PDA

View Full Version : What's all the fuss?

Bardsey
6th-July-2004, 04:43 PM
Hi

Just got back from my hols and find I have to crack codes and all sorts :rofl:

So, what gives in here then?

Big Brother
6th-July-2004, 04:57 PM
Welcome Bardsey.

This is the Big Brother Hollow Treehouse Diary room, to which you will be summoned from time to time.

So, how was your holiday...?

Bardsey
8th-July-2004, 03:00 PM
Welcome Bardsey.

This is the Big Brother Hollow Treehouse Diary room, to which you will be summoned from time to time.

So, how was your holiday...?

do I have to come to the Diary Room to answer that question? :devil: It was lovely, thank you, just wish I could keep the tan cos I look nice and healthy, instead of looking like I've been cooped up inside a fictional house :rofl:

Big Brother
14th-July-2004, 04:10 PM
Having been away for a while and coming into the Treehouse with fresh eyes can you please describe for us any alliances or frictions that you have observed between treehousemates?

Also, can you describe for us the nature of your, apparently blossoming, relationship with Gordon?

BB

Bardsey
15th-July-2004, 12:56 PM
Bardsey doing pathetic impersonation of Michelle

Hello Big Brother

Ok, well, ya know, I've kinda like noticed that Sheena and Divissima drink quite a lot yeah?......they are always going "hic" when they talk yeah? and err, ya know, I've also noticed, yeah, that like, Dangerous Curves seems to keep to herself quite a lot so she can play with her pussy :blush: Mind you, Big Brother, I quite like it myself, ya know. If I'd known you could bring a pet with ya, I mighta brought my pussy as well, ya know.

As for that little blue fella, well I dunno what's happened to him, like, cos I've not seen him for a bit, ya know, I think he mighta sneaked off ya know!

I've also noticed a bit of friction between Andy and Sheepie, ya know. Mind you, I think that mighta just been cos Sheepie picked up Andy's pink top and started dusting with it, like. I think it was a genuine mistake, you know like, cos he thought it was the duster, ya know.

I'll not say a word against Pammy, though ya know, cos her and me, well, we're really good mates, ya know, yeah? and any rumours about me and Gordy, well that's just daft, I mean, ok I give him a cuddle sometimes, ya know yeah? but, like, well I'm just being friendly and givin' him a bit o' comfort, ya know, cos he's missing his Sal and just cos we go into the linen cupboard when I give him a cuddle doesn't mean anything, ya know, I wouldn't want his Sal to get the wrong idea, ya know, Big Brother.

Anyhow, I think that's all I can think of just now. Can I go now please, Big Brother?

under par
15th-July-2004, 01:00 PM
Bardsey doing pathetic impersonation of Michelle

Hello Big Brother

Ok, well, ya know, I've kinda like noticed that Sheena and Divissima drink quite a lot yeah?......they are always going "hic" when they talk yeah? and err, ya know, I've also noticed, yeah, that like, Dangerous Curves seems to keep to herself quite a lot so she can play with her pussy :blush: Mind you, Big Brother, I quite like it myself, ya know. If I'd known you could bring a pet with ya, I mighta brought my pussy as well, ya know.

As for that little blue fella, well I dunno what's happened to him, like, cos I've not seen him for a bit, ya know, I think he mighta sneaked off ya know!

I've also noticed a bit of friction between Andy and Sheepie, ya know. Mind you, I think that mighta just been cos Sheepie picked up Andy's pink top and started dusting with it, like. I think it was a genuine mistake, you know like, cos he thought it was the duster, ya know.

I'll not say a word against Pammy, though ya know, cos her and me, well, we're really good mates, ya know, yeah? and any rumours about me and Gordy, well that's just daft, I mean, ok I give him a cuddle sometimes, ya know yeah? but, like, well I'm just being friendly and givin' him a bit o' comfort, ya know, cos he's missing his Sal and just cos we go into the linen cupboard when I give him a cuddle doesn't mean anything, ya know, I wouldn't want his Sal to get the wrong idea, ya know, Big Brother.

Anyhow, I think that's all I can think of just now. Can I go now please, Big Brother?

Jill I havent seen BB nor do I know Michelle UNTIL I read this I feeel I know her so well ya know...............Brilliant post :rofl: :kiss: :kiss: Have some rep