dance!!! And whatever Andy McG says I'm not scary - well not much anyway.

See you there.

M

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 12:04 AM
Hey Gordon - I will track you down and demand a dance!!! And whatever Andy McG says I'm not scary - well not much anyway.

See you there.

M

I shall look forward to it.... :hug: :cheers: :worthy:

Tiggerbabe
14th-July-2004, 12:44 AM
Not going to make it myself, but John and Hazel (of Jivemasters fame :clap: ) will be there, along with the lovely Monika and Sam.
Best of luck to them and to all of you who are competing - have fun! :hug: :clap: :clap:

under par
14th-July-2004, 01:25 AM

Are you offering Andy??????? :rofl: :rofl: :wink:

Andy McGregor
14th-July-2004, 02:24 AM

See, I warned you, now you're in big trouble :whistle:

Lou
14th-July-2004, 08:40 AM
I'm hoping to wander down to spectate during the afternoon & to attend the evening Glitter Ball. I'd love to meet up with all forumites & have a dance, etc. :nice:

Lou
14th-July-2004, 08:40 AM
Oops! I meant to add -who's DJing when?

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 08:59 AM
See, I warned you, now you're in big trouble :whistle:

So tell me about Mary...isn't there something about her...??? :confused: :wink:

I'm sure there is because they made a film about it....just can't remember what 'it' is... :eek:

Peter
14th-July-2004, 09:47 AM

No chance! She has my name written all over her ...

Andy McGregor
14th-July-2004, 10:05 AM
So tell me about Mary...isn't there something about her...??? :confused: :wink:

I think Mary did the "Nina's death stare" workshop :what:

And she works out :eek:

p.s. I love you Mary :flower: :flower: :flower:

Sparkles
14th-July-2004, 10:55 AM
I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to everyone that is competing on Saturday!
(especially Rob C and Andy who were both practising very hard last night).
I'm sure it'll be a brilliant day, I'm just sorry I won't be there to see you competing.

under par
14th-July-2004, 11:06 AM
I'm sure it'll be a brilliant day, I'm just sorry I won't be there to see you competing.

Sparkles I,m sure it not too late to get a day ticket.

Love to see you there for a dance :hug:

Andy McGregor
14th-July-2004, 03:13 PM

You probably saw our first ever practice session between 10.30 and 10.50 and our last before Weston between 11.10 and 11.20 - half an hour is about right, we don't like to leave our fight in the gym :tears: :panic:

Rob, Debs and I only got together as a double-trouble team at about 11pm on Sunday night and Tuesday was the only time we could get together between then and Weston - now the hard bit, what to wear :sick:

Mary
14th-July-2004, 11:33 PM
I think Mary did the "Nina's death stare" workshop :what:

And she works out :eek:

p.s. I love you Mary :flower: :flower: :flower:

And a very good workshop it was too - been practising for ages. :devil:

Love you too hunny bun :flower: (be even more scared when I'm nice!)

See you and Sue there. :hug:

M

Lory
15th-July-2004, 12:03 AM
I've not seen you about for ages mary, where have you been hiding? :hug:

Mary
15th-July-2004, 08:41 PM
Hey Lory, not really been hiding - just working, and squeezing in a bit of lolloping around the floor here and there (couldn't really call it dancing)!!! Will you be at WSM? be good to see you again. :cheers:

M

Minnie M
15th-July-2004, 09:38 PM
Sorry can't be there to cheer you on - hope this will do instead !