PDA

View Full Version : Isle of Wight Beach Boogie

latinlover
1st-July-2004, 01:02 PM
I am contemplating attending the beach boogie with my children . Whilst I'm confident the dancing side will be amazing, I'm a bit worried about subjecting the kids (8 years old) to a whole week of it .
does anyone have any comment to offer as far as the kids' side of things in previous years?

RobC
1st-July-2004, 02:21 PM
I am contemplating attending the beach boogie with my children . Whilst I'm confident the dancing side will be amazing, I'm a bit worried about subjecting the kids (8 years old) to a whole week of it .
does anyone have any comment to offer as far as the kids' side of things in previous years?
Errm, leaving it a bit late aren't you. All the chalet accomodation is fully booked now. You can still camp in tents, or stay offsite if you wish though.

Last year was the first year they laid on specific kids activities (little kids that is, we're all big kids really :wink: ), and although I wasn't directly involved, nor had any kids of my own to take down, everyone there seemed to enjoy themselves. They had their own 'den' to decorate and play in. There were several activities arranged for them, and they even got to show up us big kids with a cabaret routine they had put together.

Lindsay
1st-July-2004, 04:53 PM
The Beach Boogie 'young offenders' programme is great for kids as far as we saw last year, it kept them busy all week. Think it works out quite pricey though.

We booked up last week and there were still some chalets left, failing that there are lots of off-site accomm. options.

Hope to see you there :clap: