PDA

View Full Version : Where have you danced - Treasure Hunt Poll

Divissima
8th-July-2004, 10:04 PM
Once you have all the locations in the Treasure Hunt, start a thread in the Diary Room with a poll asking your fellow treehousemates to say which of these places they have danced in. If you are encouraging enough and all the housemates enter their answers a bonus will be given to the treehouse.
So here it is, inmates! The Great Treasure Hunt Poll... I've taken a few liberties with the venues (as it seems unlikely any of us has danced atop Ben Nevis or on the Severn Bridge). Where, on the inspired Treasure Hunt route, have you danced?

Divissima
8th-July-2004, 10:20 PM
I forgot to include a 'none of the above' category, just in case. D'oh! :o

To kick things off, I've danced at the Tower Ballroom (just heaven), Cardiff (at some friends' wedding there), Bristol (BAWA Ballroom, not the Severn Bridge :really: ), Oxford (although ballroom and latin), Brighton (that is, if Hove Town Hall counts as Brighton - think it should do) and Camden (although was a ceilidh, not MJ).

Dance Demon
9th-July-2004, 12:24 AM
I've danced in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Tower Ballroom Blackpool......Have not danced in Manchester, but does northwich count?.....and have danced in Wales (Pwllheli),..but not Cardiff......Must try to get to some other venues sometime :D

Tiggerbabe
9th-July-2004, 02:49 AM
Forgot to put Brighton, was there in April at Rock Bottoms :blush: Manchester is a definite as I danced in Gus' kitchen (video is available I think :rofl: ) various venues in Glasgow and Edinburgh, the Tower Ballroom in Blackpool, and I almost danced in York whilst on holiday(my son ended up with Chickenpox and was a bit poorly the night of the class :hug: )

And met our very own Davina tonight in Perth :flower: :waycool:

TheTramp
9th-July-2004, 12:01 PM
How sad am I??

I've danced in all but 3 of the 20 places! (Tower of London, York, Carlisle) :whistle:

Trampy

Sheepman
9th-July-2004, 01:43 PM
In just over a week's time I should have been able to add the slopes of Ben Nevis to my list, as that is where my sister is getting "married". (Well celebrating it anyway, she's already done the civil bits back home in Sweden.)
The trouble is, it clashes with a certain event at WSM, guess which takes priority? :what:
I'll try and justify it by adding that it is my first time at WSM, but for my sister - well she's done it all before!

Greg

DangerousCurves
10th-July-2004, 02:56 PM
Only Brighton and Portsmouth for me, I'm afraid..... must get out more :tears:

Daisy Chain
10th-July-2004, 05:27 PM
Where, on the inspired Treasure Hunt route, have you danced?

Oops! did you mean strictly MJ? I have a slightly embarrassing dance past. You name the place and I have probably strutted my stuff there. In my defence, I'd have seen the light much earlier if only I'd known about MJ years ago :blush: In the good old pre-Internet days it wasn't quite so easy to find out what was on offer. *kicks bells under carpet* Ahem!

Daisy

Sparkles
11th-July-2004, 01:29 PM
Treehousemates - don't forget to vote on this poll!
D. x

Divissima
11th-July-2004, 02:44 PM
Apparently we will need the prize for our next task! I thought I'd enabled the 'see who's voted' option, but I can't seem to get the names to display.

TheTramp
11th-July-2004, 03:25 PM
Umm... You have. Just click on the numbers (underlined)

Trampy

Divissima
13th-July-2004, 08:04 AM
D'oh! :blush:

So, did we get everyone?

Sylph
13th-July-2004, 09:57 AM
Sorry I missed the poll. Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Only Brighton in MJ mode ( :blush: to roots!)

Sparkles
13th-July-2004, 11:05 AM
Yes you did!
Go to the BBHTH to see what your mystery prize is!

D. x