PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Hollow Treehouse

Sparkles
25th-June-2004, 10:37 AM
This was suggested in another thread, so I thought I'd steal the idea and start it!

People will have to put themselves in the Treehouse: I'm assuming the usual suspects will all be game?!
I'll be Davina (cos I like being bossy and don't fancy being up for eviction myself - although if people decide I'm not doing a good job just say and someone else can take over!).

There will be tasks for the housemates to complete and every so-often we'll put up a anonymous poll and gradually people will be voted out of the house.

The winner will get a prize at the BFG (providing I can find a way of organising this!).

OK, so shall we give 48hrs for people to enter the house? and if there's a problem maybe we'll allow late entries.... GOOD LUCK!

BTW, if you think this is a really naff idea, sorry, but I thought it sounded like fun!

Franck
25th-June-2004, 10:52 AM
I'll be Davina (cos I like being bossy and don't fancy being up for eviction myself Excellent idea :D

I'll just be Big Brother :waycool: and I'll be WATCHING YOU! :eek:

Dreadful Scathe
25th-June-2004, 11:00 AM
I hate this idea :) but ill ignore my principles, i have others after all, and take it as a chance for fame and fortune PLUS I can look down on my fellow housemates, being more intellignet, attractive, humorous and articulate like what I am than all of them put together. I, in fact, am the perfect candidate and probably the odds on favourite.

* Dreadful Scathe runs into the house wearing a thong after admitting he 'hates poofs' and 'religious people', but 'is never judgemental about it'. He admitted in interview that he was probably the 'most talented' out of all the prospective housemates as he got 1 'o' grade and get to level 3 in Recorder in music at high school. 'I can also juggle 3 eggs', he added. *

azande
25th-June-2004, 11:46 AM
I hate this idea :) but ill ignore my principles, i have others after all, and take it as a chance for fame and fortune PLUS I can look down on my fellow housemates, being more intellignet, attractive, humorous and articulate like what I am than all of them put together. I, in fact, am the perfect candidate and probably the odds on favourite.

* Dreadful Scathe runs into the house wearing a thong after admitting he 'hates poofs' and 'religious people', but 'is never judgemental about it'. He admitted in interview that he was probably the 'most talented' out of all the prospective housemates as he got 1 'o' grade and get to level 3 in Recorder in music at high school. 'I can also juggle 3 eggs', he added. * But he can't spell.
being more intellignet, attractive :)

Sparkles
25th-June-2004, 12:05 PM
So, we have our first housemate - welcome to the Treehouse Dreadful Scathe!
Who will be the next to join you?...
Does anyone think themselves a worthy oponent?

Flash
25th-June-2004, 12:22 PM
Can we nominate members who we think would be good to watch in the hollow tree house?

Dreadful Scathe
25th-June-2004, 12:36 PM
But he can't spell. :)
sigh...if you read that in context you may realise that that was entirely deliberate :rolleyes:

Lynn
25th-June-2004, 12:49 PM
Can we nominate members who we think would be good to watch in the hollow tree house?
Hmm, how does a 'reality TV' concept work in the weird and wonderful world that is Hollow Tree? (And can we install a spa on the decking?)

Sheepman
25th-June-2004, 01:01 PM
I hate this idea :) :yeah:
Aren't we upstairs yet?

I won't last long with DS running round in that thong, now where's my blindfold . . .

Greg

Sparkles
25th-June-2004, 02:32 PM
If there's someone you'd like to see in the treehouse feel free to cheer them on - all encouragement will be greatly appreciated I'm sure!

I'm assuming our furry friend, Mr Sheepman, is entering the house (despite his objections)?! :wink:

Lory
25th-June-2004, 02:44 PM
OK what do we need? :confused:

Someone very boring
A transexual (a transvestite will do! :D )
A muscles man
A mad man
Someone with a very annoying laugh
Someone who say's 'really' pronounced 'rilleeeeey' to absolutly everything
A Greenham common lesbian type
Someone who can't remember anyones name, so just calls everyone a form of poultry! :sick:

Someone else take over! :rofl: please!

Tiggerbabe
25th-June-2004, 11:35 PM
No, no! You can't make me - I won't do it - one suitcase for an 8 week holiday - aaargh!!!!!!!! :tears: :tears:

TheTramp
26th-June-2004, 01:15 AM
She's right y'know.

She can barely manage with one suitcase for an 8 hour holiday. One for 8 weeks would be so very, very cruel.....

Trampy

Dance Demon
26th-June-2004, 06:21 AM
OK what do we need? :confused:

Someone who can't remember anyones name, so just calls everyone a form of poultry! :sick:
Someone else take over! :rofl: please!

Hmmm......do you think we'll find anyone to fit this one.....erm....ermm...duckling... :D

Tiggerbabe
26th-June-2004, 08:08 AM
Hmmm......do you think we'll find anyone to fit this one.....erm....ermm...duckling... :D
Where's Obi when you need him? - He calls all the girls "hen" already
:rofl: :rofl: (Is that a Fife thing or West Coast BTW?)

Sparkles
26th-June-2004, 10:09 AM
In order to make up for the lack of suitcase space allowed into the house, each participant will be allowed to carry in (separately) a cuddly toy of their choice...

Tiggerbabe
26th-June-2004, 02:37 PM
Excellent! I'm taking DD then :D :hug:

and lots of tops (and bottoms :wink: ) that don't take up very much room in my case :clap:

Dance Demon
26th-June-2004, 03:22 PM
Excellent! I'm taking DD then :D :hug:

and lots of tops (and bottoms :wink: ) that don't take up very much room in my case :clap:

Yahoo..
:clap: :clap: ...8 weeks of being cuddled by Sheena in skimpy tops & bottoms..........life will never be the same again :clap: :clap: :D

Tiggerbabe
26th-June-2004, 04:05 PM
Oh cripes! That's me in trouble with Mrs DD now :blush: :flower:

Dance Demon
27th-June-2004, 04:28 PM
Oh cripes! That's me in trouble with Mrs DD now :blush: :flower:

No probs Sheena......she's a very understanding person.....she has to be to live with me.. :rofl: :rofl: :flower:

Tiggerbabe
27th-June-2004, 04:46 PM
No probs Sheena......she's a very understanding person.....she has to be to live with me.. :rofl: :rofl: :flower:
:clap: :clap: hurrah! Off to the BBHT we go then :wink: :hug:

Pammy
28th-June-2004, 09:31 AM
Ok, so who's in here then, I assume...

The McGregster
The Sheepster
Myself, but who else?

Bardsey MUST be in here - although don't forget guys, she's on her hols' at the moment....

under par
28th-June-2004, 09:39 AM

The McGregster
The Sheepster
Myself, but who else?

Bardsey MUST be in here - although don't forget guys, she's on her hols' at the moment....

I would like to bring my rucksack of 35 t-shirts into bbth, my cuddly toy would be a Minnie Mouse, I would like to ban thongs from all male and transexual entrants. :rofl:
8 weeks with Sparkles,Divvi, Pam, Sheena and Minnie (and Bardsey after her hols) :clap: oh how my dancing will improve up there on the decking next to the spa pool. must remember my flip flops! and speedos!!! :eek: :yeah:

Dreadful Scathe
28th-June-2004, 09:40 AM

The McGregster
The Sheepster
Myself, but who else?

me.... I was the first one in..Im hiding in your bra...

Pammy
28th-June-2004, 09:56 AM
me.... I was the first one in..Im hiding in your bra...

There's plenty of room in there y'know :blush:

I would never ban speedo's. 'Specially tight white ones :yum:

Sparkles
28th-June-2004, 10:19 AM
OK, so far in the house we have:

Dreadful Scathe
Mr Sheepman
Sheena
Dance Demon
Pammy
and (by proxy because she's on holiday) Bardsey

I, in case any of you have lost the plot, am not in the treehouse - I am the equivalent of Davina and will be monitoring your progress! :wink:

If anyone else whishes to enter the house before the first challenge is issued you will have until Wednesday morning!

As a starter (and so that we can check for illegal writing-impliments, bombs, male-thongs etc), all entrants are required to tell the viewers what the first ten items they take out of their suitcases are...

Flash
28th-June-2004, 10:21 AM
There's plenty of room in there y'know :blush:

I would never ban speedo's. 'Specially tight white ones :yum:
Looks like that's under par and his speedo's voted in then Pammy.
I wonder how long they will last, the speedo's that it, not under par....

under par
28th-June-2004, 10:29 AM
OK, so far in the house we have:

Dreadful Scathe
Mr Sheepman
Sheena
Dance Demon
Pammy
and (by proxy because she's on holiday) Bardsey

I, in case any of you have lost the plot, am not in the treehouse - I am the equivalent of Davina and will be monitoring your progress! :wink:

If anyone else whishes to enter the house before the first challenge is issued you will have until Wednesday morning!

As a starter (and so that we can check for illegal writing-impliments, bombs, male-thongs etc), all entrants are required to tell the viewers what the first ten items they take out of their suitcases are...

opening rucksack....
1. a pair of grey speedos (not tight in fact slightly saggy :eek: )
2.t shirt.
3 t shirt
4.t shirt
5.t shirt
6.t shirt
7.Minnie Mouse
8. t shirt
9. tooth brush
10. t shirt
:rofl: :cheers: :hug: :kiss:

Sparkles
28th-June-2004, 10:41 AM
opening rucksack....
1. a pair of grey speedos (not tight in fact slightly saggy :eek: )
2.t shirt.
3 t shirt
4.t shirt
5.t shirt
6.t shirt
7.Minnie Mouse
8. t shirt
9. tooth brush
10. t shirt
:rofl: :cheers: :hug: :kiss:

Welcome Under Par!
It would be in all our best interests to remember that many people pack both trousers and underwear at the bottom of their suitcases :whistle:

Who's next?

under par
28th-June-2004, 10:57 AM
Welcome Under Par!
It would be in all our best interests to remember that many people pack both trousers and underwear at the bottom of their suitcases :whistle:

Who's next?

The shorts, jeans, and undrwear are towards to bottom of my RUCKSACK, with my Minnie mouse socks and flip flops, bandana, beads, badges,sunglasses, suntan lotion, calamine lotion, after shave, nosehair plucker, moisterising cream, shaving cream, toenail clippers, tin of biscuits,pack of chewing gum, wig, sweaty training shoes, anti smurf cream, dance shoes and a towell to mop my brow after each dance on the decking beside the spa pool. :flower:

Sparkles
28th-June-2004, 11:02 AM
The shorts, jeans, and undrwear are towards to bottom of my RUCKSACK, with my Minnie mouse socks and flip flops, bandana, beads, badges,sunglasses, suntan lotion, calamine lotion, after shave, nosehair plucker, moisterising cream, shaving cream, toenail clippers, tin of biscuits,pack of chewing gum, wig, sweaty training shoes, anti smurf cream, dance shoes and a towell to mop my brow after each dance on the decking beside the spa pool. :flower:

Well, that told me! :flower:

So, who's going to be the next to unpack their case (rucksack?) ??

Pammy
28th-June-2004, 11:25 AM
My glittery nightlights from Andy - all the gems a girl needs...

A box of Nappysan for whitening tired grey speedos :wink:

A tube of deep heat :grin:

Packet of Jammie Dodgers - if you suck out the centre, smurfs have been known to use them as life rings :grin:

Insect repellant.

Straw hat.

My golden bullet.

My Danny La' Rue's.

My Livin' Ted.

The Hollow Tree CD "Come on lad's an' lasses" etc. for use when smoking out smurfs.

Dreadful Scathe
28th-June-2004, 03:05 PM
I have, in my Smurf Lunchbox :

A canoe (I may be pleased to see you, but it IS a canoe in my pocket)

A shoebox

Various Toileteries

A lovely bunch of coconuts

A beautiful Pear

Big Book of 'Carry On' inneundo

A decoy Boomer

Extra powerful Sheep Shears

Bargain Thong Multipack

A first class ticket to Dottingham and a packet of Tunes

Sheepman
28th-June-2004, 04:09 PM
Oh, this is so hard to decide on, so I've just had to stick to the essentials in my bag:-

Knitting needles

Extra large jar of pickled garlic

Earplugs

Tiara

Black Boot polish

Pack of Parsley seeds

Eyeshades

Trampoline

current issue of "Sheep Magazine" (am I allowed this, or is it too much to do with current affairs and the real world? http://www.sheepmagazine.com/issues/current.html#top)

Vaseline

And my cuddly toy is . . . no surprises here, most of you have seen it (and felt it), the vibrating sheep.

Franck
28th-June-2004, 04:29 PM
This is Big Brother! Would Sheepman go to the Hollow Tree Diary Room

Sparkles
28th-June-2004, 04:30 PM
Treehouse occupants are reminded of the following:

At no time will canoeing around the jacuzzi on the decking be allowed.

All cuddly sheep, vibrating or otherwise, should be kept in the open at all times.

Issues of local magazines will only be permitted once BB has viewed them and they should be available for all members of the BB treehouse to read.

Under no circumstances may anything from outside the treehouse be fed to the chickens - which, by the way, are currently pecking their way through the decking so one of you had better go and sort them out quickly!

Lory
28th-June-2004, 04:36 PM
Vaseline

:what: :what: :what:

Pammy
28th-June-2004, 05:02 PM
chickens

we get real chickens? (or those rubber ones???)

I'd have thought three or four canaries would have been much more appropriate.... :whistle:

Sheepman
28th-June-2004, 05:19 PM
Can't find the Bl***dy diary room anywhere in this tree house, have I got to go out on a limb to reveal it? :what:

Franck
28th-June-2004, 05:32 PM
Can't find the Bl***dy diary room anywhere in this tree house, have I got to go out on a limb to reveal it? :what:This is Big Brother!

You are live on Channel Ceroc Scotland, please do not swear!

Identifying the Diary room is your first task in the BBHTH. If you fail to complete the task with your fellow housemates, your barbecue provisions will not be delivered.

TheTramp
28th-June-2004, 05:32 PM
we get real chickens? (or those rubber ones???)

I'd have thought three or four canaries would have been much more appropriate.... :whistle:
Maybe. But they don't taste so good....And less meat.... :eek:

Trampy

Tiggerbabe
29th-June-2004, 02:30 AM
*opens suitcase*
1. silver circle chain belt (thrown on the top as it was nearly left behind :tears: )
2. purple sparkly catsuit
3. long black satin gloves
4. punkyfish stripey over-the-knee sox
5. glitter hairspray
6. glitter bodylotion
7. pack of 3 fry's turkish delights
8. bottle of champagne
9. nacho making kit (never know when that's gonna come in handy :whistle: )
10. block of cheese - see above :wink:

*rummage* now where did I put that bikini? I feel a hot tub moment coming on :blush: :innocent:

Pammy
29th-June-2004, 09:20 AM
Maybe. But they don't taste so good....And less meat.... :eek:

Yes, but less calories and I have no quarms about pulling their necks :D

Right, anyone seen a trap door? :confused: Hang on, hang on; nope, Greg, that's my mouth :blush:

Sparkles
29th-June-2004, 09:46 AM
8. bottle of champagne

Finally someone has the common sense to bring some alcohol! :grin:

Mr Sheepman, you have a limited time left before you fail the task of finding the diary room...

Pammy
29th-June-2004, 10:14 AM
Wait a minute :confused:

Trap Doooooooor????? :rolleyes: Hmmmmmm

Hang on Greg, what about out the front by the sign, you know, Bardseys find; that was certainly a trap. When you looked down the hole (prior to your lunar adventure), did you notice any handles or bells ???? Come on, let's go take another look.

Andy hold onto my feet and lower me down....

Down the hole Andy, down the HOLE! :rolleyes:

TheTramp
29th-June-2004, 11:01 AM
Ummm. Pammy.

I really have to recommend that you stay away from whatever drugs you happen to be on!!! :hug:

Trampy

Franck
29th-June-2004, 11:15 AM
Mr Sheepman, you have a limited time left before you fail the task of finding the diary room...Attention all housemates. This is BIG BROTHER!

The Diary room is now available from the main area. To complete the task, you must successfully enter the Diary room and post there.

The diary room is password protected. to enter, you must work out the password. The only clue is that the diary room will open for a true Scottish Big Brother.

Sparkles
29th-June-2004, 11:43 AM
Er, Franck, what happens if you're not Scottish...?

Andy McGregor
29th-June-2004, 11:54 AM
Down the hole Andy, down the HOLE! :rolleyes:

Hey, what am I doing in this hole? The last thing I remember was being at my computer and then just nodding off. I seem to be sitting on a suitcase. I'll just open it, wow it seems to be full of dresses, hot-pants, lycra tops, womens shoes, fishnet tights and wigs - could be mine...

TheTramp
29th-June-2004, 11:54 AM
S'okie. I tried about 20 different things, and I couldn't get in either.

I'm confident that he'll provide another clue soon!! (hint)

Trampy

Pammy
29th-June-2004, 11:56 AM
Also, is it case sensitive - and I don't mean Andy's find - the password...

Sparkles
29th-June-2004, 12:08 PM
S'okie. I tried about 20 different things, and I couldn't get in either.

Maybe that's cos you're not Scottish, Doh! :rolleyes:

Sparkles
29th-June-2004, 12:09 PM
Also, is it case sensitive - and I don't mean Andy's find - the password...

What's the password Pammy??
Can you PM it to me?? (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!)

Pammy
29th-June-2004, 12:22 PM
What's the password Pammy??
Can you PM it to me?? (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!)

Sparkles, I thank you, but I'm afraid you over-estimate my intelligence....

I know not the key to the great gate....

I'm still in the dark down the hole waiting for someone to shout it in to me as well....

"Hello? Does anyone up there have any hints they could shout down, it's not taken anything to do with our very own McGregster, or the Scottish contingents on the real big brother :confused: "

Pammy sits down amongst the broken sticks and looks helplessly up out of the hole....

Franck
29th-June-2004, 12:25 PM
Er, Franck, what happens if you're not Scottish...?Being Scottish won't make a difference, just like on this Forum, everyone is welcome.

The password however is Scottish!

It is 2 words, and unfortunately, it is case sensitive, so all letters must be lower caps... I might have made it a bit hard, but then you wouldn't expect any less.

Pammy
29th-June-2004, 12:30 PM
lower caps...

I thought I was confused before :confused: :rofl:

TheTramp
29th-June-2004, 12:30 PM
Yes. You were!! :D

Trampy

Pammy
29th-June-2004, 12:33 PM
Yes. You were!! :D

Were, or was :D :devil:

Sparkles
29th-June-2004, 12:55 PM
Were, or was :D :devil:

Enough of this petty squabble... someone work out the password!

Pammy
29th-June-2004, 01:39 PM
Enough of this petty squabble... someone work out the password!

Well someones got in - "Hey, throw me a rope will ya!"

Dreadful Scathe
29th-June-2004, 01:43 PM
so.....the password is 2 words and is scottish...and in lower caps :)

talk about cryptic - presumably not 2 random words so they must be connected - i was thinking famous scottish peoples names but not got lucky so far :( could be 2 connected words such as 'michty me' but theres no context to guess by.....so it comes down to knowing how Franck thinks, or not......hmmm

Franck
29th-June-2004, 01:50 PM
so.....the password is 2 words and is scottish...and in lower caps :)

talk about cryptic - presumably not 2 random words so they must be connected - i was thinking famous scottish peoples names but not got lucky so far :( could be 2 connected words such as 'michty me' but theres no context to guess by.....so it comes down to knowing how Franck thinks, or not......hmmmAh... grasshopper.. :D

The main clues are:

Scottish Big Brother
the password is Scottish
the password is 2 words (separated by a space) all in lower cap letters.

As an extra hint, prior to starting Ceroc classes in Scotland, I was training as a linguist :whistle:

TheTramp
29th-June-2004, 01:55 PM
Are you a cunning linguist then Franck?? :wink:

Trampy

Sparkles
29th-June-2004, 02:15 PM
Are you a cunning linguist then Franck?? :wink:

Behave! :rolleyes:

Sparkles
29th-June-2004, 02:16 PM
Whoever managed to get in - tell us what the password is!
actually it's probably just Franck teasing us!

TheTramp
29th-June-2004, 02:28 PM
Whoever managed to get in - tell us what the password is!
actually it's probably just Franck teasing us!
Sheepman is in there now too.

I gave up trying after "robbie burns" failed :tears:

Trampy

Dreadful Scathe
29th-June-2004, 02:29 PM
thatd be 'rabbie burns' anyway :) but it isnt :)

TheTramp
29th-June-2004, 02:30 PM
I tried robbie, rabbie, robert, rob, bob, bobby, bobbie and mr :wink:

Trampy

Gordon J Pownall
29th-June-2004, 02:33 PM
I tried robbie, rabbie, robert, rob, bob, bobby, bobbie and mr :wink:

Trampy

No - tried all of those variations and more.....

Gis a clue Franck Pauly....ermmm I wonder

No - forget it....

Franck
29th-June-2004, 02:48 PM
No - tried all of those variations and more.....

Gis a clue Franck Pauly....ermmm I wonder.well, I did give many clues already, but maybe they were too subtle...

let me say again:

The password is: big brother and the password is Scottish.

Nothing obvious though, and you have to work it out. I personally had to enlist the help of Google (as I'm not as cunning a linguist as I wish to be - lack of practise obviously :drool: ).
Sheena who managed to get in the Diary room worked it all out, so at least it's not impossible :devil:

Dreadful Scathe
29th-June-2004, 03:06 PM
damn the place will be decorated in pink sparkles and be wall to wall wardrobes before we get in :(

Sheepman
29th-June-2004, 03:07 PM
Sheepman is in there now too. Well I thought I was, but I'm still in the dark.

Now I don't know Franck well, but could it have anything to do with scotch whisky? :what:

Gordon J Pownall
29th-June-2004, 03:28 PM
...Now I don't know Franck well, but could it have anything to do with scotch whisky? :what:

Ermmm...no :sick:

Franck, everything you are typing looks like English but it's all a bit Greek to those of us who are only just beyond the amoeba stage in intellectual evolution...(that's slightly ahead of accountants) :eek:

Franck
29th-June-2004, 05:07 PM
Franck, everything you are typing looks liek English but it's all a bit Greek to those of us who are only just beyond the amoeba stage in intellectual evolution...(that's slightly ahead of accountants) :eek:Aw... well if it was too easy it would be no fun :wink:

Anyway, Lou has now managed to enter and post in the Diary Room so that's 2 so far... come guys, show us what you're made of!

Nope Sheepman, the password is not whisky related but as another clue:

whisky ------> water of life
'password' ----> Big Brother

Tiggerbabe
29th-June-2004, 05:46 PM
Sheena who managed to get in the Diary room worked it all out, so at least it's not impossible :devil:

Only with the help of google, too - and "you horror", came home for lunch - found the puzzle and ended up going back to work hungry (but it was worth it :wink: ). :D :D

Tiggerbabe
29th-June-2004, 05:47 PM
damn the place will be decorated in pink sparkles and be wall to wall wardrobes before we get in :(
Lou and I are just discussing the colour scheme so get your little blue *self* in here, pronto!!!!! :kiss: :hug:

Tiggerbabe
29th-June-2004, 07:11 PM
David Y - don't shut the d...............................

DavidY
29th-June-2004, 07:35 PM
David Y - don't shut the d...............................Oops :blush: :blush:

Tiggerbabe
29th-June-2004, 08:14 PM
Divisimma - don't shut the d...................

Divissima
29th-June-2004, 08:21 PM
D'oh!!! *hic*

Tiggerbabe
29th-June-2004, 08:46 PM
Wanna dance? :hug: :cheers:

Divissima
29th-June-2004, 09:04 PM
Wanna dance? :hug: :cheers: Oooh! Don't mind if I do... Who's leading, by the way :wink:

The Mavericks - my favourite :wink:

under par
29th-June-2004, 09:29 PM
Oooh! Don't mind if I do... Who's leading, by the way :wink:

The Mavericks - my favourite :wink:

Have you 2 both cracked ? You both seem very happy!

Divissima
29th-June-2004, 09:42 PM
As a starter (and so that we can check for illegal writing-impliments, bombs, male-thongs etc), all entrants are required to tell the viewers what the first ten items they take out of their suitcases are...Well, I'm afraid the first thing was the pink champers (but Sheena and I necked that in the diary room :blush: :sick: ) *hic*... but let's see what else...

harmonica (always wanted to play the blues...:really: )
rubber duck (quack)
eviction outfit (teenytiny dress, BIG SPARKLES :waycool: )
stash of 70% cocoa solids dark chocolate (don't tell TwK I've broken the diet )
chicken repellent
barbie tongs
an uplifting book to provide a thought for each day (Viz Profanisaurus)
supply of lentils
flip flops

Can I choose my bunk now??

Divissima
29th-June-2004, 09:47 PM
I intend to use my time in the BBHTH for introspection and personal improvement (, man).

under par
29th-June-2004, 09:49 PM
Well, I'm afraid the first thing was the pink champers (but Sheena and I necked that in the diary room :blush: :sick: ) *hic*... but let's see what else...
Clever clogs!!!! ............. down in dumps runout of ideas :sad:

Tiggerbabe
29th-June-2004, 10:45 PM
AW! :sad: Scottish Big Brother has forbidden us from helping out - but if the next person to come in could hold the door open *fingers crossed* :wink: :wink:

Franck
30th-June-2004, 01:00 AM
Clever clogs!!!! ............. down in dumps runout of ideas :sad:This is Big Brother. As the Housemates are starting to get down here is a further clue.

oooh it's windy here... hold on the clue is...

Boy, what a gale (or should that be gael?)

Aaaaaahhhhh... Sorry can't say anymore... must take refuge in the Diary Room and take a sip of that Champagne... Slainte!

Tiggerbabe
30th-June-2004, 01:07 AM
Champagne!
What champagne? - :whistle: *hic* :innocent:

Tiggerbabe
30th-June-2004, 01:11 AM
Aw, look - thanks BM - celebration champagne for everyone :clap: :clap: :cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
30th-June-2004, 09:39 AM
The main clues are:

Scottish Big Brother
the password is Scottish

I gave up yesterday.. I tried variations of 'big brother' in Scots after that clue - then tried gaelic for "big brother" which didnt work either, the other hint about "whisky --> water of life" suggested it had nothing to do with gaelic so i gave up with that idea (the gaelic for whisky being 'uisge' and the clue saying the password is Scottish rather than Gaelic)...maybe i'm wrong though - but ive been busy...... was trapped on a train from 17:33 to 21:06 last night as it broke down between stations...sigh! :)

TheTramp
30th-June-2004, 09:52 AM
:yeah:

Sorry Franck. You're just too obscure!!! :D

Trampy

Andy McGregor
30th-June-2004, 09:55 AM
:yeah:

Sorry Franck. You're just too obscure!!! :D

Trampy

Hey guys, I got in :clap:

The first clue is all you really need, I was just missing out the simple fact that Franck is/was French :wink:

Lou
30th-June-2004, 10:14 AM
Don't give in, DS! :grin:

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 11:49 AM
The first clue is all you really need, I was just missing out the simple fact that Franck is/was French :wink:

Large portions of well done...when you say the first clue...which first clue would that be as the thread has gone a bit all over the place...

please respond soon as most of my brain has drained onto the keyboard and it's making it tough to type.....

AAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - yep, that about sums this little puzzle up... :mad:

Andy McGregor
30th-June-2004, 12:02 PM
Large portions of well done...when you say the first clue...which first clue would that be as the thread has gone a bit all over the place...

Here is Franck's first clue, the others just confirmed my suspicions or confused me. Just about the first thing I found and tried was so very nearly right, the next few hundred were further and further away: after a nights sleep I finally realised where I'd been going wrong, such a simple mistake:blush:

The diary room is password protected. to enter, you must work out the password. The only clue is that the diary room will open for a true Scottish Big Brother.

Franck
30th-June-2004, 12:03 PM
First clue is: Scottish Big Brother

DS, you were on the right track with the Gaelic translation, though as Andy Mc said, it might have been a grammatical mistake rather than a translation issue (though I don't claim to be an expert).

As a final clue, I will start a game of hangman:

The password is: -------- ---

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 12:04 PM
How's about the letter

F

Franck
30th-June-2004, 12:13 PM
How's about the letter

F
DA DA dada DA dada dada DA daa

______

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 12:19 PM
DA DA dada DA dada dada DA daa

______

Forget it - I finally saw the light and I'm in, just popped out to say hello - must go back now as I have a large gina tonic waiting for me.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sparkles
30th-June-2004, 12:36 PM
OK, well I know the password and have checked that it's right but the diary room still won't let me in...

Franck
30th-June-2004, 12:41 PM
Are you sure you put everything in lower case?

have you got the words in the order?

Dance Demon
30th-June-2004, 02:48 PM
I was going to come in to the BBHTH......but don't want to unpack my case until i find out whether I can get to sneak out for one night on friday 23rd july...for the Route 66 beach party.......i promise I won't make a lot of noise when I sneak back in.......... :wink: :D

Dreadful Scathe
30th-June-2004, 03:00 PM
Unfortunately I wont make Route 66 on the 23rd July due to being on honeymoon, however Im sure the Friday 23rd July Route 66 will be as impressive as all the other Friday night Route 66 parties Ive been to (i.e. the ones previously which werent on the 23rd July).

Interestingly the 23rd July (the date of the Route66 beach party) is also famous for other reasons...

July 23rd in History
1864: Dr Livingstone, the African missionary, returns to England
1952: Military stage a coup in Egypt, forcing King Farouk to abdicate
1991: USSR applies for full membership of the IMF and World Bank
1993: Widespread flooding on the Mississippi river, USA

...can anyone spell suttle, sbutle..er...that word ?

Lory
30th-June-2004, 03:09 PM
Interestingly the 23rd July (the date of the Route66 beach party) is also famous for other reasons...

my birthday! :blush: :D

Pammy
30th-June-2004, 03:12 PM

day after my birthday :D :clap:

Lynn
30th-June-2004, 03:18 PM
Interestingly the 23rd July (the date of the Route66 beach party) is also famous for other reasons... Also apparently
1904 - Ice cream cone created by Charles E Menches, France

Sparkles
30th-June-2004, 03:28 PM
Big Brother Hollow Treehouse, This is Davina (aka Sparkles) you are live on the Forum, please do not swear.

Would all members of the Big Brother Treehouse please finish their unpacking and go out onto the decking to discuss the proportion of your weekly rations you are willing to gamble on this week's challenge.

I will be back shortly for your answer and to set the challenge.

Remember, Big Brother is watching!

Sparkles
30th-June-2004, 03:29 PM
This is a reminder - Mr Sheepman you are supposed to have visited the diary room - please do so quickly, then join the others on the decking.

Dreadful Scathe
30th-June-2004, 03:32 PM
he cant - out of frustration I nailed the diary room shut from outside......you aint getting in OR out of there anytime soon :)

Dreadful Scathe
30th-June-2004, 03:33 PM
Also apparently
1904 - Ice cream cone created by Charles E Menches, France what ! the french invited ice cream cones ?!?!

le cone :)

is there a time delay on signatures - mine took ages to appear !

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 03:34 PM
Ok, here we go,

Big case.....Oh bum..where's the key for the lock.....Ok got it...no wrong key....what's this...old train ticket....no...it's in one of htese pockets....eeeeuugh...erm.....ahah got it.

Well, let's see what Sal has packed for me....

Fags...good
more fags..good
oh..more fags...good :clap:
no lighter....feck :mad:

sox..not matching 3....OK..she was in a rush this morning...

Undies
...calvin Klein boxers...good
swimmies...good
leather thong....ah...must have got mixed up with her washing...honest :what:

T shirts...loads....
Trousers.....varied with straps, tassles, combats...good

photo of Sal...xxxx :hug:

windowlene....yep..she saw My Big Fat Greek Weddin, though it might be useful...doh...!

chef's knives....OK....

CDs......excellent...DJ Bunnies favourite dance compilation Albums 1 through 15...marvellous... :worthy: :worthy:

...thing for getting stones out of horses hooves.....eh :confused:

lots of booze...like it...

greek coffee - good...I'm useless in a morning without that.....

Copy of my will....guess that's to remind me to behave myself....

Well that's me unpacked apart from a few other bits and bobs...who's next...???

Pammy
30th-June-2004, 03:34 PM
[SIZE=5]discuss the proportion of your weekly rations you are willing to gamble on this week's challenge.

Sparvina, I'm prepapared to gamble all over everyone else's rations. :grin:

Pamster

Dreadful Scathe
30th-June-2004, 03:36 PM
that'd be gambol wouldnt it ? :)

Pammy
30th-June-2004, 03:36 PM
Copy of my will....guess that's to remind me to behave myself....

Now hang on matey, since when was he YOUR Will? :really:

Pammy
30th-June-2004, 03:37 PM
that'd be gambol wouldnt it ? :)

No, as I was only prepapared, there would be too much unwrapping involved. :confused:

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 03:38 PM
Sparvina, I'm prepapared to gamble all over everyone else's rations. :grin:

Pamster

Me too - I'm as willing as Pammy to gamble everbody elses rations...just not mine....

OK - if we have no food, can we eat any animals or other tree house mates....here kitty, kitty :wink:

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 03:39 PM
No, as I was only prepapared, there would be too much unwrapping involved. :confused:

Shouldn't that be prepared and rapping

mmm mmm ah, bebop sha bang do dee do.

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 03:41 PM
Now hang on matey, since when was he YOUR Will? :really:

You haven't heard......Will is now Gordy's gimp

(Especially after I sorted out the microphone at MJC8 last weekend for him).

Of course he was Kate's gimp (as she asked him to get the thing working in the first place).

DangerousCurves
30th-June-2004, 03:44 PM
Having broken into the diary room (Yes! :clap:Yes! :clap: )...does that mean I'm now in the house?

...here kitty, kitty :wink: Oi! :angry:

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 03:47 PM
Oi! :angry:

Doh....Andy just said that he fancied a bit of pussy....that was all...(and Sal did pack my chef's knives)...but..as it's you...

I am willing to have a vegetarian pasta ready as long as everyone decides not to gamble it away in the challenge..... :yum:

Dance Demon
30th-June-2004, 03:53 PM
Right OK I'll unpack then....here goes...

1. Big zip file full of CDs.....(hot trax & cool grooves)

2. Baggy joggers

3. Baggy T shirts.....(including 2 with ROUTE 66 logo & 2 with Elvis)

4. Chordless headphones

5. All 3 volumes of Lord Of The Rings

6. Various tubs of hair wax, hair dryer & round brush ( for my quiff )

7. Loads of deodorants & nice smellies

8. Flip Flops

9. Cuddly dance Demon toy

10. Scottish flag for above my bed :D

hope there is a sound system that I can play my CDs on........... :clap:

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 03:56 PM
Well we've got an iPOD with speakers and a big stereo system - will that be OK...? :cheers:

DangerousCurves
30th-June-2004, 04:04 PM
I am willing to have a vegetarian pasta ready as long as everyone decides not to gamble it away in the challenge..... :yum:

Well, if its veggie pasta....It'd be churlish not to unpack...

1. Large collection of lycra clothes (to share with Andy, and in case there's no iron)

2. teddy bear

3. 10-pint tub of Hagan daaz "Pralines n' cream"

4. sparkly thigh boots (in case of early eviction)

5. candles

6. cosmetic/toiletries bag ( you don't want to see me first thing in the morning)

7. contact lenses (I don't want to see you first thing in the morning)

8. mobile phone ( :blush: )

9. Huge bottle of J'Adore

10. fluffy negligee and boudoir slippers (in case cameras are EVRYWHERE)

Sadly, cannot bring my kitten in case Gordon eats it :tears: :tears: :tears:

Pammy
30th-June-2004, 04:06 PM
10. Scottish flag for above my bed :D

Who said anything about beds? :wink:

Hammocks would be more in our budget non?

We can make four out of your big t-shirts :D and the other five out of a pair of my speedos :tears:

Sounds like Gordy won't need one anyway :whistle: ...

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 04:10 PM
6. cosmetic/toiletries bag ( you don't want to see me first thing in the morning):

Oh...I don't know - within a week we'll all be bumming around in dodgy faded nylon underwear with hair that looks as though we've played with electricity...shame will go out of the window and the only person who will have totally immaculate make up will be Andy McG....much to the annoyance of the other girls.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :blush: :sick:

Sadly, cannot bring my kitten in case Gordon eats it

OK...I promise not to eat your kitten - but if you bring along an older feline - perhaps a grown up pussy....... :blush: :wink: :wink:

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 04:15 PM
Who said anything about beds?

Sounds like Gordy won't need one anyway :whistle: ...

Eh...??? :confused:

I was going to borrow a pair of Trampys combats, tie them up to the ceiling with the tassles and sleep in one of the legs - they are rather baggy..... :wink:

Pammy
30th-June-2004, 04:16 PM
we'll all be bumming around in dodgy faded nylon underwear

speak for yourselves.... :grin: :rofl:

Pammy
30th-June-2004, 04:16 PM
I was going to borrow a pair of Trampys combats, tie them up to the ceiling with the tassles and sleep in one of the legs - they are rather baggy..... :wink:

Just be careful which end you dedicate to the head position :tears: :rofl:

Gordon J Pownall
30th-June-2004, 04:20 PM
Just be careful which end you dedicate to the head position :tears: :rofl:

Could this be the voice of experience talking...??? :wink: :blush:

Pammy
30th-June-2004, 04:35 PM
Could this be the voice of experience talking...??? :wink: :blush:

if it was any voice it would be the whisper of much time spent in therapy? :wink:

DangerousCurves
30th-June-2004, 04:39 PM
OK...I promise not to eat your kitten -

Have just noticed that we're allowed a cuddly toy AS WELL as our suitcases...

so in at no 2, in place of teddy....

Well, it was either her or a karaoke machine.... :what:

Divissima
30th-June-2004, 04:46 PM
Just finish unpacking - did the first ten items a while back:

assorted sensible knickers (on Mother's instructions - in case I get hit by a bus)
gimp repellent
treasured Mavericks album
assorted favourite dance tops
cuddly toy Elvis
fave red keks (plus Mary's black pair, as a backup shhhhh, don't tell her I borrowed them :wink:

Now about that ironing I mentioned....

Chickadee
30th-June-2004, 09:16 PM
...and the day before mine! :cheers: Not quite sure we'll be the same age as eachother though... :wink:

Pammy
1st-July-2004, 09:10 AM
...and the day before mine! :cheers: Not quite sure we'll be the same age as eachother though... :wink:

That's three of us now then, we can be like a ceroc version of Charlies Angels. Well, maybe.... :grin:

Sparkles
1st-July-2004, 10:04 AM
Big Brother Hollow Treehouse, this is Davina:

Please give your final decision on the percentage of your rations you wish to gamble on this week's challenge...

Pammy
1st-July-2004, 10:33 AM
Big Brother Hollow Treehouse, this is Davina:

Please give your final decision on the percentage of your rations you wish to gamble on this week's challenge...

Hmmm, I don't know, I'm a kind'a sit on the fence kind'a gal, so hey, stick me down for 50%.

Pamkinite
x

Andy McGregor
1st-July-2004, 11:12 AM
...and the day before mine! :cheers: Not quite sure we'll be the same age as each other though... :wink:

And I thought you two were twins...

..at least can you let me keep believing it until you've helped me with my twins fantasy:devil:

Andy McGregor
1st-July-2004, 11:15 AM

I'd like to gamble all of the cigarettes and none of the body glitter :whistle:

Dreadful Scathe
1st-July-2004, 11:51 AM
i would like to gamble 100% of the rations, Im only little and theres lots of nutrients in fluff.

Divissima
1st-July-2004, 12:00 PM
50% - I'm with Pammy.

Gordon J Pownall
1st-July-2004, 12:04 PM
I'd like to gamble all of the cigarettes and none of the body glitter :whistle:

Well Andy,

if you want to glow or sparkle, just go and sit in teh portaloo for a few minutes - it's radioactive in there !!!

So, Gordy sez 50% of the rations and 100% of the body glitter..

No ciggy's (but I do promise to smoke outside at the end of the longest branch Andy...)

Gordon J Pownall
1st-July-2004, 12:06 PM
Just finish unpacking - did the first ten items a while back:

gimp repellent
treasured Mavericks album

OK - It's a good job Andy brought the anti gimp-repellent repellent otherwise we would both be unable to get near your sensible knickers...... :wink:

The Mavericks album - have you mentioned this to Trampy - he'll lock himself in the loo if you're not careful..... :eek:

Andy McGregor
1st-July-2004, 12:51 PM
No ciggy's (but I do promise to smoke outside at the end of the longest branch Andy...)

Have you seen how thin and weak that branch is? And it's right above the portaloo. I can see it now, a smoking Gordy Baby in full Gimp regalia crashing through the roof of the portaloo and ending up becoming the laptop of the Tramp, who is sitting on the loo hiding from Divissima's Mavericks album :sick:

Pammy
1st-July-2004, 01:48 PM
I can see it now

The really worrying thing is, so can I :what:

Sparkles
1st-July-2004, 01:49 PM
Big Brother Hollow Treehouse, this is Davina, you are live on the forum, please do not swear.

As the majority of treehouse inmates that have spoken have asked to gamble 50 percent of your weeks rations, I shall take this to be your final answer.

This week’s challenge is:

A Treasure Hunt!

Dreadful Scathe
1st-July-2004, 01:58 PM
the majority ? who cares about the majority. In any society* the majority are stupid, insane and/or uneducated.

Vote** ME for dictator - its for your own good. And as such, I vote for the 100% gamble as I don't mind gambling something I dont have :)

*especially this one

**votes for anyone else are discounted - you get a medal for voting for me, so its worthwhile

under par
1st-July-2004, 01:58 PM
Big Brother Hollow Treehouse, this is Davina, you are live on the forum, please do not swear.

As the majority of treehouse inmates that have spoken have asked to gamble 50 percent of your weeks rations, I shall take this to be your final answer.

This week’s challenge is:

A Treasure Hunt!

Why hello Sparkles...you are a real TREASURE yourself. :worthy: :hug:

As I have found you first do I win the Trasure Hunt. :rofl:

Sparkles
1st-July-2004, 01:59 PM
The Treasure Hunt

I will be moving around the British Isles and giving you clues as to where I am.

Your task is to follow me and, each time I stop, to state my precise location.
So as you follow each step and don’t just jump to the end of the task you will be required to add up the length of my journey - please note I will take a sensible and straightforward route along known roads (wherever possible) at all times.
You will also, at the end of the treasure hunt be required to identify what the ‘treasure’ is – should you do this correctly a bonus prize of a crate of champagne will be delivered to the treehouse along with your rations for the week. You will, however, only be awarded this bonus prize on the successful completion of the main task.
You will receive the first half of the hunt today, and the second half tomorrow.
The challenge must be completed by next Wednesday on order to be successful.

Good luck!

Divissima
1st-July-2004, 02:02 PM
Sparkles, are you *gasp* Anneka Rice?? :eek:

under par
1st-July-2004, 02:04 PM
Sparkles, are you *gasp* Anneka Rice?? :eek:

If we end up in Devon she could be
Ambrosia (creamed) Rice :flower:

Sparkles
1st-July-2004, 02:04 PM
Why hello Sparkles...you are a real TREASURE yourself. :worthy: :hug:

As I have found you first do I win the Trasure Hunt. :rofl:

If only it were that simple - but you can have a dance next time we're at the same venue if you like :wink:

under par
1st-July-2004, 02:08 PM
If only it were that simple - but you can have a dance next time we're at the same venue if you like :wink:

I feel like a winner now :kiss: :clap: :yeah:

Lory
1st-July-2004, 03:13 PM
And I thought you two were twins...

Right, Andy gets to stay in the house for at least another week! :flower:

Have you seen how thin and weak that branch is? And it's right above the portaloo. I can see it now, a smoking Gordy Baby in full Gimp regalia crashing through the roof of the portaloo and ending up becoming the laptop of the Tramp, who is sitting on the loo hiding from Divissima's Mavericks album :sick:
I'm very worried about the safety of the house mates if Gordy lights up in the portaloo! I'd hate to imagine what might happen if he ignites the green haze! :eek:

Sparkles
1st-July-2004, 03:52 PM
For the Treasure Hunt Challenge, please go to Treasure Hunt Thread!
D. x

Chickadee
1st-July-2004, 05:24 PM
That's three of us now then, we can be like a ceroc version of Charlies Angels. Well, maybe.... :grin:

Guess that means we have to wear those sexy lycra catsuits! Shame... :wink:

Tiggerbabe
2nd-July-2004, 01:25 AM
Guess that means we have to wear those sexy lycra catsuits! Shame... :wink:
Well, as luck would have it *rummage, rummage* :wink: :grin:

under par
2nd-July-2004, 01:30 AM
Well, as luck would have it *rummage, rummage* :wink: :grin:

Well I'm gonna have to put my slightly saggy greying Speedos on then.

Now where are they in my rucksack?.....

Tiggerbabe
2nd-July-2004, 01:52 AM
*oops!* that wasn't an ageing j-cloth I mopped up all that mess in the diary room with? :whistle: :whistle:

under par
2nd-July-2004, 02:03 AM
*oops!* that wasn't an ageing j-cloth I mopped up all that mess in the diary room with? :whistle: :whistle:

S**T what am I going to wear in the spa pool now???? :blush:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-July-2004, 09:12 AM
skinny dipping it is then ! :)

Pammy
2nd-July-2004, 10:57 AM
S**T what am I going to wear in the spa pool now???? :blush:

Greg has a tired old posing pouch he could lend you - he used it to double up as a tie in the blues competition last year at Beach Boogie. You'd never have been able to tell if you hadn't know. Oooopppss... have I let the cat out of the bag :innocent:

Big Brother
2nd-July-2004, 04:53 PM
This is Big Brother

Would Divissima please go to the Diary Room...

Divissima
2nd-July-2004, 05:02 PM
Who me??

What did I do.... :tears: :tears:

Sparkles
5th-July-2004, 12:03 PM
So, in the Big Brother Hollow Treehouse we have:

Andy McGregor
Bardsey (on leave)
Dance Demon
Dangerous Curves
Dreadful Scathe (on leave)
Divissima
Gordon J. Pownell
Pammy
Sheena
Sheepman
Under Par

If I have missed anyone please let me know!
If you think you are in the treehouse and you are not on this list then please unpack your case so we know you're in! - (this goes for you too, Andy, though I'm slightly worried as to the contents - think I'll shut my eyes! :eek: ).

Be warned, voting will begin on Thursday morning after the deadline for completion of the first task (11:59pm on Wednesday). details to follow

Big Brother
6th-July-2004, 04:55 PM
This is Big Brother:

Would Bardsey please go to the diary room...

Dance Demon
6th-July-2004, 05:31 PM
Wow....that was LOUD....there was me sitting in the corner, listening to some mellow tunes on my cordless headphones, then .....BLAST.....
enough to give an old codger like me a heart attack..... :wink:

Sparkles
11th-July-2004, 01:33 PM
Big Brother Hollow Treehouse, this is Davina.
We are becoming concearned about the amount of mess (especially the large number of cucmber slices that seem to have worked their way into every crevice) in the treehouse...
Please have a spring-clean before the next challenge is issued.

Divissima
11th-July-2004, 02:42 PM
[sounds of mad tidying, scrubbing and hoovering]

Eeew, who put these cucumber slices inside my treasured Mavericks album case???! :angry:

Sparkles
13th-July-2004, 11:12 AM
Congratulations on completing the extra task! :clap:

Your mystery prize is: A kareoke machine!
The list of songs you have been supplied with to sing along to are as follows:
Let's get loud
Sex Bomb
Get the Party started
Mustang Sally
Dance the night away
Toxic
Slave for you
Sweet dreams my LA ex
Mack the Knife
All that Jazz
Dancing in the moonlight
Wade in the Water
Hero
That don't impress me much
Have you met Miss Jones
Big Bad Leroy brown
Tailfeather
Can't get you out of my head
She Bangs
Beyond the sea

My advice to you now is to get used to the songs so that you'll be able to complete this week's Challenge!

Davina. x

Pammy
13th-July-2004, 11:17 AM
How about some songs you can sing to ? :rofl:

Let's get loud
Sex Bomb
Get the Party started
Mustang Sally
Dance the night away
Toxic
Slave for you
Sweet dreams my LA ex
Mack the Knife
All that Jazz
Dancing in the moonlight
Wade in the Water
Hero
Have you met Miss Jones
Big Bad Leroy brown
Tailfeather
She Bangs
Beyond the sea

My advice to you now is to get used to the songs so that you'll be able to complete this week's Challenge!

Davina. x

Gordon J Pownall
13th-July-2004, 11:50 AM
How about some songs you can sing to ? :rofl:

Why.....that never bothered The Mavericks - please tell me that particular track won't play..... :drool: :( :sad:

Banana Man
13th-July-2004, 02:02 PM

Let's get loud
Sex Bomb
Get the Party started
Mustang Sally
Dance the night away
Toxic
Slave for you
Sweet dreams my LA ex
Mack the Knife
All that Jazz
Dancing in the moonlight
Wade in the Water
Hero
Have you met Miss Jones
Big Bad Leroy brown
Tailfeather
She Bangs
Beyond the sea

Davina. x

Good choices :clap:. Are you going to start us off Davina and show us how it's done.:tears:

Sparkles
13th-July-2004, 02:09 PM
Nah, I'm tone deaf (runs and hides...)
Although I hear Dance Demon has a good voice :worship: - maybe he could give us a song?

Dance Demon
13th-July-2004, 04:41 PM
OK then anything to oblige......here goes

Just want to dance the night away
With senoritas who can play
Right now the................

Hey where did Trampy and Gordon go????......I'm sure they were here a minute ago................. :D

DavidY
13th-July-2004, 06:19 PM
Right now the................I thought it was "senoritas who can sway"

Maybe you've not heard it enough times to know the words yet, DD. :whistle:

Dance Demon
13th-July-2004, 07:08 PM
I thought it was "senoritas who can sway"

Damn ...need to change these contact lenses......the words were changing colour too fast for me to read them properly....
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Tiggerbabe
14th-July-2004, 12:10 AM
I thought it was "senoritas who can sway"

And maybe he knows exactly which type of senoritas it is that he wants to dance with :wink: :whistle:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 12:18 AM
OK then anything to oblige......here goes

Right now the................

Hey where did Trampy and Gordon go????......I'm sure they were here a minute ago................. :D

We're not coming out.....it's small in here and that cat curry has filled the pan to the brim but we are NOT coming out until it stops....

la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la,

no no no no no no

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sparkles
14th-July-2004, 12:26 AM
We're not coming out.....it's small in here and that cat curry has filled the pan to the brim but we are NOT coming out until it stops....

no no no no no no

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Er, time to pick a new song DD! :eek:
D. x

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 09:22 AM
Er, time to pick a new song DD! :eek:
D. x

no no no no no no

la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, :mad:

Sparkles
14th-July-2004, 10:06 AM

no no no no no no

la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, :mad:

Um, quickly, please... :scared: ... before he explodes! :eek:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 01:26 PM
Um, quickly, please... :scared: ... before he explodes! :eek:

* lunatic wailing in the background stops, two paisty looking heads peer around the door, a waft of green mist seeps through the gap *

Yep mate - it's OK she's stopped...... :whistle:

Sparkles
14th-July-2004, 01:28 PM
Yep mate - it's OK she's stopped...... :whistle:

She? :confused:

Banana Man
14th-July-2004, 01:54 PM

Let's get loud
Sex Bomb
Get the Party started
Mustang Sally
Dance the night away
Toxic
Slave for you
Sweet dreams my LA ex
Mack the Knife
All that Jazz
Dancing in the moonlight
Wade in the Water
Hero
Have you met Miss Jones
Big Bad Leroy brown
Tailfeather
She Bangs
Beyond the sea

Davina. x

Are we going to have BBHT Compilation CD??? :clap:

under par
14th-July-2004, 01:56 PM
Are we going to have BBHT Compilation CD??? :clap:

So long as c2d aren't organising it..... Cheeky mode off :whistle:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 02:01 PM
She? :confused:

Must have been a she - it was a sort of siren type wailing.... :(

anyway, no real man would sing the Mavericks....would they..... :really:

...or do we have a person of undistinguishable gender amongst us :eek: :confused: :wink: :flower:

Bardsey
14th-July-2004, 03:11 PM
This is Big Brother:

Would Bardsey please go to the diary room...

Gulp! Sorry Big Brother, I didn't hear you call me. I've not been around much, too busy peeling cucumber slices off Under Par's nether regions.....Why he has to sit around the jacuzzi without his speedos on is anyone's guess!

Still, I'm here now, did you want to talk to me?? Bardsey sits in BIG diary room chair, quivering with fear!

Sparkles
14th-July-2004, 04:04 PM
Gulp! Sorry Big Brother, I didn't hear you call me. I've not been around much, too busy peeling cucumber slices off Under Par's nether regions.....Why he has to sit around the jacuzzi without his speedos on is anyone's guess!

Still, I'm here now, did you want to talk to me?? Bardsey sits in BIG diary room chair, quivering with fear!

I think the trick, when you're told to go to the diary room, is to go to the diary room :whistle:
Just a thought :wink:
D. x

Gordon J Pownall
14th-July-2004, 04:15 PM
I think the trick, when you're told to go to the diary room, is to go to the diary room :whistle:
D. x

Peeling cucumber off nether regions - you can understand the reluctance to go..... :eek:

Sparkles
14th-July-2004, 04:58 PM
Just a reminder:

Dont forget to vote in the 'Evict Now!' poll if you've not already done so...

D. x

Bardsey
15th-July-2004, 12:13 PM
D. x

Yes I know, but I was so busy when I came back from my jollies, that I didn't visit the Forum much.......damned work, always interferring in my Forum life :rofl:

Big Brother
15th-July-2004, 02:43 PM
This is Big Brother

Would Gordon please get himself out of the linen cupboard and go to the Diary Room!

Gordon J Pownall
15th-July-2004, 02:48 PM
This is Big Brother

Would Grodon please get himself out of the linen cupboard and go to the Diary Room!

Bug*er....owww........ermmmmmm....just coming...

*Gordon (or Grodon his stunt double - difficult to tell) heads for the diary room in a right bloody state...... :sick:

Sparkles
16th-July-2004, 01:05 PM
Must have been a she - it was a sort of siren type wailing.... :(

anyway, no real man would sing the Mavericks....would they..... :really:

...or do we have a person of undistinguishable gender amongst us :eek: :confused: :wink: :flower:

I'm sure that if that is the case they will reveal themselves in their own good time... :really: :what: :wink:

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 01:55 PM
Bug*er....owww........ermmmmmm....just coming...

:confused: :what: :really:

Anyone seen Bardsey? :whistle: :devil:

Bardsey
16th-July-2004, 02:02 PM
:confused: :what: :really:

Anyone seen Bardsey? :whistle: :devil:

:rofl: :rofl: You naughty, naughty little Pamolito :rofl:

Pammy
16th-July-2004, 02:09 PM
:rofl: :rofl: You naughty, naughty little Pamolito :rofl:

Now look, you know I'm far too innocent to know what's been going on in that there cupboard :innocent: :whistle:

Bardsey
16th-July-2004, 03:47 PM
Now look, you know I'm far too innocent to know what's been going on in that there cupboard :innocent: :whistle:

So exactly what DID you do to get all those wedding rings all the way up your arms? Don't tell me, let me guess.......batted your eyelashes, promised them all sorts of wondrous things (squins, grinces etc), wiggled a lot and held out for the ring! Mmmm time I booked into the "Pammy's Lessons in Life" class, I think! :whistle: :worthy:

Forte
16th-July-2004, 04:30 PM
Just a reminder:

Dont forget to vote in the 'Evict Now!' poll if you've not already done so...

D. x
I think Ahmed should go...He is such a whinger. ooo-er...am I in the wrong poll? :blush:

Sparkles
27th-July-2004, 09:57 AM
The Treehousemates appear to be neglecting their daily routiens; the chickens are running riot, the stench from the lav (in which DS is still locked, I believe) is appauling and there're empty wine and beer bottles and slices of cucumber all over the place! I'm sure Big Brother won't allow this to go on for much longer...

Davina.

Big Brother
27th-July-2004, 10:03 AM
Big Brother Hollow Treehouse, this is Big Brother.

Would all treehousemates please visit the diary room (Diary Entries thread) and give a description of what they've been doing the last few days by way of explanation for the mess in the threehouse.

It is apparent that a few treehousemates have escaped south for a week of fun and frolicks - this is unacceptable behaviour and those that have left will be dealt with upon their return. If you are a loyal treehousemate please complete the above request to ensure you escape punishment later.

BB

Big Brother
1st-August-2004, 08:44 PM
This is Big Brother

Would all treehousemates returning from the South please go to the thread called Diary Entries in the Diary Room and explain what they have been doing that required them to be absent from the Hollow Treehouse for a week (or more).

BB

Sparkles
6th-August-2004, 03:21 PM
If people would rather not do this anymore, just say.
I won't be offended. :flower:

S. xxx