PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Youth Worker in the house?

Emma
28th-June-2004, 12:26 PM
I'm looking for some advice (of the job variety: I don't have a youth who needs work ;) )

Please PM or mail me :flower:

Em x

Dreadful Scathe
28th-June-2004, 02:55 PM
may have a possible job for you...what email address is your 'professional' one? :)

would have sent this by PM but it doesnt work anymore - keeps asking me to fill in the boxes that are already filled ?!?

Bill
28th-June-2004, 03:23 PM
I was a youth worker in a previous existence but after qualifying couldn't find work so ended up in training and education..................... not too far removed.

Emma
28th-June-2004, 03:27 PM
:nice: I'm trained in education...but just got an application form for a summer youth worker job...only problem is I don't understand it - it's a whole new set of jargon! :rofl:

Bill
29th-June-2004, 04:23 PM
:nice: I'm trained in education...but just got an application form for a summer youth worker job...only problem is I don't understand it - it's a whole new set of jargon! :rofl:

like learning a whole new language. Suppose all jobs are like that now but when I started I had to get to grips with a whole range of jargon that seemed completely unneccessary. The oyu get used to it and start using the language ! :sick:

Good luck