PDA

View Full Version : Voting off!

Sparkles
7th-July-2004, 10:32 AM
It's almost time to start voting off the treehousemate you least want to stay...
Maybe here would be a good place to discuss pros and cons?
The vote is an open one, for housemates and other forumites alike. More details will follow shortly...

Davina. x

Sparkles
7th-July-2004, 03:00 PM
Eviction proceedure

OK, because we're nice people and we don't actually want to tell people they have to leave the treehouse (and because there's no way of actually making them leave unless they go voluntarily anyway) the "eviction" proceedure will be as follows:

Votes for the person you wish to be "evicted" should go via PM diretly to Big Brother.

You may cast a vote whether you're in the treehouse or not - and please do vote!

Big Brother Hollow Treehouse residents are each required to go to the Diary Room (with the password access) and nominate the two people they think should be up for "eviction" - you must give a reason for you choice (whether it be silly or serious :wink: ).

Big Brother will count up the votes and take into account the nominations and the person witht he most votes will be "evicted".

The "eviction" will consist in a nasty(ish) forfeit (or twelve...) that must be completed by the evictee until BB is completely satisfied - you have been warned! :eek:

Davina. x

under par
8th-July-2004, 03:11 AM
Eviction proceedure

OK, because we're nice people and we don't actually want to tell people they have to leave the treehouse (and because there's no way of actually making them leave unless they go voluntarily anyway) the "eviction" proceedure will be as follows:

Votes for the person you wish to be "evicted" should go via PM diretly to Big Brother.

You may cast a vote whether you're in the treehouse or not - and please do vote!

Big Brother Hollow Treehouse residents are each required to go to the Diary Room (with the password access) and nominate the two people they think should be up for "eviction" - you must give a reason for you choice (whether it be silly or serious :wink: ).

Big Brother will count up the votes and take into account the nominations and the person witht he most votes will be "evicted".

The "eviction" will consist in a nasty(ish) forfeit (or twelve...) that must be completed by the evictee until BB is completely satisfied - you have been warned! :eek:

Davina. x

Davina, PROCEDURE should be followed but.........

Dear houseates contrary to the above instructions which I am disobeying
Nah nah nah BB!!!!!

I will nominate myself twice as the person to be evicted ................because I was c**p at getting into the diary room (someone who will remain unnamed.....told me the password cos I failed for 2 days to work it out for myself). thanks A***

My further qualification for eviction is not getting involved in the treasure hunt except for my suggestion that one of the answers was "the yellow brick road" Doh!!!

Vote me off ! Vote me off !

I do not deserve to stay, I am not worthy. :worthy: :worthy: :yeah:

under par
8th-July-2004, 10:38 AM
Davina, PROCEDURE should be followed but.........

Dear houseates contrary to the above instructions which I am disobeying
Nah nah nah BB!!!!!

I will nominate myself twice as the person to be evicted ................because I was c**p at getting into the diary room (someone who will remain unnamed.....told me the password cos I failed for 2 days to work it out for myself). thanks A***

My further qualification for eviction is not getting involved in the treasure hunt except for my suggestion that one of the answers was "the yellow brick road" Doh!!!

Vote me off ! Vote me off !

I do not deserve to stay, I am not worthy. :worthy: :worthy: :yeah:

How many people have voted for me so far. ??? :confused:

Please hurry up I want out NOW! :angry:

Pammy
8th-July-2004, 11:28 AM
I vote out myself & Sheepy - we've posted nothing of any use in the quiz thingy. Too much to do at work to solve puzzles :tears:

That's it, kick us out. Throw our cases off the top branch and feed us to the pigeons :grin:

TheTramp
8th-July-2004, 11:39 AM
Weren't you supposed to do your voting in the Diary Room???

Trampy

Pammy
8th-July-2004, 11:50 AM
Weren't you supposed to do your voting in the Diary Room???

Trampy

Who asked you ? :D

Anyway, I can't keep up with all these threads - there are too many for my small brain :blush:

TheTramp
8th-July-2004, 12:00 PM
No-one. When has that ever stopped me??

Trampy

Sheepman
8th-July-2004, 04:19 PM
I vote out myself & Sheepy - we've posted nothing of any use in the quiz thingy. Hey, speak for yourself, I mangaged to help a little with the long hard wet thing.
But the tent thing sounds good to me.

Sparkles
21st-July-2004, 07:02 PM
It's that time again!
Treehousemates please begin the Nominations Procedure by PM to Big Brother and give your reasons for the same in the Diary Room.

Davina. x