PDA

View Full Version : Divissima reporting for duty, sir!

Divissima
2nd-July-2004, 05:04 PM
Hello, Big Brother?

Honestly, it wasn't me who ate the last pop tart... :blush:

TheTramp
2nd-July-2004, 05:18 PM
You forget that everything is video'd :D

Trampy

Divissima
3rd-July-2004, 02:18 AM
You forget that everything is video'd :tears:

Divissima
3rd-July-2004, 02:19 AM
Hello....? Big Brother??

I'd better get comfortable :rolleyes:

Big Brother
3rd-July-2004, 07:27 AM
Divissima, congratulations on your recent triumphs with regard to this weeks challenge, please describe for us the mood in the treehouse and how you feel about your fellow housemates with regard to the challenge...

Big Brother
3rd-July-2004, 07:31 AM
There is one other thing...
Once you have all the locations in the Treasure Hunt, start a thread in the Diary Room with a poll asking your fellow treehousemates to say which of these places they have danced in. If you are encouraging enough and all the housemates enter their answers a bonus will be given to the treehouse.
Good luck!

Divissima
3rd-July-2004, 12:13 PM
Divissima, congratulations on your recent triumphs with regard to this weeks challenge, please describe for us the mood in the treehouse and how you feel about your fellow housemates with regard to the challenge...Awww.. :blush: Thanks, BB. But most of the answers I suggested were wrong but I think I got away with it

The mood in the treehouse could turn ugly at any time, BB. I'm so glad I can confide in you in absolute secrecy in here and no-one will ever, ever, know what I'm about to divulge....

We're still waiting for those barbecue supplies won when Sheepy finally competed the first task. In the meantime, Gordy is sitting in a corner, muttering to himself while carressing his cook's knives and staring at Dangerous Curves' cats....

The portaloo is still leaking its blue haze - don't know what DS has been eating! :really: Now he's been given special dispensation to leave the house to attend his own wedding, I guess we'll never know :wink:

Andy is rallying everyone to get into the hot tub - but Sheepy's threatening to lend his old posing pouch to Under Par, who says it's too 'snug'. There could be a nasty spat brewing over that one :really:

And no-one will lend me their music player to play my treasured Maverick's album :tears: :devil:

As for how I feel about my housemates in the context of the task... I feel they weren't really a team behind me, y'know. Takes me back to those days of humiliation in the playground :tears: :tears: No-one picked me for their team so I had to play alone in the sandpit, other kids kicking sand into my eyes....

BB, can I recline on that handy couch over there? I've got an Elektra complex I'd like to talk through with you......

Divissima
3rd-July-2004, 12:15 PM
There is one other thing...
Once you have all the locations in the Treasure Hunt, start a thread in the Diary Room with a poll asking your fellow treehousemates to say which of these places they have danced in. If you are encouraging enough and all the housemates enter their answers a bonus will be given to the treehouse.
Good luck!Roger, wilco!

Big Brother
7th-July-2004, 03:04 PM
Divissima, you have until midnight on Sunday to complete your mission - your success is Vital to the treehouse residents as their prize may proove useful for next week's challenge.
BB