PDA

View Full Version : Deep Blue, Folkestone This Saturday!

Funky Si
1st-July-2004, 03:18 PM
Hello all!

Just a last reminder about the Deep Blue event this Saturday. I am one of the Dj's and need your support!! :grin:

Tickets are still available, details below. See u there! :waycool:

Funky Si

www.kordmusic.com

'DEEP BLUE' is a spectacular day and night of dance which promises to be one of the hottest events of the Summer.

The venue is the superb Leas Cliff Hall, which is set high on a cliff with balconies overlooking the sea and has a huge original sprung 1920's maple dancefloor which must be one of the largest in the south.

The day commences with a FREE Spotlight Choreography Workshop with Virginia and Gordon at 1pm. So to make the most of the day, book yourself a B & B nearby (Folkestone Tourist Info: 01303 258594) Come down in the morning and then have a laugh and a giggle with Gordon and I, you will then have the chance to perform the routine in the evening. Nothing like a good old adrenaline rush!

The evening line up features a masterclass with the exciting Emma from Ceroc Central and also her sensational winning Showcase cabaret. Other Cabaret items include the Ceroc Metro Team Display and The Reynolds Performing Arts Co.

If you want to come for the evening only, that's fine, and remember: Folkestone is only 1 hour by car from Bromley!

There will be a late bar and 4 Ceroc Kent DJ's will take the freestyle through till 1am.

Call Ceroc Kent 0208 466 5030 for more details
Tickets availbale on the door £15

Gordon J Pownall
2nd-July-2004, 10:58 AM
Hello all!

'DEEP BLUE' is a spectacular day and night of dance which promises to be one of the hottest events of the Summer. :waycool:

The venue is the superb Leas Cliff Hall, which is set high on a cliff with balconies overlooking the sea and has a huge original sprung 1920's maple dancefloor which must be one of the largest in the south. :grin:

Call Ceroc Kent 0208 466 5030 for more details
Tickets are now available on the door £15

Do come and join us - post here if you are coming......It will be a great day and evening with :-

A free workshop to do a choreographed routine 1-5 in the Afternoon with Gordon and Virginia (two of the craziest Ceroc teachers ever...) :sick:

Free caberet including Emma, the new head of dance at Ceroc, CerocMetro's URBANMETRO and more...

Top DJ's including 3 CerocKent DJ's

The famous and fabulous DJ Bunnie (of Rock Bottoms, BritRoc2003, Ceroc, MJC8, Peter's Garden Party, Jive 'n Cruise and Camber Fame) !!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

A late bar, amazing dancefloor / venue and of course more fun than you could shake a pointy stick at...

Let's see who's going....

Little Em
2nd-July-2004, 02:22 PM
im going gord!! though im a poorly bunny so may not b doing a lot of dancing!! :sick:

but ill be at the bar sipping whiskey cuz apparently that is good for you when ur ill!! :wink:

little em x x

Gordon J Pownall
2nd-July-2004, 06:30 PM
Perhaps you'll save me a slow one then...I'm very good with poorly bunnies - just ask DJ Bunnie...my :hug: better half...

inktomi slurp
2nd-July-2004, 10:53 PM
you might find me in a corner ;) x x

Little Em
5th-July-2004, 08:27 AM
welll what a fantastic night sat was!!! :grin:

sally you played a great set!!!! :waycool:

those tap dancing girls....they were wicked...my eyes couldn keep up with their feet!! :sick:

well i was poorly but the whiskey helped!! :wink: and the dances i had well......... :drool:

Gordon J Pownall
5th-July-2004, 09:35 AM
welll what a fantastic night sat was!!! :grin:

sally you played a great set!!!! :waycool:

those tap dancing girls....they were wicked...my eyes couldn keep up with their feet!! :sick:

well i was poorly but the whiskey helped!! :wink: and the dances i had well......... :drool:

Glad to hear you had a great time - Sal (DJ Bunnie) played an excellent set and the cabarets were excellent.

It was good to see Emma P there as well, thanks for the dance and of course thanks for the dance as well litttle Em.....

I think everyone who did the showcase routine to Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps deserves a massive :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

They only had a four hour workshop and four run throughs before performing it that night so well done the CerocKent Display Team !!! :worthy:

Hopefully Virgina will do the same again soon - the venue was amazing!!!