PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Shona

TheTramp
29th-June-2004, 12:15 AM
Hope you have a great day. And if you come along to Culter tonight, I'll look forward to a birthday dance.

I'll even let you have a request :D

Trampy

Tiggerbabe
29th-June-2004, 08:02 AM
Have a great day Shona, see you soon and enjoy all those birthday dances.

:kiss: :flower: :hug:

Lots of love,
Sheena xx

Shona
29th-June-2004, 01:59 PM
Thank you, having a good day, although am having to work. :( Will definitely be at Culter tonight, and look forward to my request :clap: Hope everyone else is having a good day also.
Shona xx :flower: :kiss:

TheTramp
29th-June-2004, 02:05 PM
What would you like? Have you decided yet? (Just to make sure that I bring it)

Trampy

Shona
29th-June-2004, 02:18 PM
I think I would like "Fire", not heard it for ages :worthy: Hope that's ok? But I'm pretty easy going, I'll take what's on offer :whistle:

Shona x.

Franck
29th-June-2004, 02:26 PM
But I'm pretty easy going, I'll take what's on offer :whistle: There's an offer I can't refuse :wink:

Have a great birthday Shona, only sorry I won't get to dance with you tonight as I'll be teaching in Glasgow.
I will however be in Aberdeen tomorrow night in Jumpin' Jaks, and it would be great to see you there so we can have your birthday dance! :hug:

TheTramp
29th-June-2004, 02:29 PM
I think I would like "Fire", not heard it for ages :worthy: Hope that's ok? But I'm pretty easy going, I'll take what's on offer :whistle:

Shona x.
Then "Fire" you shall have.

May I have this dance please?? :flower:

(Please note, I made no comment at all on the use of the word "easy") :whistle:

Trampy

Shona
29th-June-2004, 02:45 PM
Well because you made no comment (which is very unlike you!!), you may have that dance. Looking forward to it.

Shona x. :flower:

linda
29th-June-2004, 03:13 PM
Happy Birthday Shona:hug: hope you have a great day!

Linda:hug:
(the quiet one)

TheTramp
29th-June-2004, 03:21 PM
Well because you made no comment (which is very unlike you!!), you may have that dance. Looking forward to it.

Shona x. :flower:
Woohoo!

See you later :hug:

Trampy