PDA

View Full Version : Nominations

Divissima
8th-July-2004, 01:45 PM
Hi Big Brother.

I've agonised for hours over the evictions. I think it's so unfair, you know, that someone has to go. We've all, like, really bonded.

Apart from Trampy. He is clearly Big Brother's gimp - and I believe he has been placed in the house to spy on us! He can see into our thoughts so I have taken to wearing a rather snazzy aluminium foil hat to preserve my privacy..... *gibber*

My other nomination is DS. Without a thought for the happiness and wellbeing of the other inmates -oops, housemates - he selfishly ran off to get married :wink: Where's his commitment, that's what I have to ask :whistle:

Boy, am I glad these nominations are completely secret and our nominees will never, ever, know who I have voted for :rofl:

Andy McGregor
8th-July-2004, 01:49 PM
I vote for Divissima and me. Hopefully we'll have to spend a week sharing a bed in that bed-sit and secretly watching what the other house-mates are up to - is there chocolate?

Pammy
8th-July-2004, 02:01 PM
I vote Sheepy and I (as you all know). We are the only two who could survive in a tent til the Treehouse is back open for 'ster occupation :grin:

Divissima
8th-July-2004, 02:22 PM
I vote for Divissima and me. Hopefully we'll have to spend a week sharing a bed in that bed-sit and secretly watching what the other house-mates are up to - is there chocolate? :really: :yum:

Sheepman
8th-July-2004, 04:24 PM
Boy, am I glad these nominations are completely secret and our nominees will never, ever, know who I have voted for :rofl: :yeah:
I'm with you re DS, a smurf with very deranged priorities, a wedding before the BBTH? :really:
But I think we should give Stoogy another chance to show his colours before nominating, instead I have to go for Sheena, all that wriggling is distracting me, and my giant jar of pickled garlic is already running low as I try to take my mind off it :yum:

TheTramp
8th-July-2004, 04:45 PM
Ah. Sorry Divi. I'm not actually in the house....

I'm just a lucky outsider peering in :D

Trampy

PS. It's okie. I know that you love me really :whistle:

Divissima
8th-July-2004, 09:58 PM
Stoogy, love you really :hug:

Tiggerbabe
9th-July-2004, 02:27 AM
A very difficult choice - but I'm going for Andy McGregor - he clearly has his eye on my sparkling sequinned hot pants (I've seen the marks on his hands where he's been stroking them :confused: )
My second vote goes to Sheepy - all that garlic! :sick: it's enough to put a girl off her wriggling :wink:

Bardsey
9th-July-2004, 02:22 PM
Blimey! Nominations for eviction already? I've not unpacked my suitcase yet (sorry, been really busy this week folks!) :what:

Dance Demon
9th-July-2004, 03:30 PM
I vote Sheepy and I (as you all know). We are the only two who could survive in a tent til the Treehouse is back open for 'ster occupation :grin:

I'll second that.......don't need any of those 'sters types in here do we.... :wink:

Pammy
9th-July-2004, 04:09 PM
I'll second that.......don't need any of those 'sters types in here do we.... :wink:

Damn right, they're always just round the corner from any sort of troube :whistle: :devil:

DangerousCurves
9th-July-2004, 07:08 PM
This is the hardest bit! I'd FAR sooner do another Treasure Hunt!! :tears:

But since no-one will actually be evicted, and there's only the risk of forfeits... I'll vote for Andy and Mr.Par - purely on the grounds that they are both handsome local lads, and if there are any silly forfeits to be done perhaps involving massages and chocolate spread (hint, hint) hopefully I might get to supervise them!!!! :yum:

Ahem...all in the interests of fair play, you understand :blush:

Bardsey
12th-July-2004, 03:47 PM
I nominate.............errrrrrrr........ummmmmmm.... .....ahhhhh.........I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure!

Oh dammit, Pammy and me! That way we can eat all the chocolate and gossip about everyone else...............by the way, whats up with the Treehouse? I just got whistled at by some men on scaffolding???? At least I think they were whistling at me, but there was a strange blue couple, one wearing a white dress and veil and the other in a kilt, just passing at the time, heading for Paris I think, so could have been meant for them :whistle:

Gordon J Pownall
12th-July-2004, 04:26 PM
Well I'm going to vote for Bardsey... :eek:

Sorry sweetie but everyone knows that cat should be cooked in a white wine sauce with mushrooms, onions and a little garlic. :whistle:

Slow cook as a casserole for an hour stirring after 30 mins. :whistle:

I nominate you because of THIS (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=71036#post71036). :what:

It just doesn't bring out the flavour in the way that white wine does. :sad:

Oh, make sure you don't confuse my recipe with the one for Kitten Crunch - this is for pot roast pussy as opposed to Cat Crunch where you leave the bones in...... :devil:

Bardsey
13th-July-2004, 11:42 AM
Well I'm going to vote for Bardsey... :eek:

Sorry sweetie but everyone knows that cat should be cooked in a white wine sauce with mushrooms, onions and a little garlic. :whistle:
Oh, make sure you don't confuse my recipe with the one for Kitten Crunch - this is for pot roast pussy as opposed to Cat Crunch where you leave the bones in...... :devil:

:rofl: You're sick Gordy, you know that :rofl: I advise you to get some professional help :rofl:

Gordon J Pownall
13th-July-2004, 11:46 AM
:rofl: You're sick Gordy, you know that :rofl: I advise you to get some professional help :rofl:

Moi....???? :blush:

Who posted photos of lime wearing kittens...???? :sick: How did you even know where to go to find such a photo...??? :sick:

(Scary thing is I am a Registered Consultant Psychotherapist....No...really...) :really:

Bardsey
13th-July-2004, 11:54 AM
Who posted photos of lime wearing kittens...???? :sick: How did you even know where to go to find such a photo...??? :sick:

(Scary thing is I am a Registered Consultant Psychotherapist....No...really...) :really:

Don't blame me, blame my weird friends and family. they are always sending me stuff!

AND Sorry about this.......can't resist

Physician.........heal thyself!?! :rofl:

Gordon J Pownall
13th-July-2004, 01:21 PM
Don't blame me, blame my weird friends and family. they are always sending me stuff!

They obviously know you well..... :sick:

AND Sorry about this.......can't resist

Physician.........heal thyself!?! :rofl

I did - you should have seen me before - I was somewhere between Andy McG and Hannibal Lecter....... :really:

Bardsey
13th-July-2004, 01:32 PM
I did - you should have seen me before - I was somewhere between Andy McG and Hannibal Lecter....... :really:

:eek: My God! Doesn't bear thinking about :whistle:

Dance Demon
13th-July-2004, 04:44 PM
They obviously know you well..... :sick:

Oh I see.........pink cocktail dress, and a cannibal mask....Hmmmmm :wink:

Gordon J Pownall
13th-July-2004, 04:45 PM
Oh I see.........pink cocktail dress, and a cannibal mask....Hmmmmm :wink:

:worthy: :rofl: :rofl:

DangerousCurves
13th-July-2004, 11:06 PM

Slow cook as a casserole for an hour stirring after 30 mins. :whistle:

I nominate you because of THIS (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=71036#post71036). :what:

It just doesn't bring out the flavour in the way that white wine does. :sad:

Monster! I knew the kitten eating truce wouldn't last.

"Kitty, Kitty - where are you...

Aghhhhhhh!!!!!!

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 12:02 AM
Monster! I knew the kitten eating truce wouldn't last.

"Kitty, Kitty - where are you...

Aghhhhhhh!!!!!!

la...dee...daa...dee....daaaa

:yum: ...little more salt......freshly chopped parsely.......dee dum....dee.dee

Big Brother
14th-July-2004, 10:09 AM
This is Big Brother

Would all housemates please refrain from eating each other's pets.
You will not be told again.

BB

Bardsey
14th-July-2004, 12:57 PM
This is Big Brother

Would all housemates please refrain from eating each other's pets.
You will not be told again.

BB

:rofl: :rofl: :worthy: :clap:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 01:02 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :worthy: :clap:

HUUUUGE BELCH...........BLOIK :drool:

OK...big brother....(bog bother) more like.....can I just finish what's left on my plate.....

I'd just like to mop up the gravy that's left :yum: ...... with this small pet mouse..... :devil: :whistle:

Bardsey
14th-July-2004, 01:14 PM
HUUUUGE BELCH...........BLOIK :drool:

OK...big brother....(bog bother) more like.....can I just finish what's left on my plate.....

I'd just like to mop up the gravy that's left :yum: ...... with this small pet mouse..... :devil: :whistle:

:rofl: You, my friend, are standing on the verge of depravity :rofl:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 01:33 PM
:rofl: You, my friend, are standing on the verge of depravity :rofl:

....and here's me thinking it would be a lonely place of solitude and contemplation....

...there's bloody loads of us here :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bardsey
14th-July-2004, 01:38 PM
....and here's me thinking it would be a lonely place of solitude and contemplation....

...there's bloody loads of us here :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oops! Of course, I never realised. How would I know you were standing there if I wasn't there to see you myself! Durghhh ! :rofl:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 01:51 PM
Oops! Of course, I never realised. How would I know you were standing there if I wasn't there to see you myself! Durghhh ! :rofl:

That's OK my little lime-kitten cat lady type person :hug:

- perhaps we should exchange recipes but we must be careful and quiet - :whistle:

big bother (not a spelling mistake) is watching...... :really:

Big Brother
14th-July-2004, 01:58 PM
big bother (not a spelling mistake) is watching...... :really:

Yes, I am, so watch it!

BB

Bardsey
14th-July-2004, 02:04 PM
Yes, I am, so watch it!

BB

Blimey, this Big Brother's a bit scarey isn't he? Why does he keep shouting?? :confused:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 02:16 PM
Blimey, this Big Brother's a bit scarey isn't he? Why does he keep shouting?? :confused:

That really frightened me - any chance of a cuddle...??? :flower:

Bardsey
14th-July-2004, 02:33 PM
That really frightened me - any chance of a cuddle...??? :flower:

Sure.........here you go...... :hug:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 04:05 PM

( *thinks*...that was nice.....ermmm.....)

Really, really, really scared - any chance of another cuddle...???? :flower: :flower: :hug:

Pammy
14th-July-2004, 04:54 PM

Hey, hands off my pretend husband! :angry: :rofl:

Sparkles
14th-July-2004, 04:56 PM

er, wasn't that pretend ex-husband? :what:

Bardsey
15th-July-2004, 12:14 PM

Oh B***ocks! Sorry babes, didn't realise.........you have so many I can't keep track!!! :devil:

Bardsey
15th-July-2004, 12:16 PM
( *thinks*...that was nice.....ermmm.....)

Really, really, really scared - any chance of another cuddle...???? :flower: :flower: :hug:

Ok then, but let's do it on the quiet, so Pammy doesn't find out or she might throw a thrombie :rofl: .........here you go ..... :kiss: :hug: :hug: :kiss:

Bardsey
15th-July-2004, 01:24 PM
Just in case some of you haven't seen it, I was called to the Diary Room and you can view it in What's all the Fuss? or (if I get this right) you can click http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=71684#post71684

Gordon J Pownall
15th-July-2004, 02:01 PM
Ok then, but let's do it on the quiet, so Pammy doesn't find out or she might throw a thrombie .........here you go .....

WOW......I'm not feeling 'scared' anymore.....

This linen cupboard is lovely and warm and cosy.....a linen cupboard just built for two........

In this mad house it's really nice just to get some time together just to chat and.....er.........cuddle when you're scared and....er.......... :kiss: er.r..........:kiss: err.......:kiss:er........... :kiss:

Just glad that we can :kiss: hide in here without :kiss: Big Brother and everyone :kiss: else watchi...........

BLOODY HELL they've even got a camera in here.................

Bardsey
15th-July-2004, 02:36 PM
BLOODY HELL [/COLOR] they've even got a camera in here.................

Think that's why its called BIG BROTHER

Gordon J Pownall
15th-July-2004, 02:45 PM
Think that's why its called BIG BROTHER

Quick wipe off the lipstick, ow......I've got my watch caught in your.......

Bug*er.........ohhhh.......cramped in here - turn the light back on.......

EEEOOOOWWWWWWW............is that your leg or mine............... :eek:

Bardsey
15th-July-2004, 02:55 PM
Quick wipe off the lipstick, ow......I've got my watch caught in your.......

Bug*er.........ohhhh.......cramped in here - turn the light back on.......

EEEOOOOWWWWWWW............is that your leg or mine............... :eek:

Shhhh! Quiet! Let's just pretend we were looking for some clean sheets or something. Oww gerroff! You've got your watch caught in my hair now......okay, never mind just leave it and go. You've just been called to the Diary Room...........plead ignorance.......go on!

Bardsey nonchalantly exits Linen cupboard with a watch dangling from her hair :whistle: :whistle:

under par
15th-July-2004, 04:03 PM
Bardsey nonchalantly exits Linen cupboard with a watch dangling from her hair :whistle: :whistle:

A well timed EXIT.......... :rofl:

Bardsey
16th-July-2004, 09:57 AM
A well timed EXIT.......... :rofl:

:rofl: Well done UP, fancy you clocking that! :rofl:

under par
16th-July-2004, 10:03 AM
:rofl: Well done UP, fancy you clocking that! :rofl:

Jill
Well you know how it is..............if your face fits and .........you have your hands are in the right place...ha ha ha .......just winding you up........do not be alarmed.

Tiggerbabe
22nd-July-2004, 12:04 AM
Well, this week I've been sitting very quietly in the corner - only coming out to spank under par and Gordon (and only because they begged me to, well Gordon begged - UP is playing hard to hit!)
Anyway - I'm nominating Gordon as I'm a bit worried as to what he's got in mind for that kitten we got as a prize :eek:
Second nomination is for Bardsey for giving UP the opportunity for all of those awful jokes - sorry Bards :blush: :blush:

under par
22nd-July-2004, 09:36 AM
Well, this week I've been sitting very quietly in the corner - only coming out to spank under par and Gordon (and only because they begged me to, well Gordon begged - UP is playing hard to hit!)
Anyway - I'm nominating Gordon as I'm a bit worried as to what he's got in mind for that kitten we got as a prize :eek:
Second nomination is for Bardsey for giving UP the opportunity for all of those awful jokes - sorry Bards :blush: :blush:

I nominate Under Par as I feel his TIME IS U.P. :yeah: !!!

Pammy
22nd-July-2004, 09:38 AM
It's got to be Gorden and Bardsey, the rest of us are far too innocent to put up with their milarkies, and as an ex-wife of our dear Gordon, if Bardsey goes, I can start my evil plan of trying to win him back mwhhhhhuwwhhwhwhwhaaaaahaaaahaaa :devil: :whistle: :innocent:

Bardsey
22nd-July-2004, 10:33 AM
It's got to be Gorden and Bardsey, the rest of us are far too innocent to put up with their milarkies, and as an ex-wife of our dear Gordon, if Bardsey goes, I can start my evil plan of trying to win him back mwhhhhhuwwhhwhwhwhaaaaahaaaahaaa :devil: :whistle: :innocent:

:tears: :tears: Big Brother, can I come to the Diary Room :tears:

Bardsey
22nd-July-2004, 10:45 AM
:tears: sniff - Hello Big Brother :tears:

Bardsey still doing her pathetic impression of Michelle

Well, I canna believe it really, ya know! Ah mean, ah thought I was well liked in the house, ya know, I thought me and Pammy was friends, ya know. I didna realise, ya know, that she had designs of ma fella, ya know. I mean, she never said, like. If I'da known, like, well ah mean, I'd have played fair, ya know, like, I mean, ya know, I'd have dragged her inta the jacussi and drowned her, ya know, like you would, ya know. I'm just cut up, like, that she's nominated me.

So I'm gonna nominate Pammy, even if it is her birthday, cos she's after ma fella and I'm gonna nominate Sheena, cos she doesn't like Under Par's jokes, like, cos ya know, he's alright ya know, we have this kinda banter thing, ya know.

:tears: I'm just cut up, ya know :tears:

Thanks Big Brother :tears: :D

Pammy
22nd-July-2004, 10:50 AM
So I'm gonna nominate Pammy, even if it is her birthday,

I thought I'd be safe til midnight?! :blush:

Guess that's what happens when you knife a mate in the back :tears:

All over a man as well - well, I suppose most rows are!!!

Gordon, he should be put in a bedsit, he's splitting the group!

Just make sure you tell me where the bedsit is Big Brother :wink:

DangerousCurves
22nd-July-2004, 02:50 PM
I thought I'd be safe til midnight?! :blush:

Doesn't Pammy get birthday immunity???

....And she wrote our kareoke song???

I've only got one thing to say re. nominations...

"GORDON ATE MY KITTEN :tears: :tears: :tears: "

Forfeit, Forfeit, Forfeit..... :clap:

Andy McGregor
22nd-July-2004, 02:58 PM

From the look of Gordon he's eaten a lot of people's kittens :devil:

Pammy
22nd-July-2004, 03:02 PM
From the look of Gordon he's eaten a lot of people's kittens :devil:

Meoooow! Literally :sick:

and DC. birthday immunity? Yeah, sounds good to me :clap: :kiss:

Pammy wonders if birthday immunity gets her out of cleaning the car, the hoovering and the washing up as well?

Sparkles
26th-July-2004, 12:42 PM
More nominations anyone?
D. x

Gordon J Pownall
26th-July-2004, 12:54 PM
I've only got one thing to say re. nominations...

Forfeit, Forfeit, Forfeit..... :clap:

Actually, atthe risk of being pedantic....I just mentioned in passing that I was thinking of munching some pussy - Bardsey set fire to the linoleum at the speed at which she got to me so there....

As for eating Kittens, those days are long gone........

I nominate that Pammy and I should be sent to the diary room to straighten things out........... :yum:

Was that too rude......nah.....we're all grown up in here...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: