as :-

"back from his London tour..." :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

cerocmetro
13th-July-2004, 02:19 AM
No....heard you did an excellent set there though mate... :cheers:

It was a pleasure to introduce you on Sunday at Chigwell when I taught

as :-

"back from his London tour..." :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

So I (CerocMetro) was In Scotland teaching and running the JiveMasters up there and made it to Chigwell on Sunday night, Loz (CerocMetro) was in Hammersmith & Chigwell DJ'ing, Gordy (CerocMetro) was in Chesham and Chigwell teaching & Sal was in Chesham & Chigwell DJ'ing.
Oh and we are all in Bristol next weekend competing :eek: whilst me and Loz have to get back to Chigwell to teach and DJ? mmm? busy little CerocMetroites :rofl:

CerocMetro goes country wide :clap: :clap:

(Still trying to work out how Gordon got so many replies and posts in today) :confused:

Adam

Gordon J Pownall
13th-July-2004, 09:37 AM
ok folks my first posting :grin:

Hi Loz,

just a note to say if you click HERE (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=70549#post70549) you'll find that you are in with the 'in crowd'.....

Welcome.... :cheers:

Zebra Woman
13th-July-2004, 10:42 AM
Hi Lozzy
Welcome to the forum. :D
I loved your set at Hammersmith as you know. :worthy: I was so keen I put a posting on the 'DJing @ Hammersmith' thread. Some clever forum types can create links to other threads (how do you do that Gordy?). I'm just a beginner, so you'll have to do a search to see it.

Nice that Joe Smooth did a little set too, we like him.
The only snag with you DJ-ing is no dancing :tears: . Catch up at Chesham?

Alison :hug: :flower:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 09:26 AM
Some clever forum types can create links to other threads (how do you do that Gordy?). Alison :hug: :flower:

All you do is highlight a word or text in your post and then click on the hyperlink button to link it elsewhere.....

(Hyperlink button is the one that looks like a globe with a paperclip..... :waycool:

DavidY
14th-July-2004, 12:54 PM
Some clever forum types can create links to other threadsFurther to what Gordon said, more info here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2228) on what address/URL to use when creating a link to another post. (It was written on the old version of the forum but I think it still holds true.)

It's possible there's a sneaky new quicker way of doing this, but I didn't pick it up from Gordon's post? :confused: :blush: