PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going To Chigwell...???

Gordon J Pownall
11th-July-2004, 11:28 AM
Just to let you know as Adam and Mandy will be recovering from Scottish hospitality (or hospital - hope you worked them hard...!!! :what: ),

Sally and I will be teaching at Chigwell tonight....

Any requests for an intermediate class...????

Anyone going along...???

Do come and ask us for a dance....we need the practice!!! :flower:

Loadsaluv,

G & S...xxx :hug:

Emma
12th-July-2004, 11:51 AM
Good night last night Gordon :hug: it's always lovely to see you and Sal, and Laurence's music was great too :clap:

I loved the Passe Doble move :)

After you left someone tried to teach me the quickstep :rofl: Strictly Come Dancing has a lot to answer for! (er..back..side-together, side-together...)

Gordon J Pownall
12th-July-2004, 11:55 AM
Good night last night Gordon :hug: it's always lovely to see you and Sal, and Laurence's music was great too :clap:

I loved the Passe Doble move :)

After you left someone tried to teach me the quickstep :rofl: Strictly Come Dancing has a lot to answer for! (er..back..side-together, side-together...)

Oh happy halcyon days of ballroom - must start dancing again soon as I do miss it a lot.....

Great dance (as always) with you last night...always fun, playful and interpretive (sometimes of the music !!!!) :really:

Emma
12th-July-2004, 12:01 PM
Oh happy halcyon days of ballroom - must start dancing again soon as I do miss it a lot.....you can run me through that quickstep again, I could get atatched to footwork ;)

Great dance (as always) with you last night...always fun, playful and interpretive (sometimes of the music !!!!) :really::rofl: thanks :hug: I think I kept up a serious exterior for nearly 30 seconds. I was rather impressed!! (not as impressed as I was by that cartwheel move - wow!)

Peter
12th-July-2004, 12:05 PM
Good night last night Gordon ... and Laurence's music was great too

I second both of those ... well done!

Gordon J Pownall
12th-July-2004, 12:06 PM
I second both of those ... well done!

Cheers guys.....

Emma
12th-July-2004, 12:09 PM
Hey Peter I tried to introduce myself last night but never quite managed to get hold of you! :)