PDA

View Full Version : 'Party in the Potteries' Kings Hall Stoke-on-Trent 2nd October 2004

Mike Allsopp
2nd-July-2004, 10:21 PM
A note to remind you that the CEROC Midlands 'All-day Party' at the Kings Hall Stoke on Trent has a limited ticket allocation. Applications are coming in faster than expected (pleased to say!) so get your forms in asap, or visit the website. 12 hours of 'top name' teachers, cabaret, freestyle and a live vocalist. It's gonna be fab - hope you can make it.

TheTramp
3rd-July-2004, 11:05 AM
You could post a link to the website to make it easier for people then Mike... :D

Oh, what the hell.... here it is!!

http://members.aol.com/mikepallsopp/default.htm

Trampy

Gus
3rd-July-2004, 12:36 PM
A note to remind you that the CEROC Midlands 'All-day Party' at the Kings Hall Stoke on Trent

Ugggg ... this seems to clash with the Ceroc Scotland Annual Invasion to Cheshire (to a certain unnamed venue :wink: ). Anyone still coming to my do or shall I change the theme (again :tears: ).

Mike Allsopp
3rd-July-2004, 12:54 PM
Thanks Trampy - tired eyes missed it on the proof read!
Mapquest directions to the venue are available on the 'Venues' page - a link is definitely there - I checked!

Mike

TheTramp
3rd-July-2004, 01:09 PM
No worries! :D

And if you need any more teachers. I'm now affiliated to Ceroc (paperwork pending) :D

Trampy

Mike Allsopp
3rd-July-2004, 02:16 PM
Trampy, Next years is set for Saturday 1st October - a long way off but I will not be using most of this years teachers, perhaps we can discuss that at some time.
While I am on I have room for stalls in the main corridor. So far Boogie Steps -oops, Kingdom of Dance, have the clothes anf footwear covered howvever I am looking at other ideas too - e.g. we have a Stall for Indian Head massage and also someone who does Charicatures. Any suggestions friends contacts anyone?

Gus
3rd-July-2004, 03:13 PM
No worries! :D

And if you need any more teachers. I'm now affiliated to Ceroc (paperwork pending) :D

Trampy

HOLD ON ... whats this affiliate stuff? I thought you had to be CTA qualified to teach for Ceroc ... are they now 'lowering' their standards? And, come to think of it, I thought you were not too impressed with the CTA for dismising your talents on the grounds of age .... have you have a sea-change in opinion?

Andy McGregor
3rd-July-2004, 03:41 PM
And, come to think of it, I thought you were not too impressed with the CTA for dismissing your talents on the grounds of age .... have you had a sea-change in opinion?

I thought The Tramp put his failure to pass the CTA audition down to his looks:devil:

Andy McGregor
3rd-July-2004, 03:47 PM
Ugggg ... this seems to clash with the Ceroc Scotland Annual Invasion to Cheshire (to a certain unnamed venue :wink: ). Anyone still coming to my do or shall I change the theme (again :tears: ).

As the 2nd October is also my birthday I might just visit my old home of Chester for the weekend. So if you do change the theme can we make it Gus and Andy's birthday suit ball:wink:

Gus
5th-October-2004, 10:49 AM
So ..... WHAT HAPPENED?? :confused:

I thought that many of Scotlands finest was there, Emma P was there, Mike E was there .... good time had?

Mike Allsopp
5th-October-2004, 11:33 AM
A big thank you to all the folks that made the 'Party in the Potteries' such a fabulous day - I am still buzzing from it!. The Crew and myself have had nothing other than superb feedback in respect of the venue, teachers, DJ's, performers and all round organisation. We would appreciate any further feedback, positive or otherwise, as we want to make 'Party in the Potteries 2005' even bigger and better! The date is Saturday 1st October 2005 and anyone who attended this years event are offered the opportunity to buy their tickets in advance (by 1st December 2004) at the reduced price of £18 and £9 for full/half day admission. You will have been told, repeatedly on the day, that the Kings Hall is going to be our regular weekly venue starting on Monday 7th February 2005, with a 6pm til Midnight 'Preview' Freestyle on Saturday 22nd January 2005. We hope you will come along and make it a fantastic success. Thanks again.

Jive Brummie
5th-October-2004, 07:03 PM
HOLD ON ... whats this affiliate stuff? I thought you had to be CTA qualified to teach for Ceroc ... are they now 'lowering' their standards? And, come to think of it, I thought you were not too impressed with the CTA for dismising your talents on the grounds of age .... have you have a sea-change in opinion?

:whistle:

:rofl:

Alex Mitchell
6th-October-2004, 10:55 AM
Mike, Thanks for a great day at the party in the Potteries. Especially enjoyed working with VJ the vocal artist , Fantastic more next year please!!. Great venue and loverly dance floor even managed to get a few dances in myself . Feet still aching, thanks again for a great day and the opportunity to DJ , see u soon Alex